Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5e 04-03-18) Discord Bot Purg

Postby xLokix » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:06 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Hello everyone, I am writing this post to remind everyone that the final countdown to avoid getting caught up in the Discord Bot Purge is upon us. At midnight GMT we will go through the server and remove anyone without any role. To get a role you can read rules channel (and follow the appropriate instructions) to get your role.

If you get kicked in the bot purge (Or a future bot purge), no worries. You can just rejoin the server at your leisure. However we will clear out bots on the server every week or so so get your role if you don't want to rejoin repeatedly.

If you are not on our public Discord server then disregard this message. For those that are not this instead can serve as a bit of a news. The new version is coming along soonish. A lot of things have been remade and loads of new stuff have been added. Also a bunch of quality of life improvements have also been made.

I relly can't wait for the next version! What do you mean with very soonish? XD I'm waiting since 2017! :D :D :D

Thank you for your awesome work guys! :gulp:
xLokix
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:03 am

xLokix wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:Hello everyone, I am writing this post to remind everyone that the final countdown to avoid getting caught up in the Discord Bot Purge is upon us. At midnight GMT we will go through the server and remove anyone without any role. To get a role you can read rules channel (and follow the appropriate instructions) to get your role.

If you get kicked in the bot purge (Or a future bot purge), no worries. You can just rejoin the server at your leisure. However we will clear out bots on the server every week or so so get your role if you don't want to rejoin repeatedly.

If you are not on our public Discord server then disregard this message. For those that are not this instead can serve as a bit of a news. The new version is coming along soonish. A lot of things have been remade and loads of new stuff have been added. Also a bunch of quality of life improvements have also been made.

I relly can't wait for the next version! What do you mean with very soonish? XD I'm waiting since 2017! :D :D :D

We totally thought you were a bot on our discord!
You had joined like five times!

By soonish we mean in Claire time.
Which is warped due to spending so much time in bellies.
Telling time is hard to do when you are being digested it seems.
The tried and true, it'll be out soon(tm) holds true.
Could be worse though, we could be on Valve time and unable to count to three.

At any rate, when we get nearer to an actually release time, you'll all know it because we will be getting the hype train going and posting some teasers for everyone.
Hang tight!

Petz22 wrote:

Am I ever so much looking forward to see what the release will have in store :-D *looks towards my personal bug smasher enclosure* ... soon...

Iris's belly is looking forward to your bug smashing too!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5e 04-03-18) Player Survey

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:53 am

hope there are new Samantha scenes. just love her!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby xLokix » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:22 pm

nanakra wrote:
xLokix wrote:

We totally thought you were a bot on our discord!
You had joined like five times!

By soonish we mean in Claire time.
Which is warped due to spending so much time in bellies.
Telling time is hard to do when you are being digested it seems.
The tried and true, it'll be out soon(tm) holds true.
Could be worse though, we could be on Valve time and unable to count to three.

At any rate, when we get nearer to an actually release time, you'll all know it because we will be getting the hype train going and posting some teasers for everyone.
Hang tight!

Petz22 wrote:

Am I ever so much looking forward to see what the release will have in store :-D *looks towards my personal bug smasher enclosure* ... soon...

Iris's belly is looking forward to your bug smashing too!

Oh.... maybe have you blocked me in your Discord? Can't see any messages or users there.... XD NO I'M NOT A BOT! XD Sorry! ^^
xLokix
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:29 pm

xLokix wrote:Oh.... maybe have you blocked me in your Discord? Can't see any messages or users there.... XD NO I'M NOT A BOT! XD Sorry! ^^

Did you read the Rules? They should be visible and from there you can find the procedure to get full access.

Edit: Also if you use temporary accounts then this is probably going to remain an issue for you.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:51 pm

When will we see an update?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu May 23, 2019 7:56 am

GenoBreaker666 wrote:When will we see an update?

Soon™

But in all seriousness, he have done a massive overhaul of the game and I think we are entering the final stretch now. Thank you for your patience.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Petz22 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:

Soon™

But in all seriousness, he have done a massive overhaul of the game and I think we are entering the final stretch now. Thank you for your patience.

