Writing Commissions by Brazzel - Closed

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions by Brazzel - Closed

Postby Brazzel » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Hey Ya'll!

Brazzel here. I write long-form fetishistic love stories for those that care, and short-form fetishistic lust stories for those that don't. The three things I do best are sweet, sad, and sexy.

Here is why you should commission me:

PROFESSIONAL. This is my job and I take it very seriously. You will receive fast communication, updates on progress, clear pricing and a quality product. I take pride in my writing. If you have an idea and want my help fleshing it out, I will gladly apply myself to it.

RESPECTFUL. Your fetishes are my fetishes, my friend. Sometimes it is hard to ask for exactly what you want, but fear no judgement from me. I've seen it all. I want you to feel respected not only as a client, but as a person.

QUICK. My writing speed is top-notch. I literally own a bullet journal. Projects will be done fast and efficiently.

FUN. If you would prefer a strictly professional relationship, I understand. If not, however, I love getting to know my clients. I have an entire folder full of vore memes and opinions about that one horse scene in Brothers Grimm.

If you're interested, here is a link to my gallery. I have done plenty of work in plenty of genres, so you should find something similar to what you might ask for.

Want to commission me? Here's how I work.

WHAT I WILL DO:
Any type of vore, both SFW and NSFW. I will write about any fetish that your heart desires and work with any OC that you give me. My specialties include elaborate mouth play, fat preds, and all things dragon.

WHAT I WON'T DO:
I will not work with any underage characters in sexual situations and I will not write stories involving real people.

PRICING:
My price is $0.06 per word.

I work exclusively through PayPal.

GETTING IN CONTACT:

Either PM me here on Eka's, or shoot me a message on Discord. My I.D. is Brazzel#1685

Thank you for reading. If you would like to commission me, shoot me a message and we'll get started

CURRENT SLOTS:

My slots are currently full. However, if you would like a commission and are okay with taking a spot on my waiting list, we can discuss your story and I shall get back to you as soon as more slots open!

The Sweet: https://aryion.com/g4/view/519239

The Sad: https://aryion.com/g4/view/537836

The Sexy: https://aryion.com/g4/view/530391
Last edited by Brazzel on Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Re: Writing Commissions by Brazzel - Open

Postby Brazzel » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:19 pm

These were my two latest commissions:

A mass vore story in which a college student binges on the occupants of a hotel during a snowstorm: https://aryion.com/g4/view/534419

An accidental digestion story in which a dragon accidentally uses her lover as fuel while exercising: https://aryion.com/g4/view/537836
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke4smith » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:02 pm

ill get you on discord this sounds good
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brazzel » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:17 pm

All slots are now Open! The flavor of the month is Throat Play. Hit me up on Eka's or Discord for any and all squishy, smutty needs.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brazzel » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:10 am

One slot is still available for this month! The flavor of the month is Spooky.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brazzel » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:27 pm

Slots are back open! I have two commission slots available. The flavor of this month is back to Dragons.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomness » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Posting as a reference. Cannot praise this writer's work enough. Fantastic work, great price and wonderful speed. Amazing writer, well worth it.
Randomness
Participator

Postby SwordkingX5 » Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 am

Brazzel, Question, I have a story idea and I'm wondering if you'll be able to do it.
As it involves futa, oral vore, unbirth and characters from the web series RWBY.
SwordkingX5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brazzel » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:14 am

SwordkingX5, shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Last bumped by Brazzel on Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:14 am.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley