Anyone feel like the amount of vore content hasn't improved?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone feel like the amount of vore content hasn't improved?

Postby DTH » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:26 am

Around 10-15 years back, when the internet was in a much earlier stage, vore seemed to be really abundant and new finds were being made every week. Around once a year a movie would come out with a really big vore scene in it, whether its men in black 2, eel girl, any of the sci fi films that would have animal vore. Everyone used to say back then "there is so much more vore content that will come out" and then it kind of just didn't. Even eka's used to be really active with finds, but lately I feel like I come here and just read the same questions that pop up all the time "What celeb do you want to be eaten by?" "What would a real life stomach feel like"

This is just a dumb rant, just wondering if anyone else relates
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anyone feel like the amount of vore content hasn't impro

Postby DiamondM » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:00 am

If you're talking about scenes in media,then I kinda of relate. Even the things I found turn out to be really old with everyone knowing about it by now, like the giant ogress in "Witching and Bitching" or the vacuum robot woman from this sci-fi show called "The Hunger". The thing is once stuff is found and shared, that's.. pretty much the end of it. It might have seemed "abundant" back in the day when less people on the internet knew scenes were out there. It's not like Hollywood makes those scenes for us, it's stuff we really had to try hard to find. That's all I can really say lol.
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Straxacore » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:09 am

I like all the contributions you've made DTH
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darjus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 am

The amount is generally increased, but a good chunk of it is on Patreon for subscribers only.
"Some people are worth melting for". Olaf, Frozen
Darjus
Been posting for a bit

Postby anyonarex » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:45 pm

Darjus wrote:The amount is generally increased, but a good chunk of it is on Patreon for subscribers only.

yeah this is pretty much it. Ten years ago you couldn't make any money with vore and now you just about make a living off it, so naturally people are capitalizing on that.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:31 pm

anyonarex wrote:
Darjus wrote:The amount is generally increased, but a good chunk of it is on Patreon for subscribers only.

yeah this is pretty much it. Ten years ago you couldn't make any money with vore and now you just about make a living off it, so naturally people are capitalizing on that.

To me this sounds like a good thing. It still increases choices. Even if a lot of them are behind paywalls.

Maybe it is a good time to start reviewing these paid content and make a paid material directory or something. Perhaps this will help people realizes how much content we have available.
Eka
Administrator

Postby merlovinit » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 pm

If were talking about fetish vore artwork then there is way more than there was 10 years ago. No question. Even considering free art.

In terms of vore in regular media, I can't say because I dont really pay attention to it or care about it.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Darjus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Eka wrote:To me this sounds like a good thing. It still increases choices. Even if a lot of them are behind paywalls.

Maybe it is a good time to start reviewing these paid content and make a paid material directory or something. Perhaps this will help people realizes how much content we have available.

I was not complaining in the slightest: during these years artists have been very generous with all their hardwork creations, it's perfectly legitimate that after so much time spent in mastering the visual arts they could make a living from it; in addition, this way they have much more time to produce content and taking commissions. On the contrary, I'm very impressed by the amount of works that are still available for free here: I'll get this chance to say thank you for creating and managing this place, one day I'll pay you back :)
"Some people are worth melting for". Olaf, Frozen
Darjus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 pm

To be fair, it is much easier to find stuff than to make it. People spend so much time they eventually, technically, find everything there is to find. They still find new things that were hidden every now and then, or discover themselves new kinks but it feels stale because now you actually have to wait for new content, but don't take my word for it, I wasn't there 10-15 years ago.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Eka » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:14 am

Honestly I have no idea how to find paid content. They are all over the place. With no idea of quality. I'm sure someone buy them a lot will have a better idea on the "scene" but I personally don't know it well.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Winny » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Could make a post asking the community about vore artists that have patreons and subscribestar accounts.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:21 pm

I think it goes through cycles, sometimes there is a lot of content, and other times, not so much.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby fixated1 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:16 am

I feel like it has increased in general, but lately there's been almost nothing.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion