Is There A Type of Vore/Kink You Once Hated But Now Like?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Is There A Type of Vore/Kink You Once Hated But Now Like?

Postby MrSasquatch » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 pm

As the title suggests, is there a type of vore or kink you formally found distasteful but now enjoy in some way, shape, or form? Conversely, is there something you previously liked but now find yourself disliking?

For me, it was stuff like oral vore, absorption, hypertrophy, and macro/micro play. When I was younger, I kind of found myself disgusted and disturbed by it, though to be honest, I felt that way about vore in general. Today, I obviously don't feel that way. As for kinks like gore, I use to actually like it, to a degree, but now I find myself repulsed by it. Over the years, I've found myself becoming more squeamish. I guess it's just a factor of getting older, you know? The things you use to hate you now love as you mature, and vice versa. It happens to us all, and serves as a powerful reminder that we are not static beings.
MrSasquatch
New to the forum

Re: Is There A Type of Vore/Kink You Once Hated But Now Like

Postby coop500 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:54 pm

I used to really dislike samesize stuff, but now I'm a bit open to it, as long as the belly isn't like... Beachball or bigger.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:29 pm

MrSasquatch wrote:As the title suggests, is there a type of vore or kink you formally found distasteful but now enjoy in some way, shape, or form? Conversely, is there something you previously liked but now find yourself disliking?

For me, it was stuff like oral vore, absorption, hypertrophy, and macro/micro play. When I was younger, I kind of found myself disgusted and disturbed by it, though to be honest, I felt that way about vore in general. Today, I obviously don't feel that way. As for kinks like gore, I use to actually like it, to a degree, but now I find myself repulsed by it. Over the years, I've found myself becoming more squeamish. I guess it's just a factor of getting older, you know? The things you use to hate you now love as you mature, and vice versa. It happens to us all, and serves as a powerful reminder that we are not static beings.

I used to hate Male vore, Cock vore, anal vore, absorption, and any pred that weren't women.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowblaze » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:09 pm

I started out disliking the idea of fatal vore, and either headcanoning implied stuff as safe or avoiding fatal vore altogether, but now it's one of my favourite parts of vore (depending on how it's portrayed!) and I actively seek it out and create content based on it, and am even disappointed when vore seems ambiguous/implied but ends up being safe!

Like, I turned out the exact opposite to how I started. I guess I was a little disturbed by the entire concept of vore in the first place (even though it was clear that I liked it!) until I got over that and decided to just have fun and embrace it, and now it's basically my favourite thing ever! :P
Shadowblaze
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Disposal/Scat probably counts. Though it can still be rather hit or miss for me, I've found that while it was once something I couldn't even stand, it's actually now something I enjoy when done well.(diapers always count as 'done well' by the way)
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:52 pm

When I started out, I couldn't stand any sort of disposal. Nowadays, I still don't care for scatplay, but I usually prefer there to be disposal.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby go47 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Oh back in ye olde 2012 I only liked creature vore and maybe oral.

Nowadays its the opposite.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby New » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:37 am

I had never conceived the concept of anal vore when I first found the vore community, and it was kind of repulsing to me. Now, however, I may actually prefer it to oral so long as it's clean.
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowblaze » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:42 am

New wrote:I had never conceived the concept of anal vore when I first found the vore community, and it was kind of repulsing to me. Now, however, I may actually prefer it to oral so long as it's clean.

Oh yeah, I guess I'm slightly similar!
I didn't like the idea of anal vore and it seemed kinda gross to me (but I was mostly kinda indifferent to it) but now I also totally love it so long as it's clean! Bonus points if they still end up in the belly as food that way! ^^
Shadowblaze
Participator

Postby RiffRaff » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:59 am

I used to find cock vore gross, but it's definitely grown a lot on me. Definitely one of my favourites now. Used to hate all the cum and the big, stuffed balls. Love that stuff now.
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:17 am

I did not like when the prey got digested after being eaten in the past as I don't like fatal vore but some stories I have read have it to where the digestion is both pain free,but also the prey remains fully aware of things once they have been digested. If its that kind of digestion I don't mind and like it now but in the past it was a turn off due to it being fatal in most cases.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Tangentg » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm

I used to not like sexual stuff in vore. The prey could be clothed and no real emphasis on licking the prey's crotch area was preferred. But after seeing 2 pictures that featured vore where the prey was licked there now I'm very much into it. These days I also prefer having the prey have exposed flesh but mostly so that the pred could lick them and say the prey tastes good without basically just tasting the clothes.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:48 am

I'll admit, when I first started looking at vore I was pretty vanilla, as in I only liked oral vore, but over the years I like just about any other type of vore; anal vore, cock vore, breast vore, unbirth, they're all good in my book now. I also used to not really like multiple prey, and mass vore even less. I guess I just really liked the underlying intimacy between a single prey and their predator, which I still do, but now I also have a soft spot for giant bellies covered in the outlines of dozens, or even hundreds of prey.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby HappyCore » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:06 am

Used to dislike anal vore quite a lot, but I've grown pretty darn fond of it now! If it's clean I'm good in the hood.

Also surprisingly chubby characters, when I was younger I didn't like them all too much, but now I have a pretty big appreciation for characters with all kinds of body types, it may have been an insecurity thing who knows!
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:44 am

Bulges have grown on me as long as they aren't over the top. Even making the predator look pregnant is too much, especially for human or humanoid predators. A small bulge that makes it evident that someone is in there is great though.
Jayezox
---

Postby voidrunner » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:39 am

I used to only like soft vore and digestion, absolutely hated scat/ disposal. One day, don't know why, don't know how, but I was suddenly ok with it. Then it got to the point where I started getting into gorey stuff (not hard vore/chewing, but hard, gorey digestion. At one point, I preferred female and herm preds only, but gradually got into male preds. I won't actively seek it out, but I won't turn away if I come across it. (depending on the character)
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby jpl0pv » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:33 am

I used to be strictly only interested in female stuff (this was before I started RPing, only browsing content), no male preds, but I had a dream where a dark elf guy had swallowed me in the main street and was parading me about in his stomach, and from ever since I've been just as in to male preds as female ones :)
I'm primarily interested in vore which involves pregnancy in either [preferably both!] the predator or the prey. Always open for RPs!
jpl0pv
New to the forum

Postby Doku » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:57 am

Cock vore
Wasn't too keen on anal when I started either.
Found ways to turn them into torture and they had relevance for me then.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:41 pm

I guess most of them. Like I used to hate everything that wasn't F/F OV/UB/Absorption. Then I got exposed to artists who keep posting furries and humans (like Seekr), people who keep tagging anal vore as unbirth, random digestion scenes that turn gory, twinks and now I'm kinda just eh on everything. I still favor skin absorption then UB and then OV but AV has slipped above OV
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:47 pm

When I first started out looking for vore content I used to have a very strong aversion to anything that was sexually explicit. Nowadays I'm pretty okay with it!

I also used to not be into human preds as much, but now I honestly adore them. (Bonus points if they're demi-human though!)
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion