Summer/Fall Writing Commissions OPEN

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Summer/Fall Writing Commissions OPEN

Postby Koraidon » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:06 pm

Dear EP,
I'm currnently opening myself up to writing commissions! I charge $10 per thousand word. I currently have a goal of ordering a drawing tablet for $200 and if anyone is looking to have a 20k word project done I'm your guy! I've been doing freelance writing for almost 4 years now and love it. I have had clients come back to me begging for more work and have produced some really great materials.

If your intersested in

Furry,
Cock Vore
Oral vore,
Anal vore,
Absorbing
Digestion

then I'm your guy for the job! I am more then willing to work with other kinks depending on the various kinks that you have in mind.

I will not however write the following.

Scat,
Watersports,
Diapers,
Farting
MLP

If you have any questions or wish to hire me for a project, feel free to send me a DM through the Portal or send me a friend request over on Discord - LordoftheBats#9592
EMAIL
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Summer/Fall Writing Commissions OPEN

Postby Koraidon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Giving this a little bump! The Discord has been changed to LordoftheCrystal#9592
if you wish to contact me. I'm currently trying to get some extra cash saved up to get an art drawing tablet that is around $269 and could use it for hopeful art classes I'll be taking this fall. Any help to get this would be incredibly awesome! I charge $10 per thousand word as a reminder to those that just came in.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Summer/Fall Writing Commissions OPEN

Postby Koraidon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:48 am

Giving this a boost, still looking for some commissions, really interested in writing vore of any type!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley