If you had no choice...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

If you had no choice...

Postby 157and493 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:58 am

To the people who enjoy thinking of themselves only as predators, if you HAD to be eaten by someone then what type of person would you want them to be and what would be the least terrible way to be eaten for you?

To the people who enjoy thinking of themselves only as prey, if you HAD to eat someone then what type of person would you want them to be and what would be the least terrible way to eat them?

Do not feel obligated to answer this question if it makes you uncomfortable.

I see myself only as prey so the idea of having to eat someone is incredibly unpleasant to me, but if I had no choice then I would choose to eat someone who is either foolish or drunk because they would not fully understand the situation, also it would have to be hard vore because the last thing I would ever want is something squirming around inside me.
157and493
Participator

Re: If you had no choice...

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:39 am

I am only prey but if I had to be pred for one victim I guess it be someone shorter than me who is dainty and sweet sense that is the kind of prey I like for fantasies most times. I don't do fatal so it would be full tour or endo and I love AV so I guess I'll eat them that way. It does not make me uncomfortable per say its just not my ideal scenario. I much rather be the prey always or the off screen observer. I think for just one time though and it being the ideal prey it would not be so bad to do pred every once in awhile.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby 3rasvok » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:47 am

As a prey, it's not about who I'd eat but in what circumstances.
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby stearwing » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:02 am

The moment I "have to" do anything, even something I'd normally be okay with, it becomes irrelevant to my interests.
So I'd have to think up a scenario to creatively work around the rules.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby DancingQueen6281 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:14 am

As a pred... I’ll just be a total narcissist and say I’d basically like to be eaten by me.
DancingQueen6281
Participator

Postby Eznam » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 pm

I'm a bit switch but I am pred in a "realistic" scenario. I'd say unbirthed with a vaginal TF so I essentially become the pred's sentient vagina. Then I can keep on pred'n from the grave.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Well, it doesn't say it has to be fatal, so safe and snuggly oral soft vore with someone I love it is. And only temporary.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby New » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:52 pm

I see myself only as prey...unless the person I'm devouring is someone that I care about dearly. In that case, it would be a soft and intimate vore with little to no threat of fatality; a show of love, not lust.
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:08 am

This isn't the first time I've answered such a query.

My answer hasn't really changed either.

Honestly, I wouldn't want the person I devour to be unwilling in any way shape or form, and to be fair, I wouldn't go after anything different than what I find attractive as predators, so, a gorgeous, willing, slutty transgirl would be my choice.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby RiffRaff » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:09 am

If I had to do pred stuff, definitely going a safe and fluffy route. Get somebody I'm close to, ask if they're willing, and just chill with them in there for a few hours. Maybe eat some snacks (more for them than me, seeing as I would've already had one).
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:56 am

If I had no choice but to be eaten by someone, but I get to choose what sort of person and in the least terrible way? It would be someone I have completely and utterly dominated so that they are doing MY bidding as an alternative to some other fate that's worse, and I would be dead by my own hand before I got anywhere near them.
blergle
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:51 am

As a Pred, I've come across this scenario often. If I HAD to be eaten, I'd want it to be by someone I trust to release me, safely, later, or reform me when they were done with me. No chewing, no absorbing my essence, no turning me into a pile of crap on the lawn. Reform me or release me. You will not hear the end of it if it happens any other way.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Knell » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:08 am

As a pred, I choose the third option.

Gun.
Knell
New to the forum

Postby MrGrimlock » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:09 am

Pred-only types: *say they either wouldn't, they would if being eaten by their actual self, or some third random option*

mfw: https://youtube.com/watch?v=CTnxxK63xCw
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Knell » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am

Guess all preds just have a massive ego.
Knell
New to the forum

Postby Peptidase » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:31 pm

Oh boy, I do like me some role reversal. As a pred, I think I'd have to go with what I find attractive in other preds in the one eating me (ie tall and strong with just a bit of padding). Overpowering me but not by a whole lot (maybe I'm weak from overexertion or hunger or dead drunk) in a gentle but firm way. A lot of playfulness but nothing too mean spirited. A bit of cuddly pinning down and nibbling to rub in that I lost on top of savoring the victory. Almost flirty, overall. A bit of professional respect between preds both ways, I don't struggle much or beg for my life and they don't try to put me in fear or give a speech about how I'm nothing but food now. "Haha you got me :/" sort of thing. I'd be quite a lot bigger and sturdier than most of the prey they're used to, and as such I'd be a pretty damn filling meal, and for a lot longer. They'd break me down eventually if they were determined enough, but they'd be equally likely to spit me up after a good enough "fight". If this happens would have to vary on my mood- I might choose to be a good sport and give them a bit of an inverted belly rub as I dissolve, or I might choose to be a bit more indignant and try to pick out a spot I know I hate my prey kicking me and focus it until they can't hold me down.

