Interactive Sims

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Interactive Sims

Postby justanotherdragon » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:12 pm

Because of when I was born, I just so happened to be too young to participate when all of the really interesting areas with a lot of interactive models were alive, and now that I'm an adult, no matter how hard I look, I can't find anything. Does anyone know of places that have interactives like the Macro Room did? Or did I miss a chance I didn't really have an option to take and the game now truly has nothing worthwhile for me?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Interactive Sims

Postby Emberell » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:48 pm

Second life has a few areas specifically for vore these days. If your'e looking for specifically macro oriented sims, however, you'll have a harder time - I haven't found much of anything in my searches (Though if anyone here does know of any, that would be great! The best places I've found for lounging as a macro have been the SLVC/other vore oriented sims). Sadly, I know of nothing really offering a single-user interactive experience with larger avatars, but if it helps I can outline the vore/macro sims I know of on Second life with a few links! I hear from a lot of other fans, though, that the macro room is quite missed - it'd be great to have a place like that again for the macro/micro crowd.
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:43 am

there is one macro place called terra gigantum
seth270
Participator

Postby Emberell » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:29 am

seth270 wrote:there is one macro place called terra gigantum

That can be found here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/S ... r/13/27/23. However, it doesn't have any interactables - though I do believe it incorporates a hud-based play system which allows for vore between macro/micro residents. It's I think the last best place for macros on SL, I see it mentioned a lot.
Last edited by Emberell on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:26 am

Emberell wrote:
seth270 wrote:there is one macro place called terra gigantum

That can be found here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/S ... r/13/27/23. However, it doesn't have any interactables - though I do believe it incorporates a hud-based play system which allows for vore between macro/micro residents. It's I thin the last best place for macros on SL, I see it mentioned a lot.

that's the one,
seth270
Participator

Postby justanotherdragon » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:35 pm

So there's not really anything interactive then? They all got taken down?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeice » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:32 am

The Macro Room at Ryu Valley wasn't taken down, per se. One of the key members died, and the other had a hard time keeping up without him, and called it quits
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:38 am

Jeice wrote:The Macro Room at Ryu Valley wasn't taken down, per se. One of the key members died, and the other had a hard time keeping up without him, and called it quits

your a little incorrect on that notion the owner of Ryu Valley passed away due to complications with his heart and he'd left no successor to run the sim so they had no choice but to close once the rent ran out. but at the rate things are going Terra Gigantum may be following a similar path save the passing of the owner.
seth270
Participator

Postby NecrolanceZX » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:34 pm

I too was actually wondering if there was anywhere like the macro room that worked well for someone who just wanted to mess around with vore interactables, specifically RLV oriented ones... My searches have been fruitless but there's gotta be some hidden gem somewhere... Gotta get my RLV kick somewhere... Nobody I know really does SL vore that often so it's kinda hard to otherwise. And I'm shy so making new friends on there is near impossible
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emberell » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:00 pm

the best place I can recommend for single user interactables are, off the top of my head the Carnivore Club (which can be found here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/A ... /131/15/22), or the Siren's Maze (which can be found here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/T ... /90/62/319). In both cases, they don't focus solely on Vore interactables. The latter has much more of a BDSM focus, but features some vore toys that Carnivore Club does not, though the carnivore club has more of a diversity of vorish objects.
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Return to Second Life Vore Club