drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Mawile WG)

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:49 am

It looks amazing!
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Mawile WG)

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:28 am

drpolice wrote:Close to done here, just a bit more. Hit about 400 sprites total for this edit, it was more than any other I've done before. There's some different stuff for this one, like how the Lopunny can play with the belly and such. I ended up going pretty far with the weight gain but I'll have a version without that gain too.

Here's another gif. It's one of three "special taunts" she can do after knocking out the opponent, but before digesting them.


Cute! I hope your other characters can get such cute features!
Wait... pretty far? like even farther than double full Gardevoir(who got pretty fat)? Is Lopunny gonna go into SSBBW territory?
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Mawile WG)

Postby drpolice » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:49 am

Nah, not that far. It's bigger than the single prey Gardevoir but less than the double prey one gets, it's inbetween.
User avatar
drpolice
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (25)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Mawile WG)

Postby failbird105 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 am

Well, I am certainly quite excited to see it when it's finally ready!
There's not a Cookie that can resist my charm. Do you happen to like cheesecake?
User avatar
failbird105
Participator
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby drpolice » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:20 pm

And hey, it's finished! Alright so, you can press C+Z to eat your opponent if they're close enough (costs one power bar). Lopunny has two vore holds, one for high prey health and one for low, with their own struggle animations. You can press "A" (the game button, not the key) to slap the belly, resetting the timer you can keep the prey in at the cost of one of your three power bars, with different animations depending on how low the prey's health is. When you beat the opponent with the vore move, you can press "A", "B" or "C" (also game buttons, not keys) to do one of three taunt animations where she does something with the belly before digesting them. For the weight gain version, there are three different win poses, and the weight gain is pretty noticeable, I ended up giving her breasts along with increasing the belly and butt. I have also uploaded a version without any weight gain whatsoever for those that prefer it.

Credit to ToasterBoi for making the swallowing animation (which was modified a little) and hibbyjibby for writing some victory dialogue for the WG version.

Links:

Weight gain version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gsFdV ... hkOL3Zi1Fd
No gain version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OrN7g ... 7hI-s_STTn

I have also uploaded videos (with sound) showing off different taunts and winposes, as well as one of the no gain version. Some sounds and animation order are randomly picked, but it should show how it goes.

Lighter .gif version (Weight gain, no sound): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SIzzE ... 6Kiztbln7t
Webm 1 (WG): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yjyzy ... 1lEXO7mNYl
Webm 2 (WG): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GS-3z ... 4zXZisgE8R
Webm 3 (No WG): https://drive.google.com/open?id=11lDO1 ... gxiurKKece
Attachments
slap2.gif
slap2.gif (101.79 KiB) Viewed 986 times
User avatar
drpolice
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (25)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby TotenkreuzEX » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Those are some quality belly animations. Nice job!
User avatar
TotenkreuzEX
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:25 am

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby Royal_Starlord » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:16 pm

That looked like it did 5-HP of damage. :P
User avatar
Royal_Starlord
Participator
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm
Location: Inside a bra and in between a pair of breasts. X3
Blog: View Blog (30)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby Twister231 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Not sure if it's just me or not but when I try to use Lopunny in a fight it keeps saying "Error: Can't load Lopunny.snd"
User avatar
Twister231
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby whitewendigo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Awesome she is probably your best one yet.
User avatar
whitewendigo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby zoidburg05 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:39 pm

This is really freakin good, holy smokes.
Where are the others?.......
User avatar
zoidburg05
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:53 am

Geez you are good at this, wow
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (276)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:53 am

drpolice wrote:And hey, it's finished! Alright so, you can press C+Z to eat your opponent if they're close enough (costs one power bar). Lopunny has two vore holds, one for high prey health and one for low, with their own struggle animations. You can press "A" (the game button, not the key) to slap the belly, resetting the timer you can keep the prey in at the cost of one of your three power bars, with different animations depending on how low the prey's health is. When you beat the opponent with the vore move, you can press "A", "B" or "C" (also game buttons, not keys) to do one of three taunt animations where she does something with the belly before digesting them. For the weight gain version, there are three different win poses, and the weight gain is pretty noticeable, I ended up giving her breasts along with increasing the belly and butt. I have also uploaded a version without any weight gain whatsoever for those that prefer it.

Credit to ToasterBoi for making the swallowing animation (which was modified a little) and hibbyjibby for writing some victory dialogue for the WG version.

Links:

Weight gain version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gsFdV ... hkOL3Zi1Fd
No gain version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OrN7g ... 7hI-s_STTn

I have also uploaded videos (with sound) showing off different taunts and winposes, as well as one of the no gain version. Some sounds and animation order are randomly picked, but it should show how it goes.

Lighter .gif version (Weight gain, no sound): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SIzzE ... 6Kiztbln7t
Webm 1 (WG): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yjyzy ... 1lEXO7mNYl
Webm 2 (WG): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GS-3z ... 4zXZisgE8R
Webm 3 (No WG): https://drive.google.com/open?id=11lDO1 ... gxiurKKece


I’d like to ask a question about the coding! Do you know how I can change it so that it’s an instalock in Lopunny’s belly, like in the Gardevoir one?

Also, what’s the difference between a high health prey and a low health? Is it high base health vs low base (99999 vs 1000)? Or does that mean the prey is just at full health vs a fourth of a bar?
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby drpolice » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:03 am

Twister231 wrote:Not sure if it's just me or not but when I try to use Lopunny in a fight it keeps saying "Error: Can't load Lopunny.snd"


First time I've seen that. Did you install it correctly (the correct .def file, didn't overwrite anything) and are using version 1.1?

HisashiHinata wrote:I’d like to ask a question about the coding! Do you know how I can change it so that it’s an instalock in Lopunny’s belly, like in the Gardevoir one?

Also, what’s the difference between a high health prey and a low health? Is it high base health vs low base (99999 vs 1000)? Or does that mean the prey is just at full health vs a fourth of a bar?


You set it so it goes to the digest state when you press the corresponding button. Now as to how you do it, check the character, there's some stuff for that used on the slaps.
The prey health calculation is division based. I went for a third of full health to go to the other hold.
User avatar
drpolice
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (25)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:06 am

HisashiHinata wrote:I’d like to ask a question about the coding! Do you know how I can change it so that it’s an instalock in Lopunny’s belly, like in the Gardevoir one?

Also, what’s the difference between a high health prey and a low health? Is it high base health vs low base (99999 vs 1000)? Or does that mean the prey is just at full health vs a fourth of a bar?


You set it so it goes to the digest state when you press the corresponding button. Now as to how you do it, check the character, there's some stuff for that used on the slaps.
The prey health calculation is division based. I went for a third of full health to go to the other hold.[/quote]


Alright, I see. But I don’t exactly know how to do the coding. Not too familiar. Do you think you can walk me through it?
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby drpolice » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:09 am

Teaching how to work Mugen would take too much time, you'd be better off learning by yourself, I know I did. Reverse engineer existing characters using Fighter Factory, and read the Mugen documentation to figure that stuff out.
User avatar
drpolice
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (25)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:11 am

drpolice wrote:Teaching how to work Mugen would take too much time, you'd be better off learning by yourself, I know I did. Reverse engineer existing characters using Fighter Factory, and read the Mugen documentation to figure that stuff out.


Well, how do I do just the vore lock then?
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby drpolice » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:25 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
drpolice wrote:Teaching how to work Mugen would take too much time, you'd be better off learning by yourself, I know I did. Reverse engineer existing characters using Fighter Factory, and read the Mugen documentation to figure that stuff out.


Well, how do I do just the vore lock then?


Then I'd need to explain where to put it exactly so that it doesn't break down, what to type and which file to change. This edit took a long time and I kinda just want to not do Mugen stuff for a bit, it slightly burned me out, so you should either take a look at the files and logically deduce what does what (it would work similarly to the trigger for the slaps), or hope someone else with more patience right now comes to teach you, sorry. I don't wanna get involved in Mugen stuff for now.
User avatar
drpolice
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (25)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 am

drpolice wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:
drpolice wrote:Teaching how to work Mugen would take too much time, you'd be better off learning by yourself, I know I did. Reverse engineer existing characters using Fighter Factory, and read the Mugen documentation to figure that stuff out.


Well, how do I do just the vore lock then?


Then I'd need to explain where to put it exactly so that it doesn't break down, what to type and which file to change. This edit took a long time and I kinda just want to not do Mugen stuff for a bit, it slightly burned me out, so you should either take a look at the files and logically deduce what does what (it would work similarly to the trigger for the slaps), or hope someone else with more patience right now comes to teach you, sorry. I don't wanna get involved in Mugen stuff for now.


Alright! Sorry for pushing so much! And thanks for the amazing edit!
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby JackBright » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:59 am

I noticed that one of the read-me files mentioned something about Blaze, is Blaze an existing character, and if so, does anyone know where I can find them?
User avatar
JackBright
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby Twister231 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:16 am

drpolice wrote:
Twister231 wrote:Not sure if it's just me or not but when I try to use Lopunny in a fight it keeps saying "Error: Can't load Lopunny.snd"


First time I've seen that. Did you install it correctly (the correct .def file, didn't overwrite anything) and are using version 1.1?


I believe I did install it correctly, even tried it twice just in case. I see two def.files, one for the vore version and one for the original. I didn't overwrite anything. And I am using version 1.0
User avatar
Twister231
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AMCJavelin, aoe, Brohamicus, DASexual, equino, essedess, eternalsky, griffinpro, HamoodyTheWolf, Jakar, luke1401, meaning4, musashi7777, piecheese10, SinowZoa, Smb64, strawhat64, TestSubject6, vgove, wiggiesman and 35 guests