In a slightly alternate case, being eaten by a naga would be pretty nice. They're practically made no muscles so there's no good chance of escape but being able to stretch my legs while being liquefied is a very nice bonus, and the 'foreplay" stage had a lot of ways for the pred to be creative with all that tail.

In a very alternative case, I also like the idea of a very unlikely pred being the end of me. Some preyish type looking to strike one out for shorties in general who remarkably finds a vulnerable snack, or a completely unwilling bystander who happened to be in range of a teleportation experiment gone wrong and suddenly finds twice their weight in predator stuck in their stomach. Honestly in either case I think I'd be less likely to play sore loser and squirm around because I wouldn't even see them as a rival pred or even a treat. The idea of being able to completely immobilize a completely incompetent "pred" for weeks is strangely appealing considering I'm not huge on getting in the prey headspace.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Birichino » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Well, I feel guilty adding to the stubbornness, but while I'm perfectly happy having power, I, personally, absolutely will not be pred. The closest thing tolerable would probably be some variety of fusion or integration, like having a Symbiote, but really just because that's as far from vore as I'm allowed to bring up.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Zangoose » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:25 am

I'm almost strictly prey, but I also love the concept of submissive preds. So if I was, say, tied up in rope in a "Do whatever you want with me" situation, and the dom force-fed himself to me against my will... Damn, that sounds pretty hot, actually.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlwaysHungry » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:11 am

Pred here. There are a couple types that I might allow to eat me, even if I absolutely detest the idea. First, for fatal vore, I’d prefer if it was a clone so I wouldn’t be leaving all my obligations and responsibilities left unfinished. I would also give myself over if I had a terminal condition and the other person was such an absolute failure as a pred that they would die without me. I’d imagine this would be to some meek, young girl who needs to be taught how to pred and fed immediately if she is to survive. If I have to be eaten, I’d rather save a life as penance for the countless others I’ve snacked on. Ultimately I would like to be in control of who eats me and the ensuing ramifications through a 100% willing scenario.

Now if it is a nonfatal situation, I would prefer to be the smaller one in a size difference scenario. I’d love to put a big, intimidating predator in their place. I’ll MAKE them eat me, whether they want to or not. I’d force them to open up their maw, crawl in, and tease their tongue till they are begging to swallow me through raspy breaths. Then, after I finally let go, I would resist descending down their throat every step of the way, just to tease them a little more. Finally, after settling down in their stomach, I’d listen for any opportunity to embarrass them. In a meeting? I’m going to make you rudely belch in front of your team. Sitting on the bus? Time to moan suggestively. If I can get away with it, I’m showing off all my naughty bits against the stomach wall and make them look like a pervert. To summarize, even if I’m getting eaten, I’d still like to dom or top my big submissive pred.
AlwaysHungry
New to the forum

Postby Aboriginal » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:36 pm

I'm almost exclusively prey, so if I had to eat someone I'd prefer that they'd at least have some desire to be swallowed whole and made into nourishment by a giant, perhaps after a couple of nibbles to get some flavor. I would wonder what kind of dynamic there would be going on between the prey and the preds. How would the sentient prey end up being relegated / purposed as food; would they be to I as animals are to humans? Would it be like eating a beloved pet instead of one of the same that is farmed elsewhere?

I wouldn't want to eat someone who didn't want to be eaten, unless I was really hungry and so had a good reason to snuff them out. Still, I'd do my best to reason with them that the setting of their sun was going to a greater dawn. Definitely for a sentient creature, I would set apart a time of day and place to do so, where I could talk to my food while s/he was in my tummy, giving thanks and rubbing my tummy like I was pregnant (I'm a male btw). I would relish and delight in ecstasy as I meditated intently on the prey draining down down down into my gut, feeling the life essence of my meal rush into me with each peristaltic movement, knowing that who/what I ate knows that It was eaten and couldn't be happier to die in such a way, a direct returning to where one was once from (reverse womb per-se).
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion