Masturbation in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Masturbation in vore

Postby 157and493 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:08 am

How do you feel about masturbation in vore?
Whether it is the prey masturbating inside of the predator after being eaten, or the predator masturbating while they are eating the prey, and everything in between.

I like it because it shows how much the predator or prey is enjoying themselves and the enjoyment of the participants is an important aspect of vore to me.
157and493
Participator

Re: Masturbation in vore

Postby Tilalumtar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:28 am

I totally agree.
Although I like the Masturbation of the pred a bit more, as it can also Speed up the whole process (am a Prey-Person). It a completive construct.

Very enjoyable!
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:47 am

I do very much like when predators masturbate after having eaten someone. Bonus points if the prey can tell they're doing it. More bonus points if the prey is even more horrified. EXTRA bonus points if the predator self-sucks and manages to bukkake their prey inside them.
blergle
---

Postby Tebomas » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:49 am

157and493 wrote:Whether it is the prey masturbating inside of the predator after being eaten, or the predator masturbating while they are eating the prey

Why not both? :D I prefer more casual vore with willing partners, so them having the session of their lives sounds really fun. Of course it pretty easy with vore into the genetelia and the prey becomes a part of the orgasm itself. :gulp:
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:20 am

I love it in all forms (vore is fizzing sexy), and insanely enough, just this morning I had an idea for story where that exact thing (prey masturbates inside of predator) happens :lol: :-D

Also, if I were eaten and I was okay with it (or maybe even if I wasn't :wink:), I'd whack it until I couldn't anymore! :D
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:22 am

blergle wrote:I do very much like when predators masturbate after having eaten someone. Bonus points if the prey can tell they're doing it. More bonus points if the prey is even more horrified. EXTRA bonus points if the predator self-sucks and manages to bukkake their prey inside them.

Oooohooohooo! (licks lips) Dirty... :D
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Winny » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:28 pm

As a digestion fan, I always love the head cannon that it somehow speeds up digestion. A kind of last "Imma make myself feel good, and speed you along to the end~" <3 But yea Good stuff.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 pm

As prey, I find masturbation after being willingly eaten the ultimate 'thank you' to the predator...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:15 am

Its not something I look for in a story but at the same thing if during a F/F AV story the pred decides to pleasure herself while she eats the prey I find it quite appealing for them to take such pleasure in there action and for the prey to be aware of it while it is taking place but be unable to do anything about being eaten all while the pred enjoys herself like that.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:42 am

Agreed. I quite like that level of arousal and enjoyment in the participants. Especially when it's the prey.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:13 pm

Not only masturbation, but I wish there was more post vore sex. Either inside the belly with 2 prey, or between a full pred and a lover.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:46 pm

Gutlover wrote:Not only masturbation, but I wish there was more post vore sex. Either inside the belly with two prey, or between a full pred and a lover.

I did an RP some time back where the former was what happened. It was enjoyable, most certainly.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Noxyoursox » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:10 am

I really love pred masturbation. Prey masturbation can be good too but I prefer digestion and unwilling prey so it's a situation where, maybe they thought they were going to be let out after having some fun? And then realize after they're done getting themselves off.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Birichino » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:21 am

In some circumstances, it suits the pred, but with the prey I just think about the uncomfortable fluid transmission.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Rakiri » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm

blergle wrote:I do very much like when predators masturbate after having eaten someone. Bonus points if the prey can tell they're doing it. More bonus points if the prey is even more horrified. EXTRA bonus points if the predator self-sucks and manages to bukkake their prey inside them.

Honestly, Im not sure if that would horrify or make me horny. The entire idea of a pred covering me in their cum after swallowing me. That just makes the entire experience all that better.

The idea of the prey struggling inside the pred's throat. Their genitals rubbing against the rippled soft fleshy surface forcing them closer to climax, before unloading their sticky seed.. >:3
Last edited by Rakiri on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Same size prey looking for RP partners.

I might be a small femboy, but im sure i can fill a big hole.

Feel free to message me :3 I'm up for most things.
Rakiri
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:00 pm

I love a satisfied pred jacking off after his meal (especially if he’s aroused by the prey’s struggling) and/or conflicted prey pleasuring themselves in shame. Both scenarios are great for adding to the prey’s humiliation; I’m also fond of the pred noticing that the prey is masturbating inside him, and subsequently teasing them.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 pm

For me, if anyone is pleasuring herself/himself it has to be the pred.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:15 pm

I like the prey climaxing against the predator's tongue during mouth play and the predator teasing them for it. Saying they must really want it and their begging is a lie or something to that effect. Bonus points if the predator was masturbating during mouth play and climaxes while swallowing the prey.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:09 am

Not big on the prey doing this, unless it's basically forced stimulation from the pred. But...

Absolutely LOVE when the pred does it. Whether it's during the eating process (the pleasure of swallowing being so great that he orgasms while she's still going down the throat) or after, I love it when the guy finds immense pleasure in what he's doing to the point that she makes him incredibly aroused to the point that he can't hold back. Post-vore is especially great for pred masturbation, since he can even use her movements in the belly to help get him off, pressing her down over himself and grinding against her bulges. Heckin' good stuff.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Lorelei » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:08 pm

My favorites are Unbirth and Cockvore and of course I love masturbation in Vore. Especially if the prey is already inside and by the Masturbation of the Preds the digestion or absorption is accelerated. Likewise a third person and partner or ally of the Preds can help and lend a hand. To warm up in front of the Vore I like masturbation just as well or just to speed up the devouring and sucking :gulp: .
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion