Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby calin22 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:53 pm

Mobile game called Red Tides (it’s a Dota Auto Chess clone), there’s a unit called Devourer that swallows enemies whole. It looks kinda like a dragon, and has decent bulges.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sun May 26, 2019 8:36 pm

calin22 wrote:Mobile game called Red Tides (it’s a Dota Auto Chess clone), there’s a unit called Devourer that swallows enemies whole. It looks kinda like a dragon, and has decent bulges.

sounds interesting, any links?
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Sun May 26, 2019 11:32 pm

DrakeX wrote:
calin22 wrote:Mobile game called Red Tides (it’s a Dota Auto Chess clone), there’s a unit called Devourer that swallows enemies whole. It looks kinda like a dragon, and has decent bulges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1SZaIV0eCc&t=3s
Don't remember if he gets the devourer, but that should give you an idea of the game, and there's a download link in the description.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby SpencerDragon » Sun May 26, 2019 11:43 pm

DrakeX wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXET9WWYzj8 At the 29:49 mark and again at the 36:59 mark
SpencerDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Fri May 31, 2019 3:40 pm

Apparently, in the upcoming Super Mario Maker 2, the porcupine Fish in SM3D World themed levels can open their mouths to suck you in, implying they are able to swallow you whole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APOpjc76Pk0

This is gonna be interesting.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby HisashiHinata » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:33 pm

There’s a Destroy All Humans! remake coming out in like 2020, and the trailer has cow AV at the end. https://youtu.be/rL2-pA9W5XE

It’s around 2:30. I kinda doubt the actual game will have it buuuut, here’s hoping.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Kind of a stretch but the nintendo eshop has a cheap game called hungry baby. Its basically a die and retry party game where the goal is to get your character, a living foodstuff. To a big creepy baby who swallows you. Not much to it but it is clever enough that maybe it csn inspire.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:17 am

Birdgut

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072390/BirdGut/

BirdGut is a hand-drawn 2d puzzle-platformer from the perspective of an outcast bee who gets eaten by a bird, and discovers that the bird's internal organs are not organs at all, but facilities in which the consumed insects are brainwashed and enslaved.

And it's free to play for anyone interested.

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:45 am

Gears 5 has a mode called " Escape " where its introduction video has a snatcher swallowing whole the selected character in First person view and then scene shift to another place where the character is inside the snatcher and u press X to get out of the snatcher belly ( camera is outside ) and begin the mode
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:17 am

Boundy22 wrote:Gears 5 has a mode called " Escape " where its introduction video has a snatcher swallowing whole the selected character in First person view and then scene shift to another place where the character is inside the snatcher and u press X to get out of the snatcher belly ( camera is outside ) and begin the mode

Are there any videos?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Heath2 wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:Gears 5 has a mode called " Escape " where its introduction video has a snatcher swallowing whole the selected character in First person view and then scene shift to another place where the character is inside the snatcher and u press X to get out of the snatcher belly ( camera is outside ) and begin the mode

Are there any videos?

All it does is eat you off screen then poop you out into a cocoon
https://youtu.be/jybpwI7e6iU?t=20
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Here's a new game called Carrion if you're into hard vore.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLXCY7Ws-lI
Kind of reminds me of those sci fi original movies back in the 90s
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby kagamichan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:07 am

Downwell is a game available on Steam, in between levels you get an upgrade to your character, and one called "knife and fork" allows you to eat certain dead enemies. It's more of an implied hard vore thing and the characters of the game are androgynous, but just thought it might be worth mentioning.

For what it's worth, the game itself is very fun as well, but challenging!
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orlando » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:15 pm

This ain't my cup of tea but Destiny 2 has vore in the Forsaken expansion. Spoilers so don't watch if you care about the slight twist of this story. It's pretty minor imo but some people might care...

https://youtu.be/3vMrPai6K60

Basically a man encounters a tentacled mouth ball creature and is swallowed while, despite the numerous teeth... 2:00 mark.

I like the detail of the creature and the maw, might use it as reference for a commission one day.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CapturePoint » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:09 am

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night has a Twin Dragons boss fight which involves a lot of biting attacks, and their desperation move is to slam both their open mouths together. If your character is caught between them it's game over.
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orlando » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:00 pm

CapturePoint wrote:Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night has a Twin Dragons boss fight which involves a lot of biting attacks, and their desperation move is to slam both their open mouths together. If your character is caught between them it's game over.

How far are you in the game? I saw the final boss has a frog head that will lash its tongue at you but I haven't found anyone playing that has gotten hit by it. Wondering if it's just damage or actually ends up grabbing her.

I want to buy the game but I'm horribly broke right now hahah
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:03 am

Not exactly vore, but in Luigi´s mansion final boss agaisnt Bowser and King boo, besides the allready mentioned inhaling attack, when you blast Bowser´s head off and King Boo comes out of his neck, you can see Bowser belly bulge a bit as King Boo moves up, like i said, not exactly vore but the bulge brief bulge is nice
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:56 am

So there's this old pc game called Feeding Frenzy and its sequel (Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown). In both games you play as a little fish that has to eat bigger fish in order to survive the levels. One of the fish even has a "suction superpower" where if you right-click the smaller fishes get dragged into the maw.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Orlando » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Samurai Shodown 2019 has Kyoshiro and confirmed to have his frog special move that swallows the opponent and scorches them.

I can't wait to see someone upload a video of him using that move on Nakoruru and new girl Darli Dagger. There's two other girls but I forget their names. One looks like Psylocke and the other some knight fencer girl.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:38 am

A game came out just a few days ago called Sea of Solitude. Basically, humans who fall too deeply into negative emotions turn into giant monsters. The main character(In game she seems to be called Kay, but I've seen a lot of stuff about her being called Faye) in fact is well on her way to such, and is notable inhuman already, having dark grey skin, glowing red eyes, and being covered in feathers.

In particular, both of the monsters I've seen thus far from the playthrough I'm watching are both notable female, and not only that, but the first one you meet claims to have literally eaten a girl that you where following around alive off screen(I can't actually confirm she's not just lying to make the main character feel like shit though), and the second monster seems like she will actually eat you if you fall in the water.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion