PACTINY MiniGame [ Voiced | NOW FREE]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

PACTINY MiniGame [ Voiced | NOW FREE]

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:26 pm

PACTINY is a Giantess Vore survival game, eat/save by eating as many tinies as you can before you're taken out. There are various powerups to keep you going and everything in the game is randomized (Spawns, enemies attacking, tinies/player talking etc). Powerups are random once picked up and are in set places across the map every new game. You can choose between 2 twins (Evil Nezuki voiced by MissMoonified, Good Mezumi voiced by Nyledam) who are the opposites of each other so those who don't like Evil stuff can enjoy it too and vice versa. Voice lines in the main game are triggered in a complex way when eating tinies. In general when eating a tiny it will randomly choose to have the player say something before eating, the tiny saying text (screaming etc), swallowing, and after eating lines. Depending at which step is chosen it will then randomly choose different ways to end the line. For example if Nezuki eats someone, it may choose to burp her, that branches off and has a choice to do other lines such as "Opps excuse me!" etc etc. This is because the game was made to be replayable, more believeable and so you don't hear every single line within 5 minutes.

This is a minigame that is inside my main game Giantess Simulator (for those that don't know) and will be able to be played at the PC inside the players house. So when you start up PACTINY you'll come to the main GSim title menu, just choose new game and you'll be taken to the PACTINY one. Because GSim isn't sexual in nature, this game isn't either. But if you love vore like me it can be to quite a few of us depending what you like in vore.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Nezuki Voice Lines (95% of them)
- Sound effects -
2x burps
4x different girly giggles
2x slightly evil laugh
2x yelps
1x Ekk!
1x Loud burp
2x Mmmmm
2x swallow
1x Grr

- Lines -
NEW HIGH SCORE!
Don't you dare interrupt my valuable snack time!
Whoops! Hope you have insurance!
Yummyyyy...
You look yummy!
Delicious!
Mm.. you tasted ok I guess..
Down the hatch you go!
Please don't give me a stomach ache!
Thanks for the meal!
I'm really sorry about this... but thanks for being my food!
Buh bye!
Can I eat you?
Oops! excuse me!
I love you little treats!
Food isn't meant to talk!
You're cute! And tasty!
Hey! That hurt!
Ouch! Stop it!
You can't stop me!
No! I'm not PMS'ing!
Can't we talk about this over lunch?
You're lucky I can't crush you!
Stop or i'll get indigestion!
You know there's no point in running away... you're too tiny!
Come here little ones...
Lunchtime!
Look how gigantic I am, and how tiny you are!
You're a bit hard to see from up here!
Why are you running away from me?
I don't bite! I swallow!
I really love tinies! Especially the way they squirm down my throat!
Meow! Here mousies!
You can't run, AND you can't hide!
I want to cuddle you little cuties, but i'm not gentle today!
Yay! None of you are nailed down!
I really love the tummy massages from my meals
You'll be part of me soon!
Fine! I'll just go find another city instead!
Play Pac-Tiny they said.. it'll be fun they said
I feel really bad about this.. I should be gentle! It's not fair!
Please stop hiding, you're making me feel bad!
The worst part about being a giantess..
..is that it makes everyone a snack
..is having to watch out for tinies

Mezumi Voice Lines (95% of them)
- Sound effects -
2x burps
4x different girly giggles
2x slightly evil laugh
2x yelps
1x Loud burp
2x Mmmmm
2x swallow
1x Grr Growl
2x quick slurp up sound

- Lines -
NEW HIGH SCORE!
I might be a giantess but you're safe with me
Sorry but i'm taken! My boyfriend's a tiny too!
You don't look very tasty...
I wonder if eating you will satisfy my craving...
It's too bad you're not my enemy. You'd make the best snack...
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
I didn't mean to do that!
I won't let you hurt them!
Quick everyone, come to me so I can save you!
Oops! excuse me! (As if just burped)
Stop squirming!
I'm trying to save you!
You're lucky I found you before Nezuki did!
Delicious!
...Wait! I.. I didn't mean it that way!
Yummyyyy...
Yum.. Yum..!
Can I gobble you up?
Lucky for you, I love tinies!
Ooohhh! I wish I could just cuddle you cuties but there's no time!
Welcome to Hotel Mezumi!
We offer free meals, heating, hydrospa, and wifi!
Hey! That hurt!
Ouch! I hope everyone's alright!
I swallowed an anti-acid, you'll be safe!
I hope they don't mix in with my lunch too much!
I promise i'll never hurt any of you!
Don't worry, you don't need to be afraid of me!
You'd go well with pineapple pizza!
Ekkk! I broke a nail!
Come here little ones... it's snuggle time!
Meow! Here mousies! Uhh.. I mean tinies!
I'll protect you even if it kills me!
Play Pac-Tiny they said.. and it's damned fun like they said! Woo! ...agree or i'll eat you too!
Do you ever feel like you're being watched for your every move?
Wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO GO ON THAT RIDE TOO?!
The worst part about being a gentle giantess..
..is that everyone thinks you're out to get them
..is trying to make tiny new friends to play with
..is everyone seems to think I should be naked. Weirdos!
..is that i'm not covered in your insurance policy!
Dude, where's my car?
I'd let you sit on my shoulder but Nezuki might get you!
Down with GDI! In the name of Kane!!! Peace through power!
I'll cough you back out when it's safe again!
Fee Fi Fo... wait.. whoops! Wrong type of game sorry!
There's no time to argue! Let me eat you!
Get in my tummy if you want to live!
I love you Nezuki, but I can't let you harm anyone else lil sis...
Yucky! Don't you shower or something?!
I won't digest you, I promise!
There's too many enemies! I can't.. I.. NO! I will save everyone!
I'm a macrophile, you're a macrophile, everyone's a macrophile!
I'm your guardian giantess angel!
I'm trying to be as careful as I can!
Why are you running away from me?
I don't bite! I swallow! I swear!
Don't worry! Most of my friends are tinies too!
I'm going to squish, devour, and sit on you all mwahaha! ...Just kidding!
Must.. Resist... Feminine... Feeding urges...
Phew thank goodness I managed to save everybody! Alright i'll let you out now.
You're cute, here's my number, roleplay with me later!
Yummmmm!
Who knew saving tinies would be so tasty!
Ahh! That tiny got stuck in my throat!
Like, Comment, & Subscribe or i'll eat you for real!

Known Bugs
Following bugs I know of (Mostly all timing related issues as there's a lot happening behind the scenes that it's not funny. Timing issue is defined as doing an action/something happens at the same time another thing does, example taking damage from the bomber at the same time as eating a tiny)
- Nearly anything that spawns over mines have priority, so timing it right means you can walk over them safely/eat that tiny safely [Not a Bug]
- SDF Bomber can appear in Giga/Ascendancy cutscene if it spawns as you pick it up. On return it may still be there stuck in midair
- Player doesn't return to normal size if timer runs out while eating (timing issue)
- Sometimes may get stuck facing 1 direction (timing issue), after being hurt again it should return. Eating a tiny/powerup runs out it'll fix it also.
- Sometimes speed will change for no apparent reason when doing a powerup/rezzing. No clue what causes this as it's so random and the speed. It's the worst bug so far as I can't figure it out.
- Missiles can explode in midair/not explode on impact. Consider them airbursts by an under financed army. There's a lot of things happening BTS with this Hazard hence why it can do this sometimes.
- Nezuki's voice is 50% quieter than Mezumi's. Just change volume in options to lower BGM and raise your own PC volume. I haven't worked with audio like this before and no idea why it's so quiet.
- Lightning from the Main Menu doesn't erase on Game Start (timing issue, only ever happened to me once)

As always (or if you've never played a game of mine before), I do have 1 major rule. Please do not go through my game files etc, obviously I cannot stop you except remind you that it is actually illegal. So if you do, please show me some respect and don't ever mention it whatsoever under any circumstances (even if I know you). If you want to borrow/use some game assets or so feel free to ask me and i'll see what I can do. Going through developer files really is a spit in the face and enough to put some devs off making content anymore, unless the dev explicitly says you can then please don't!
Last edited by Daichi777 on Sun May 28, 2023 1:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: PACTINY Vore MiniGame [ Voiced | Good or Evil ]

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:16 pm

Voice acting? In a vore game? Hel-lo!
Turbotowns
???

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:00 pm

This looks really cool and well done! A bit bummed that i am only interested in same size stuff, but this looks like a great addition to the vore game forum.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:04 am

Thanks! Hopefully people will enjoy it, it took me 3 weeks in my spare time to make and a week extra from waiting on an actor before I could continue half the game. I don't do same size vore stuff unfortunately only GTS related hence why Neko outfit and not full out furry. But the replayability value's there and i'm interested in seeing some Hiscores people can get (without cheating).

Turbotowns wrote:Voice acting? In a vore game? Hel-lo!

Was trying to reply with a voiceline but for some reason can't upload .ogg extension. lol.
Attachments
PTN FoodIsntMeantToTalk.zip
(19.73 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby captainbobey » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:15 am

The game looks sick, looking forward to trying it out later today, though one quick note.

> I do have 1 major rule. Please do not go through my game files etc, obviously I cannot stop you except remind you that it is actually illegal. So if you do, please show me some respect and don't ever mention it whatsoever under any circumstances (even if I I know you).

As someone who is actually interested in this topic, and has reverse engineered a fair few games to see how they tick, it's not illegal. Reverse engineering it, and redistributing it, or copying the methods or anything to profit from it is, but if you reverse engineer to cheat, or just to look at the game structure or look at the images, that's legal. I know it sucks as a content creator, and out of respect, I shan't do it. But don't go around claiming something is illegal, when it is within the law.

Further reading:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse ... g#Legality
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:37 am

[quote="captainbobey"][/quote]

Hahaha, I knew someone was going to do this. It's actually illegal depending on your country, you can even get banned on RPG Maker forums for bringing up that you've lost your project and only have the extracted copy left.

But if you want to let people feel free to do so you've just done it, but literally if I see a single post/pm (as i've gotten tons before I put in this warning and it is extremely demoralizing spending x time on something just to have ideas/scripts etc stolen and put in other paid games which i've already seen 2 and i've been doing this less than 6 months), then it can be enough to stop me making new content whatsoever as i'm not really here to be paid for it, but to use Patreon to fund the next project. It will be a shame too considering I finally got over the nonstop pm's and harrassment to make a very sadistic evil voiced vore, crush, & postvore game which I was going to make later in the year.

I'm not going to bother arguing about things like this and this as I'd rather make games that people enjoy. In truth if I had finished GSim then by that point I won't care much as I enjoy games as everyone else on here and want to help others make some quality stuff or teach or make assets. But I still have things like a scammer who pm's me here at Ekas trying to let him translate the game to Portugese but what he really wants to do after translation is put it on his pay per click website and get paid from it that way. Not illegal if I gave him the go ahead, but not morale either. I wouldn't of known what he was doing either until one of the moderators warned me about a message they tried to send me.

I may sound annoyed, and i'm not (seriously as I expected this) and I do appreciate and understand where you're coming from :) but I am saying it may be best to delete part of your post in the interests of everyone else thanks. I can't stop people doing this (hey everyone pirates something in their life whether they know it or not), but I am saying just don't tell me anything about it or ask if you did.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:15 pm

Fun game! Did 2 runs, one with each. Ok, I imagine both digest, just that Mezumi hides it^^
Anyways....a few things came to my mind while playing:
1) When you grow to a giantess and scare the military away, you need a short invulnerability. Took often damage by bombers or strafe flights after the animation ended. (and i thought I scared em away...)
2)You can still move during most animation! Growth animation running? Keep eating! You died and the revive animation plays, your body still downed on the grounded? Doesn't care, you can still move and eat.
3) I once was at 0 hearths, walked into a mine, and still lived. I should've been dead twice. First damage occured during an animation.
4)In my Mezumi run I was basically undying. I pushed my score to 10.000 points before I decided to end it and walked into fires as long till I died. Still made 1 k points. What did I do? I stood in the lower left part of the map. Tons of tinies and buffs kept spawning, and I was almost permently a big giantess. Tinies spawned again each time I ate one, same for mines and buffs. Not sure if it was luck or fix spawns though.
(left out all I already saw in the bug list)

But all in all the game makes a lot of fun. You feel big and mighty, and gobble up as many tinies as you can reach. Keep up the work!
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HollowSnack » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:43 pm

This is a fun minigame, if I could, I would join the pateron for the full version, hell I am being tempted to...maybe after egx in london in october, but anyway, here is a minor glitch; I died...dropped to 0 hearts and was still wandering the overworld, this was my second death as I already used giantess rampage. When I was hit, I could move around as usual but was made invisible, however eating a single tiny brought me to the game over screen; here is a screenshot for your use, and another screenshot of my first score (would love a mini tournment like thing with this minigame) BUG: https://gyazo.com/8fded5abaccd69eae31b55745e1c28a7 Score: https://gyazo.com/6600d2d0944241c68b0baba5937bdc4d
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:19 pm

It's a fun little mini-game, although the randomness of the fire did lead to a rather long wait once while I was stuck in a corner. Highest score I got was 10,000 exactly, in the interests of getting a round number before ending the game. The game also gets rather repetitive after a while though. Run around the map, locate power ups, chain power ups, repeat forever.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:53 pm

zerothx16 wrote:This looks really cool and well done! A bit bummed that i am only interested in same size stuff, but this looks like a great addition to the vore game forum.

You can change that, mate. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:19 pm

Glad you guys like it!

Nope, only Nezuki has the random digestion sounds, I'm not sure if it's in the free version but when Mezumi gets a game over and doesn't beat her score she will say "Ok it's safe to let you all out now" or along those lines. But because it's a game over there's no text at top for it.

There are actually a lot of things in place to make sure you don't get damaged, or stuck in invulnerability. The problem is there is so much going on (common events through common events with random conditionals while remembering your status, while deciding what hazard next gets picked to be sent at you etc etc) that the game bugs out randomly hence all the timing issues. I've had statuses turned on that shouldn't have, the speed for no reason whatsoever of your character will increase/decrease, animations should play full out and don't for no reason etc. So things like returning from Giga/Ascendancy have something in place to stop it and not give such a long black screen but it still does, sometimes even Giga will turn the storm off when it shouldn't :c , For game overs it was an autorun process (stops you from moving while it carries out the rest of what it's meant to do) but it bugged out a lot so I made it you could move. I had a ton of things put in where eating a tiny should fix being downed etc and yet it doesn't execute.

I'll see if I can fix more of these bugs in the next GSim demo but for this game now I've got completely separate projects for it it will be a right pain especially as I get so ocd on things like this and couldn't fix it the tenth time :c It's only meant to be a small cute fun arcade game inside GSim but wanted to make it a standalone as it's fun by itself. I didn't want it to be too hard because people would like to hear the voice lines rather than get frustrated at getting hit constantly. If there weren't so many timing issues there would've been a ton more in this game and maps etc but i'm a bit afraid to add more to it now.

The spawning in left map means you got lucky, behind the scenes there's 10 invisible spots that are constantly moving super fast. So when a tiny gets eaten/mines destroyed/powerup picked up it'll choose one of these spots and teleport there. You must've had quite a few of them go in the corner XD
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:45 am

Small question as I'm not sure if I should post the next minigame/story to Eka's as it's not vore centered. I"m currently taking a week or 2 break after going flatout on making PACTINY. The next minigame storylike thing I'll be making is centered around Giantess/Goddess Crush, but has about 20% elements of vore in it like the below example. Most games on Eka's tend to have a lot of vore in it, but i'm wondering if people would want me to post it here when it's finished in about 5-6 weeks approx. Don't exactly want to peeve/disappoint anyone with it, if it only has a small amount of vore and games posted at GC and Ekas are very different as I've seen some amazing vore ones that I've never seen posted/commented on here (Size Matters game for example, but it's a massive mix of squish/vore/unbirth/insertion etc).

So for example, one of the few vore options that'll be in it (unfinished test). It's a one off event but there's other vore elements/story a bit while wandering around town.

The game's main crush gameplay POV but no vore in this way as it's just squishing (unfinished test):

But then there's other things like this in testing

I hope I'm making sense.
Last edited by Daichi777 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:44 pm

I'm not sure if there are particular rules, but my impression is that as long as it has some vore in it you can post it here. I've seen games with only one vore scene here before, if I remember right.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:47 pm

can almost confirm. I don't remember which game it was either.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:03 am

Hey... while I've just played a bit of the free version, I'd love to try the patreon version! Quick thing though... I'm not sure I can afford to give 5 dollars for 12 months. What's your policy on the donation download limit?
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:17 am

Thanks! I'll post it when it's completed then. It'll have a bit more focus on vore/digestion in it anyway than originally planned so it should be fine.

Darian wrote:Hey... while I've just played a bit of the free version, I'd love to try the patreon version! Quick thing though... I'm not sure I can afford to give 5 dollars for 12 months. What's your policy on the donation download limit?

Glad you like it! You can join the $5 tier, download it and then cancel Patreonage (after downloading as Patreon weirdly cancels access if you do). I use Patreon more as a donations/thanks box so I can make games and put things like voice acting/graphic assets etc in with the money from there instead of always my own. I wanted to make the voiced version free originally but I went over budget with the voices for a 3 week minigame and needed some cash back to voice the next.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sdaeeds » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Looks like a fun game!
sdaeeds
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:45 pm

I won't be making a new thread until the Ascendance game itself is complete. But for those who are/were Patreons who paid for September that don't use GC, I thought it'd be better to post here incase you didn't get an email from me! You can preview some of the vore dialogue in the below video. (There's about 40 lines or so when eat/chew is picked)

Alright, the Ascendance preview 1 is finally uploaded for Patreons (this is a completely different game from PACTINY). If you paid for September but didn't get an email from me, let me know your Patreon account name and I'll check again but it should've been everybody I think (including the below $5 tier).

If you're new however and want to see this until the full game's out, it might be best to wait till Oct 1st/2nd as it's available in the $5+ tier. You'll also get access to PACTINY voiced as well.

At this stage it's far more ministory than actual game until you reach the giantess POV event. There's an option to start closer to it as well and the event is replayable. If you choose to do the whole preview, you're starting at level 99 with nearly all Yashi's abilities, non-essential NPC's have been removed so you just need to find your way around, only mandatory boss fights are enabled to continue the story etc. It's a good hour or so when I did a test run without skipping text.

Other useful controls are:
Z Key - It's the same as Enter key but easier to use during the GTS event
PGDN Key - Hold this down to skip dialogue.

The GTS event has a mix of stuff between Gentle & Evil, thou evil players probably have a bit more to do. The gentle lines for "Comfort" are not voiced yet as it was a late addition, as well as the wizard at the start of it. PACTINY had 160ish lines of voiced dialogue in it, this event alone has over 200 so far, and another audio intro beforehand.

Things to note:
- It is a preview, so obviously things are incomplete as your decisions have further reaching consequences throughout the game (NPC's react in horror if you destroyed the city etc). It's mostly available so you can enjoy the event!
- When you get the intro to Yui talking about herself (you'll see the harpies) or to the city, do not skip the dialogue or press enter as it will change the timing of what's said on screen to not match the audio. Also skipping it will not stop it so you'll hear multiple audio overlays that won't end until they end. I know she's talking quite a lot, but I put this in last minute for the preview hence why it won't stop audio etc when skipped.
- In the GTS event, nearly everything is destructable! There are around 10-20+ voice lines per action depending what it is (Squishing/House destruction/Eating etc. then times that by 2 as it depends if it's a civilian or soldier you're doing that to!)

If you have access to the preview, let me know what you liked as it goes a long way ^_^ Just keep in mind it is unfinished (no non-essential NPC's etc) and was mainly released so people can enjoy the gts/vore event.

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: PACTINY MiniGame [ Voiced | FREE TILL END APR, STAY SAFE

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:25 am

-----
PACTINY (Voiced) is free until the 30th of April 2020. Stay at home and stay safe everyone! If you're a giantess, remember not to eat any tinies during quarantine! You won't fit in a hospital.

If you like a little competition, post a screenshot of your scores.
-----
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: PACTINY MiniGame [ Voiced | NOW FREE]

Postby Daichi777 » Sun May 28, 2023 1:11 am

Forgot this game exists. Made it completely free now just click the links in first post.

After my next Tsumi game update soon I'll be looking at spending about a day to update a few things in this game and rerelease it free and put it on my website.

Did anyone have feedback or things that would make this game better to play? There's some things mentioned in this thread that I'll try look in to. It took me 2.5 weeks to make this game from scratch from memory. I was starting out back then and I'm fearful to look at my own crappy code lol.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game