Best manga vore ever!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Best manga vore ever!

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Hey guys! Been a while, but we finally have some new material from S Rare!

In the latest chapter released on Mangaone, Haruka battles against Lamia. Lamia manages to grab her with her tail and attempts to swallow her, but Haruka manages to transport herself just out of Lamia's mouth and continues to do it no matter how many times she's swallowed. I believe her strategy here is to block up Lamia's predatory tail so she can't swallow anyone else (Boo!) Check it out.

Spoiler: show

Also, to give you an update on the English sub, my translator said he should be able to get started on the next chapter in maybe a week or so.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MonsterWorrior » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Thanks again Nobodyman~ Your post are always so great and I'm very glad you've given so much to this forum~ I plan to share a bit more myself here soon, now that I finally have some free time~ And I do speak for everyone when I say I'm eager to see more of the translation work. <3 As much as I try to convince people to help get it officially translated, and the fact I've been doing it for over a year has been a little... Discouraging :3 But every month I do it and ask others to help, so having someone working hard like this too is a big motivator <3 Thanks again for the awesome post. <3 I love tail vore and it's nice to see some in S Rare~ <3

Also, in case anyone is wondering why there is no survey this month, seems they are doing one survey for over this last, and current month. So... Yeah :3 Next month we should see another one~ <3
My profile page: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Inara_Serpentine

Can't wait to see you *Licks lips*
MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:39 am

Oh, one more bit of news. The release date for the next volume of S Rare has been released and, sadly, it will be the last volume. I was really hoping there's be enough content for 10 volumes, but I guess that's just how it is. And by estimation, that doesn't leave us with very many chapters left. Maybe 2 or 3 more, max.

Anyway, the last volume will be released on September 12, and if you want you can pre-order it on Amazon here (yes, they do ship internationally).

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4091293972/ ... way&sr=8-7
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MonsterWorrior » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:28 am

Finally~ Now I can order this too :3 Along with Gokinjo Tricycle vol 2 the other vore manga from the same creator~

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%94%E3%8 ... way&sr=8-1

It's sad the story is coming to a end, but that doesn't mean their isn't more to talk about ;) Still working hard to get it in English, and more vore in more mangas for everyone to share and for us to enjoy. I'm very excited to see everything that everyone will share~ It should be pretty fun~

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:33 pm

New chapter was released on Mangaone today. Nothing really vorish, but figured I'd take some pics anyway.

The chapter starts with Haruka still in Lamia's tail mouth, but she remains stuck in the mouth and is never swallowed. For the rest of the chapter, Yurina gets a new power-up and then apparently delivers the killing blow to Lamia.

Also, although the chapter itself doesn't have any new vore, here's a bonus pic (one comes with every chapter on Mangaone) of Yurina apparently in Lamia's stomach.

Also, according to the author's comments the next chapter will be the last one. It's a shame. I've had a blast with the series and I hope the author continues to make new (vorish) work.

Oh yeah, and the translation of the next chapter is under way and should be ready in a few days.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:58 pm

So to recap: this lamia has NEVER done oral vore? She hasn’t gotten a big belly?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:41 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:So to recap: this lamia has NEVER done oral vore? She hasn’t gotten a big belly?

Nope. And for that matter no other character has. Vore, yes, but apparently the author doesn't go for big bellies.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacquelope » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:32 am

Nobodyman wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:So to recap: this lamia has NEVER done oral vore? She hasn’t gotten a big belly?

Nope. And for that matter no other character has. Vore, yes, but apparently the author doesn't go for big bellies.

No fatal (I hope)?
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:07 am

Jacquelope wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:

No fatal (I hope)?

No, nothing fatal either.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:24 am

It appears that the lamia gets a bulge in her snake half whenever she shoved someone in there, but not her human half. I’m guessing she’s never attempted to digest anyone.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:28 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:It appears that the lamia gets a bulge in her snake half whenever she shoved someone in there, but not her human half. I’m guessing she’s never attempted to digest anyone.

I think she did try to digest Yurina once (unsuccessfully) and maybe one or two others, but I'm a little unclear on it.

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that the English translation for Chapter 6-3 is up! Be sure to check it out here:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/680154/1
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:It appears that the lamia gets a bulge in her snake half whenever she shoved someone in there, but not her human half. I’m guessing she’s never attempted to digest anyone.

I think she did try to digest Yurina once (unsuccessfully) and maybe one or two others, but I'm a little unclear on it.

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that the English translation for Chapter 6-3 is up! Be sure to check it out here:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/680154/1

Be sure to update us on that digestion part once you’re sure.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby MonsterWorrior » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Looks like it's that time again~ Time to break out the new news and thank Nobodyman for his amazing work at bringing us a translated version of the manga we've all come to love~ Chapter 6.3 was awesome of course and I don't want to spoil anything, but everyone who has been following the translation should go have a look over at the link he provided above to see it in English :)

Speaking of things to see~ Here is some amazing lamia vore in her second form~ Along with her in her third form looking sexy~ Seriously hawt~ I can't wait to see her vore someone like that ;) Of course posted just bellow.

But wait there is more! Looks like SevenSeasEntertainment has started the August 2019 Survey! Meaning it's time to make sure everyone can find it and say how much they want the manga~ As always, I'll live instructions bellow explaining how you can help us get the manga licenced and translated also into English~ So that one day we can all have it sitting happily with all of our other manga on our book shelves~ Or maybe the only manga series on your shelves... Honestly, I don't know how much manga everyone else has XD But either way, if you want the book in English be sure to take the survey~ Info bellow ;)

I'll be listing these as steps, as it seems to help people better~

Step one~ Go to this site. https://sevenseasentertainment.com/about/contact-us/ and then click on the picture to the right, that reads... August 2019 Readers Survey. This will take you to the Survey where you can make request~ Make sure to follow the rules set by SevenSeas, else they'll throw out your request and survey.

