villaines swallows tiny hero

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

villaines swallows tiny hero

Postby crushxtreame » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:13 am

crushxtreame
Participator

Re: villaines swallows tiny hero

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:26 am

Nice,I have never seen that show but its got me curious now. It was a bit out of context for me but I still found it humorous and its always nice to see soft vore content sense I don't do any violent vore really.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 am

crushxtreame wrote:found this online
https://youtu.be/7XGY_fHLqck?t=628

Been posted before, on the Vore in Media page.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:17 am

so it appears to be canon to the setting that Demencia eats people then, considering in addition to that tiny hero she mauled another one at the beginning when Flugg said he was planning "breakfast" and then she seemed to try downing that cheerleader mid episode if the girl later being seen covered in slobber.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Return to Softvore