Eat Your Friend Challenge! A writing prompt event.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Eat Your Friend Challenge! A writing prompt event.

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Last year LucifersChef started a casual vore write-a-thon
I always thought that was super cool, and I don't know if I have the clout to do something similar, but I'd like to give it a try.

The inspiration for this idea comes from this comic on Deviantart by Vendant.

The Idea
I present to you the Eat Your Friend Challenge! It took a few years but a new successor to the Ice bucket Challenge has been popularized by social media influencers, it's for a good cause, but not everyone might be in agreement as to what that cause might be, maybe it's to raise awareness of starvation, or stomach cancer, but everyone does agree that the point of the challenge is to eat a good friend or friends!

What to make
Make whatever you like, if you're a writer then write something, if you're an artist then draw something, if you have some other creative medium make that. No restrictions, interpret the idea however you feel like, this is just a creative jumping off point to get your own ideas to start flowing out of your head and onto the computer screen.

Post links to your stuff in this thread, if you post them on a gallery use the #EatYourFriendChallenge tag.

here are the contributions
By me
By Apex
By JaneJobs
By DatStrudel
By CrimsonFangX666
By satanhymn666
Last edited by Rat_Guy on Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re: Eat Your Friend Challenge! A writing prompt event.

Postby Apex » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:22 am

As someone who entered LucifersChef's casual vore write-a-thon and also as someone with no clout, I did a thing.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/538155

F/F, willing, fatal digestion, little bit of resulting weight gain.
Apex
Been posting for a bit

Postby satanhymn666 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:11 am

Woohoo! Finally, an excuse to stop lurking and start writing again! Hopefully I'll have something on the way, gotta dust off my WordPad editor for a little. Would love to see the entries to come. :gulp:
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby janejobs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Giantess Jane's "Eat Your Friend Challenge" on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/janejobs/art ... -805348375

I'm a giantess that has eaten a human. If, however, it has to be same species, I'll happily do another one where I eat one of my giantess friends.
Last edited by janejobs on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Give me... just a moment. I'm attempting to write something for the thread. I don't have very many non-mlp EYF Challenge stories.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:17 pm

janejobs wrote:Giantess Jane's "Eat Your Friend Challenge" on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/janejobs/art ... -805348375

I'm a giantess that has eaten a human. If, however, it has to be same species, I'll happily do another one where I eat one of my giantess friends.

Nah, it doesn't have to be the same species, it can be whatever you want it to be.

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Give me... just a moment. I'm attempting to write something for the thread. I don't have very many non-mlp EYF Challenge stories.

You can do mlp if you want. No restrictions. Make something that appeals to you, not me.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:22 am

Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:48 am

Giving me full freedom to do MLP opens a WHOLE new can of worms. This is gonna be fun.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:36 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/538403

Hope it posts right, but here's my entry. Lemme know what ya'll think.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby satanhymn666 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:16 pm

Finally wrote something worth a damn. It's a bit of a stretch, as the plot mostly revolves around the relationship between the two characters in the aftermath of the previous story (from the write-a-thon), with the #EatYourFriendChallenge being a plot device rather than the plot itself. I hope this qualifies! :D

You Owe Me

H/M (or S/M depending on terminology preferred), Willing, Anal Vore, Soft Digestion, Non-Fatal, Weight Gain, Post-Vore Scat and a bit of romance sprinkled in between.
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:28 pm

satanhymn666 wrote:Finally wrote something worth a damn. It's a bit of a stretch, as the plot mostly revolves around the relationship between the two characters in the aftermath of the previous story (from the write-a-thon), with the #EatYourFriendChallenge being a plot device rather than the plot itself. I hope this qualifies! :D

You Owe Me

H/M (or S/M depending on terminology preferred), Willing, Anal Vore, Soft Digestion, Non-Fatal, Weight Gain, Post-Vore Scat and a bit of romance sprinkled in between.

Everything counts :D
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Return to General Vore Discussion