Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.6

Postby jellman » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:19 am

yeah, i think you should too, discord would be very nice
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:30 am

Farfanuggen wrote:Attached the file of the log that was just the last 10ish minutes.

Edit - The only thing I did differently this time was actually just letting a mod installer (NMM) do the install instead of doing it manually.

By that log, you should have only received indigestion twice. So, each time you at someone you were getting indigestion? If you were installing manually before, make sure the files from previous installs were removed from your install data folder. If you installed manually, but don't delete the files, installing with NMM will basically be pointless as the one in your install folder will load last, overriding whatever NMM has loaded.

outword wrote:wait... can I be just a prey to pred woman vore me?
like be ''vored'' at surprise?
well I think I will just download fallout 4 again

Currently, no. I'm in the process of adding more preds to the mod, and with the move to Fallout Vore 3, a lot of the older mods that worked with 2.0.2 to add preds will no longer work. So I'll have to add preds to make up for that fact.

dohavocom wrote:I know I'm a lurker but I'm super excited for version 3.0. What kind of changes are you planign on making that you can't by just building on top of voremersion?

I think you should do a discord. If you're worried about DMs you can make it clear that questions will only be answered either in the thread or on the discord itself.

I could continue to build on the current architecture, but it's been a nightmare in a lot of cases. Take the DLC patches for instance. The base magic effect is in FalloutVore.esm, then I modify the script and make all of the necessary changes in Voremersion.esp. IF something else modifies that magic effect, but doesn't specifically use Voremersion.esp as a master, it'll wipe out all changes in my mod, effectively reverting the effects. I ran into this with the DLC patches. I had to add properties to a script array on the swallow effects to account for the DLC creatures, and if the order above was disrupted in the slightest, the whole magic effect would load incorrectly. Since I'm basically three layers deep on the same record, it becomes a very delicate balance. It'll be easier for me going forward to roll things up. Also, by making my mod the primary master, it'll be easier for people to take advantage of the systems I've added.

jellman wrote:yeah, i think you should too, discord would be very nice

As for a discord, I'm highly considering it. I think I'll start on setting one up, but I'll need to be very clear about the ground rules of it.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Carreau wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:Attached the file of the log that was just the last 10ish minutes.

Edit - The only thing I did differently this time was actually just letting a mod installer (NMM) do the install instead of doing it manually.

By that log, you should have only received indigestion twice. So, each time you at someone you were getting indigestion? If you were installing manually before, make sure the files from previous installs were removed from your install data folder. If you installed manually, but don't delete the files, installing with NMM will basically be pointless as the one in your install folder will load last, overriding whatever NMM has loaded.

I only ate 2 things, so I got indigestion both times. I uninstalled with NMM and then went back through and deleted all the files after. I'll see what happens with this now.

Edit - Still happening. Every single thing I swallow gives indigestion even with 195% resistance. Maybe I should just keep with the manual install and forget NMM.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Panth » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:58 pm

I can also report that vore causes indigestion every time, regardless of what is being devoured. This only started happening with the latest version.
Panth
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:05 am

I am also having this problem regardless of how much or what I get indigestion but it seems to only happen if the npc that gets swallowed is hostile
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:29 am

I'll need script logs from anyone having this problem.

EDIT: Also load order may help here as well.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:42 am

Hey Carreau. I wanted to thank you for updates and wanted to ask. Could you make Bria optional file being compatible with Anime race mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38588/ ?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:22 pm

RainMakesCorn I love you! I installed the Community NMM, tinkered around for a second, and it's working again!
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Carreau, congrats on getting to join Fallout Vore! A discord would be nice, but I think you'd have to add a rule stating people can't bombard you with technical support questions. I love you for all the work you and your team have done.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:22 pm

Carreau wrote:I'll need script logs from anyone having this problem.

My load order is all the outfits first, Voremersion, the coldsteel mod plugin, Queen Settlers, the DLC Patches for Voremersion, JrLoken's mod, the vore raiders mod and vm creatures mod. The only things I have before those and after the .esm files are the unofficial patch, Armorsmith Extended and AWKCR.

Edit - Attached another log of the beginning part of my run just now. 2nd text is a wrap up of a 20 minute run.
Attachments
FO4 Log.txt
(145.64 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
FO4 Log2.txt
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby rusticdragon20 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:24 am

With Context Vore, you'll also have the ability to convince your pred to release you if you somehow get swallowed.

Maybe I'm not doing something right but I cannot for the life of me figure out the command to do this. I've tried pressing E to talk to them like normal but nothing seems to happen / work. Anybody have an idea about what I could do?
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby outword » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Well I think must of us we will patiently wait, being the prey with females pred is my way, but nice work visuals are really good
outword
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:
Carreau wrote:I'll need script logs from anyone having this problem.

My load order is all the outfits first, Voremersion, the coldsteel mod plugin, Queen Settlers, the DLC Patches for Voremersion, JrLoken's mod, the vore raiders mod and vm creatures mod. The only things I have before those and after the .esm files are the unofficial patch, Armorsmith Extended and AWKCR.

Edit - Attached another log of the beginning part of my run just now. 2nd text is a wrap up of a 20 minute run.

Oh my god. I see what happened, and I can't believe this wasn't noticed earlier. I accidentally commented out the resistance values. I must have been 100% lucky during testing as I never had indigestion, and nobody who was testing for me mentioned it.

Let me uncomment the lines, run some logs to verify, and then I'll have this fix uploaded later.

Basically, three super mutants was a 90% chance and your resistance wasn't counting.
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:15 pm

Glad I could help and let the log run long enough to show the issues.

Kind of odd no one mentioned it though. Maybe they were lucky and I was just super unlucky?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 pm

It's probably an issue of what is being eaten and how much. Three super mutants is pretty much guaranteed. One super mutant is only a 30% chance. Humans would be a 10% chance.
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:48 pm

Sounds like I was just super incredibly unlucky then. I'd eat 1 or 2 raiders and have indigestion. Pretty much guaranteed. There would seem to be a small lull inbetween engagements where it happened, but it would happen almost immediately after the next fight.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby DanalSalmon » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:12 pm

"I had to add properties to a script array on the swallow effects to account for the DLC creatures, and if the order above was disrupted in the slightest, the whole magic effect would load incorrectly. Since I'm basically three layers deep on the same record, it becomes a very delicate balance. It'll be easier for me going forward to roll things up. Also, by making my mod the primary master, it'll be easier for people to take advantage of the systems I've added."
I think this is basically Bethesda's design philosophy.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:56 pm

Hey Carreau! There's a new mod to this overhaul called Fallout 4 Voremersion High Poly Armor Conversions that I ran into, please place it on the front page for convenience for others.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:47 am

Okay. So I'm sorry I didn't answer before, but I've managed to fix the fatal devour, and haven't checked on leveling up (And to answer that question, when I opened the lvl up menu, it would show me nothing but a blank screen)
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:43 am

As a heads up, I’ll be pushing a bug fix for the indigestion issues tonight. I had to rebuild the DLC patches to correct an issue with super mutants not showing as lumpy vore bellies.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game