Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2 V0.6 update + browser version!?

Postby Kazamov » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:28 am

Where and how do I get to the arena?
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 am

Just follow the story quest and after the elf tower speak with the ogrim girl.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby poldenski » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:53 am

Can anyone help with the rope scene atm as the as i can never make it to the rope small without being caught
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:00 am

There is no way to escape the arena atm. If you try to escape full size d'vorah catches you, if you try to do it while shrunk the pink alien catches you.
I do hope in the future we will get to see D'vorah get eaten (yeah I hate her since MK X).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby bluemoon the lucario » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:06 am

What if in the arena you are able to get a shrink gun, You use it to shrink your own respawner and take it with you on your escape.

blast D'vorah with it Eat her then as you are about to be captured shrink yourself setting the gun to explode. In its explosion you escape into crowd on the rope.

Your respawner ends up inside the gut of whomever you pick to help you escape thus now when you respawn they let you out. Now with your respawner hidden inside of someone else they can never find it. Thus starting the new act with the alien world.
bluemoon the lucario
Participator

Postby armedndangerous » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 pm

to get shrunk you do it at the last android then run like hell (check the directions she's firing in)
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hunted » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Can someone share their saves plis?
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:07 pm

Getting shrunk in the arena and using the rope does NOT result in a CV scene. What gives?

EDIT: Figured it out. You just have to be super fast.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:58 pm

I can't escape the arena, someone help me please. Every time I get to the rope near the predator, she devours me. I do not know what else to do.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:22 am

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:I can't escape the arena, someone help me please. Every time I get to the rope near the predator, she devours me. I do not know what else to do.

You cant escape the arena (yet).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby eleventh » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:59 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:I can't escape the arena, someone help me please. Every time I get to the rope near the predator, she devours me. I do not know what else to do.

Currently, you can't escape the arena. It seems very likely that escaping will (in a later update) be an outcome of the scene from making it to the top of the rope while shrunken (which is still rather tricky.)
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:33 am

I tried the browser version it keeps saying the password is wrong?
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:33 am

Works fine for me.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:59 pm

eleventh wrote:

Currently, you can't escape the arena. It seems very likely that escaping will (in a later update) be an outcome of the scene from making it to the top of the rope while shrunken (which is still rather tricky.)

Where is the arena? I have looked around and cant find it and I don't want to bother the creator again to ask where it is lol.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Follow the story you can get to the arena after the elf tower (its in the woods(tent) near the guild training area)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 pm

Azirovka wrote:Follow the story you can get to the arena after the elf tower (its in the woods(tent) near the guild training area)

I have looked around everywhere I cant find the place you are talking about.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:05 am

mibankai1171 wrote:
Azirovka wrote:Follow the story you can get to the arena after the elf tower (its in the woods(tent) near the guild training area)

Are you playing the newest version?
There are a few story related things so I will put this in a spoiler, if people don't need help and don't want the story spoiled don't click it:
Spoiler: show
After most of the people have been eaten and you escape from the jailer, you are asked to gather allies, this takes you to a tower past the swamp where the elf is, after winning against the alien soldier there you will meet the orc ambassador upon returning to the main area and following interacting with her you will be able to access a area in the forest north of the faeries, this area is a camp with the orc ambassador and 2 assassins who are here to help you, do the interactions with them and you will be able to investigate the alien base and this will result in you being put in the arena/gauntlet

I am not sure whether some actions will soft lock from getting here, like digesting the princes preventing escape from the jailer or maybe some choices with the orc ambassador will lead to something other then this, but this is the way to do it that I know of so if it don't work for you tell me what choices you have made so far
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mibankai1171 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Hansony wrote:
mibankai1171 wrote:

Are you playing the newest version?
There are a few story related things so I will put this in a spoiler, if people don't need help and don't want the story spoiled don't click it:
Spoiler: show
After most of the people have been eaten and you escape from the jailer, you are asked to gather allies, this takes you to a tower past the swamp where the elf is, after winning against the alien soldier there you will meet the orc ambassador upon returning to the main area and following interacting with her you will be able to access a area in the forest north of the faeries, this area is a camp with the orc ambassador and 2 assassins who are here to help you, do the interactions with them and you will be able to investigate the alien base and this will result in you being put in the arena/gauntlet

I am not sure whether some actions will soft lock from getting here, like digesting the princes preventing escape from the jailer or maybe some choices with the orc ambassador will lead to something other then this, but this is the way to do it that I know of so if it don't work for you tell me what choices you have made so far

Yeah I downloaded the file and put it in the game folder I get to the scene where the ninjas get swallowed but no matter what option I choose I end up be ported back to where the ship originally was? I am just going to delete the game and redownload everything and start over from scratch that is probably the best way to ensure everything is fixed.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:08 pm

I do like the new vore option with Rachael. I was hoping for some more vore scenes with her, maybe one at the house of pleasure like in MMA1.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:17 am

TyrantTerry wrote:I do like the new vore option with Rachael. I was hoping for some more vore scenes with her, maybe one at the house of pleasure like in MMA1.

Is there a new option in .60 ? What is it exactly?
Yoshi174
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game