Pred participates in prey's fetish, then vores it

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pred participates in prey's fetish, then vores it

Postby Devourerita » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 am

The title is self-explanatory, do you think that this scenario is interesting?

For example, the prey has a fetish for his feet being licked and the pred volunteers to do it then, while the prey is getting his feet licked he casually asks for the pred's fetish, and he replies "vore", then he uses the tongue to pull the prey deeper and eat him. The motivations can be varied for this scenario, maybe the pred was doing this on purpose, or after licking his feet he just got hungry and couldn't resist, or maybe he liked the taste.

What do you think about the general and specific scenarios? Can it work for you?
Last edited by Devourerita on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pred participates in prey's fetish, then vores it

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:05 am

I like this idea and its a different take on things and adds some variety to the scenario so I am all for it. My scenarios often stick to the same format more times then not so its nice to find new ways for vore fantasies to play out and spice things up a bit with idea's like this.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:19 pm

It does sound like an interesting turn...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ElementsOfEternity » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Although I don't -exactly- do this kind of thing, my preds often seduce their prey first, if that means giving them their fetish to get them off, she will do it, then :gulp:
ElementsOfEternity
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:50 am

If you're going to eat someone, it doesn't hurt to give them one last wish such as this. For same-sizeish pred, I could imagine a succubus-like creature that seduce and fulfill desires to make a prey lower their guard, until it's too late for them...
Kitsouille
???

Postby CFTS » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:39 pm

I have done it in a rp before. The prey had a foot fetish and loved her own feet and the pred loved her feet. Then again, all my preds I use love feet.;)
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby starrynight » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:32 pm

I always rather liked the idea of someone with a feeding fetish ending up in the stomach of the person they're stuffing. Bonus points if it's unwilling on the prey's part. It's all fun and games until the tables turn :D
starrynight
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:10 am

starrynight wrote:I always rather liked the idea of someone with a feeding fetish ending up in the stomach of the person they're stuffing. Bonus points if it's unwilling on the prey's part. It's all fun and games until the tables turn :D

And I obviously forgot the most logical way for a fetish to evolve into vore, classic me
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:04 am

I've come here because I have actually written a story based on this scenario: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32314393/

I'd never thought I'll ever do something with that scenario, but it was very interesting for me, so I did
(Also, thank god I discovered Grammarly, the grammar in the original post was awful)
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion