drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Mawile WG)

Postby EddyS » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:19 am

I hope this new Lopunny character you guys are working on will have the ability to swallow 2 opponents just like Gardevoir has. I'm really looking forward to this edit! Hopefully the wait doesn't have to be too long.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:51 am

drpolice and I are collaborating on the Lopunny project now. I just finished the swallowing sprites, so now we're going to figure out how to transition my art style into his.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:17 am

Wow, that's a pretty nice belly hold animation. Granted I'm more of an outie person than an innie when it comes to full bellies and navels, but it's still very good!
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Woah.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:01 pm

looks nice doc police
ladre
Participator

Postby lazulite_sword » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:03 am

if you don't mind the question, will this lopunny have any endo option or is it going to be digestion only?
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:26 pm

We'll be doing digestion, of course, but we can give her an endosoma option as well.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm

That sounds good! I'm assuming this will be a single prey only edit as well?

Also was there any progress on the Mienshao edit?
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:17 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:That sounds good! I'm assuming this will be a single prey only edit as well?

Single for now, might go double later.

The Mienshao project is currently shelved. I had lost motivation for the Ferir project and for a Lucario project expansion... don't know if I'll release those, due to certain recent Mugen-related events.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:01 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:That sounds good! I'm assuming this will be a single prey only edit as well?

The Mienshao project is currently shelved. I had lost motivation for the Ferir project and for a Lucario project expansion... don't know if I'll release those, due to certain recent Mugen-related events.

I guess my triple suggestion was too crazy... XD ^^;

I wonder if it's even possible...
Turbotowns
???

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:23 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:

I see! Well good to know. Mostly a curiosity.

Also how would a triple even work when you can normally only have two opponents at one time?
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:
ToasterBoi wrote:

I see! Well good to know. Mostly a curiosity.

Also how would a triple even work when you can normally only have two opponents at one time?

2v2 1a gets eaten by 2a, then 1b eats 2a, then 2b, eats 1b... or allow friendly fire eating(1a eats both 2a AND 2b, then 1b eats 1a).
It's so that with AI v AI fights, whichever level you want to see, you can set up simply by choosing the match up(1v1 for single, 1v2 or 2v1 for double, or 2v2 for triple).

Also, "False Betrayal Matryoshka Vore"... Where an ally gets eaten(or YOU get eaten), then you(or your "ally") eats your predator, eating you in the process, is hot as HELL!
It frequently happens in Vore War and Krishna3ca's VGame, and it is amazing!
(...also, I guess it wouldn't be "false" betrayal, if friendly fire eating is possible. XD)
Turbotowns
???

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:38 pm

I concur, the friendly fire thing would be awesome.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Turbotowns wrote:2v2 1a gets eaten by 2a, then 1b eats 2a, then 2b, eats 1b... or allow friendly fire eating(1a eats both 2a AND 2b, then 1b eats 1a).
It's so that with AI v AI fights, whichever level you want to see, you can set up simply by choosing the match up(1v1 for single, 1v2 or 2v1 for double, or 2v2 for triple).

Also, "False Betrayal Matryoshka Vore"... Where an ally gets eaten(or YOU get eaten), then you(or your "ally") eats your predator, eating you in the process, is hot as HELL!
(...also, I guess it wouldn't be "false" betrayal, if friendly fire eating is possible. XD)

I never thought of that idea... but that idea, is god damn genius! I fully support this idea. If this ever gets implemented on a Mugen character, hell I might be ahead of myself saying this; if this gets implemented on the Lopunny character they're making... holy shit... what an ecstasy that would be.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Coding that sounds like a nightmare honestly, as I don't even think there's a character with the ability to eat both your ally and one opponent at the same time yet.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby drpolice » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:56 am

I see stuff about an endo version and multiple prey; I can't do that within the amount of time I have. This edit already has hundreds of sprites made just for one prey and it's not even finished yet, doing two or three means multiple times the sprites, and increasing the workload drastically. This edit does have a little more stuff going on in it, so it's not just the usual single swallow/belly/couple struggles/digestion sort of deal. As to endo, I'm kinda making the sprites with digestion in mind plus it's not much my sorta thing but if someone else wants to set it up, I don't mind. ToasterBoi seems to have offered, and there's that other guy who makes endo edits of a bunch of existing digestion edits too.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:46 am

zoidburg05 wrote:I concur, the friendly fire thing would be awesome.

EngilbertSig3 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:2v2 1a gets eaten by 2a, then 1b eats 2a, then 2b, eats 1b... or allow friendly fire eating(1a eats both 2a AND 2b, then 1b eats 1a).

I never thought of that idea... but that idea, is god damn genius! I fully support this idea. If this ever gets implemented on a Mugen character, hell I might be ahead of myself saying this; if this gets implemented on the Lopunny character they're making... holy shit... what an ecstasy that would be.

Huh... I didn't expect so much support for my idea... genius huh... heh heh...
If you go back a few pages you'll see I first suggested it for Gardevoir.
EDIT: Yeah, page 19, the 3rd in my wall of comments. ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:51 am

The main problem is, it would likely be ungodly difficult to implement, if even possible at all.

Generally vore characters cannot be attacked while they are full, so they'd have to somehow find a way to make the attack detect whether it hit a character who doesn't have a hit box. Then there's the matter of detecting whether the character has eaten someone, the easiest way to do this would be to detect whether it is currently in one of the states used to determine if it's full, but those states are different for just about every character.

So, as far as I'm aware I guess it would be possible, but it would require the middle character(the one who eats the first but then gets eaten) to be specifically made especially for that role, as those issues are best corrected from the victim, rather than the initiator.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:52 am

Endo sprites are easy to make (fabricated from the digestion sprites) and coding is pretty much just copy-and-paste, so I can do that. Multi-pred would be tough, and drpolice is the main spriter at this point, so that's up to him.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:57 am

Close to done here, just a bit more. Hit about 400 sprites total for this edit, it was more than any other I've done before. There's some different stuff for this one, like how the Lopunny can play with the belly and such. I ended up going pretty far with the weight gain but I'll have a version without that gain too.

Here's another gif. It's one of three "special taunts" she can do after knocking out the opponent, but before digesting them.
Attachments
lopunny2.gif
lopunny2.gif (81.5 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game