*excitement intensifies*
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun May 26, 2019 1:07 am

DarkPinkie wrote:

Soon™

oh come now DP don't be so modest... It's not a "massive" overhaul we just updated or modified almost everything. That's not massive at all
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby LocoTaco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Spoiler: show
I cant acces the Jasmine's Jazz scene. I'm using a new save
LocoTaco
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:51 pm

LocoTaco wrote:
I cant acces the Jasmine's Jazz scene. I'm using a new save

I think in the current public build you need to advance the story past
the succubi attack
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Blaziken0 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:17 am

i wonder will there be anything like :
- while being swallowed (or kept inside somewhere) can see where predator goes ( roam around town)
- or see predator got preyed too
- or after being turned into milk by bessy, can see reaction of people who consume it

#dontmindme, just hoping
Blaziken0
New to the forum

Postby CreeperBoy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Found a rather amusing bug while messing around with a new save, today. I went to Felicity's farm while exploring the town to meet everyone, and interacted with a cow before I had met everyone. As a result, Claire was eaten, and the day progressed despite me not having met everyone. Everyone was in their Tuesday positions, and meeting people after the fact resulted in a rather amusing cutscene, where everything was normal, except the characters either wouldn't exist, or were in the wrong positions (see attached image of invisible Tina). Probably worth fixing ASAP, as I'm not sure if it has any lasting effects on my save, yet ^^;
Attachments
Screenshot (32).png
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:25 pm

CreeperBoy wrote:Found a rather amusing bug while messing around with a new save, today. I went to Felicity's farm while exploring the town to meet everyone, and interacted with a cow before I had met everyone. As a result, Claire was eaten, and the day progressed despite me not having met everyone. Everyone was in their Tuesday positions, and meeting people after the fact resulted in a rather amusing cutscene, where everything was normal, except the characters either wouldn't exist, or were in the wrong positions (see attached image of invisible Tina). Probably worth fixing ASAP, as I'm not sure if it has any lasting effects on my save, yet ^^;

Fixed ages ago in our dev version.
I'll write your name down on one of Iris's butt cheeks though. ^u^

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xsoul » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am

I like the work you have done! :-D

I like the variety and personality that has been given to each main character (Myca, Sereleth, Samantha, Mara, Tina, Iris) as well as their growing affection and taste for our Belly explorer, Claire ( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

And of course, the secondary characters~! (although i'm unable to say much since some of them lack more development in my opinion) give more life to the place along with all main, having different types of dialogues and activities depending on the day and time, by the way, the latter, is one of the best mechanics that this game has!. :D

It will be interesting to see how these relationships develop along with the story, such as the introduction of possible new characters/development of the current characters… as well as new unfortunate events for Claire... or not ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Predator's Coliseum lover~♥ :gulp:
Don't struggle~! :gulp:
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Where do I find Myca?
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Petz22 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:45 pm

Jackamoco22 wrote:Where do I find Myca?

you'll find her in the cave area. If you go to the middle of the cave area (to the black carpet with flame pillars and two bookcases, and then to the upper left, you'll find a small lake. Go near it, and Myca should appear
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Overmind42 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:57 am

Jasmine's Jazz does not work for me.

I'm beyond the Succubus attack, I've gotten drunk, gone to bed and did the whole cum stain scene at the Pub. I've thus been to visit her at Night at her house with no results when I click on her sleeping form in bed, nothing is happening.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby pkam » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:44 pm

W8... is the update already out?
pkam
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:31 pm

Overmind42 wrote:Jasmine's Jazz does not work for me.

I'm beyond the Succubus attack, I've gotten drunk, gone to bed and did the whole cum stain scene at the Pub. I've thus been to visit her at Night at her house with no results when I click on her sleeping form in bed, nothing is happening.

Known bug that we've fixed in our dev build. Will be obtainable in the next version.

pkam wrote:W8... is the update already out?

Not yet. ;)
We'll make a big to do about getting the hype train going once it is ready.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game