vore animation by xix

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

vore animation by xix

Postby creamtreats » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:16 am

hi! im kinda new to the forum and i wanted some feedback on this animated doodle! constructive criticism very welcome
bwomp3.gif
creamtreats
New to the forum

Re: vore animation by xix

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:09 am

Not bad. Perhaps a little slower on the gulp, as well as some slight scaling. From what little we see of the prey, they aren't quite big enough to produce that large of a bulgy belly. Perhaps slightly smaller belly, perhaps tighter with some indication that there's a person in there. As for speed, my PERSONAL PREFERENCE is slow-ish. If she was at the bottom of a slide however, quick is acceptable. Being that she's standing there, a little slower would be perfect, as well as a smaller belly. That's just my constructive criticism. Otherwise, it's very well done in my honest opinion AS A WRITER. Makin' that clear, I am a WRITER, not an artist.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby creamtreats » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Not bad. Perhaps a little slower on the gulp, as well as some slight scaling. From what little we see of the prey, they aren't quite big enough to produce that large of a bulgy belly. Perhaps slightly smaller belly, perhaps tighter with some indication that there's a person in there. As for speed, my PERSONAL PREFERENCE is slow-ish. If she was at the bottom of a slide however, quick is acceptable. Being that she's standing there, a little slower would be perfect, as well as a smaller belly. That's just my constructive criticism. Otherwise, it's very well done in my honest opinion AS A WRITER. Makin' that clear, I am a WRITER, not an artist.

Seems fair! I was thinking of a redo where the prey is bigger or there are more prey to justify the stomach. It probably could be slower too, a more defined throat/belly is something I would consider as well. I’m glad you liked it tho!
creamtreats
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 pm

Nice animated doodle.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby cycxxoxo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:32 pm