Step two~ Fill out the survey honestly and as normal~ Again making sure to follow the rules~ However, at the question What Japanese MANGA series would you like us to license and publish in English? Type it here. Put the manga we all want~ S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo. Only list this once or else they'll throw out your survey. If you have any other series you like BTW, you can post them as well~ Just wanted to let people know that ;)

Step three~ Finish the survey and hit Submit, and wait for the survey to end~ It should take about 2 minutes to complete~ Once that is all done, maybe ask some friends to do the same and help the cause as well :) We'd all really love to see this manga in our homes~ Heck, I plan to buy 3 copies of each book if it ever comes out in English XD And thanks again for all your help everyone~

I really hope everyone here has been doing the survey and spreading the word~ Organizing and making sure everyone who wants this helps is the only way to get it out in book form for all of us fans to hold and enjoy~ <3 And thanks again for all your hard work friends :)

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:55 pm

MonsterWorrior wrote:Looks like it's that time again~ Time to break out the new news and thank Nobodyman for his amazing work at bringing us a translated version of the manga we've all come to love~ Chapter 6.3 was awesome of course and I don't want to spoil anything, but everyone who has been following the translation should go have a look over at the link he provided above to see it in English :)

Speaking of things to see~ Here is some amazing lamia vore in her second form~ Along with her in her third form looking sexy~ Seriously hawt~ I can't wait to see her vore someone like that ;) Of course posted just bellow.

But wait there is more! Looks like SevenSeasEntertainment has started the August 2019 Survey! Meaning it's time to make sure everyone can find it and say how much they want the manga~ As always, I'll live instructions bellow explaining how you can help us get the manga licenced and translated also into English~ So that one day we can all have it sitting happily with all of our other manga on our book shelves~ Or maybe the only manga series on your shelves... Honestly, I don't know how much manga everyone else has XD But either way, if you want the book in English be sure to take the survey~ Info bellow ;)

I'll be listing these as steps, as it seems to help people better~

Step one~ Go to this site. https://sevenseasentertainment.com/about/contact-us/ and then click on the picture to the right, that reads... August 2019 Readers Survey. This will take you to the Survey where you can make request~ Make sure to follow the rules set by SevenSeas, else they'll throw out your request and survey.

Step two~ Fill out the survey honestly and as normal~ Again making sure to follow the rules~ However, at the question What Japanese MANGA series would you like us to license and publish in English? Type it here. Put the manga we all want~ S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo. Only list this once or else they'll throw out your survey. If you have any other series you like BTW, you can post them as well~ Just wanted to let people know that ;)

Step three~ Finish the survey and hit Submit, and wait for the survey to end~ It should take about 2 minutes to complete~ Once that is all done, maybe ask some friends to do the same and help the cause as well :) We'd all really love to see this manga in our homes~ Heck, I plan to buy 3 copies of each book if it ever comes out in English XD And thanks again for all your help everyone~

I really hope everyone here has been doing the survey and spreading the word~ Organizing and making sure everyone who wants this helps is the only way to get it out in book form for all of us fans to hold and enjoy~ <3 And thanks again for all your hard work friends :)

You know, I feel like her stomach is a womb, but it seems like it can digest. But I don’t recall if she ever tried to digest anyone.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:03 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:You know, I feel like her stomach is a womb, but it seems like it can digest. But I don’t recall if she ever tried to digest anyone.

If you want more info on Lamia, I've documented everything I can, to the best of my understanding, on this page here (complete with pics)

https://swallowedwhole.miraheze.org/wiki/Lamia_(S_Rare_Soubi_no_Niau_Kanojo)
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:You know, I feel like her stomach is a womb, but it seems like it can digest. But I don’t recall if she ever tried to digest anyone.

If you want more info on Lamia, I've documented everything I can, to the best of my understanding, on this page here (complete with pics)

https://swallowedwhole.miraheze.org/wiki/Lamia_(S_Rare_Soubi_no_Niau_Kanojo)

I guess nobody is actually ever digested by her. They’re just sent to some other dimension. So everyone is okay, I guess.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby MonsterWorrior » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:35 pm

I can't believe it's been a year sense we started working so hard to get this manga in English :) And I hope everyone continues to help us reach our goal~ From the bottom of my snek heart, thank you all :) Here's hoping soon we get our manga~ <3

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Well, the day has finally. The final chapter of S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo was just released on the Managone app. It's been a fun journey and I'm sorry to see it go, but I'm glad it gave us some great erotic peril and a fantastic pred in Lamia.

There's no vore in the final chapter, but if you'd like a quick summary of it...

It ends pretty much how you might expect. Lamia is defeated and all the characters she devoured are released are unharmed (so yes, I can finally say with absolute certainty that no characters are digested or killed in this entire series). Afterwards, it's revealed that Lamia was reverted into a small lizard thing and I think some backstory regarding her origin and Yurina's predecessor wasn't revealed, but I haven't been able to translate it yet. Anyway, with the quest done, all the monster girls and Yurina go back to the digital world I guess. Some time later, Daigo tries to summon Yurina and it actually works and the two are happily reunited. And it pretty much ends here. So yeah, pretty standard happy ending.

In another news, I'm happy to report the translation of the next chapter is in progress and will be released in a few days!
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orchestration » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:28 pm

A shame. It ended very abruptly. I guess it wasn’t selling to well?
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Orchestration wrote:A shame. It ended very abruptly. I guess it wasn’t selling to well?

No, this series pretty much flew under most people's radars. It hasn't even had a very consistent RAW release.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore