Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V24B

Postby Misterio » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:33 am

Aurilika wrote:I mean those would work. The hairs are usually designed as a pair though (front hair / back hair), or by themselves. I'm curious if those two were meant to be part of the same style, because if they weren't, the first one would look strange with kind of a bald head and the pigtails. (If it was designed to work with a front hair that's already in there, that can be easily arranged as well)

I didn't know that! I just was thinking to pair ir with any frontal hair really in the first case, and the lateral pigtail to side a frontal one.
But if that's the case, i will do then pairs. Thanks!

I will try to do more when i have time.
Misterio
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:20 pm

The fairies would benefit from defaulting to a pure vore, or magic/ranged vore setup... rather than default to MELEE for their auto levels...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:48 pm

Younger99 wrote:Aurilika, Regarding the idea of an endo trait as I stated prior perhaps it could be switchable similar to certain types of vore (Cock and unbirth etc) and potentially it could even be used on enemies and instead of digesting them they are subjugated by the faction which devoured them?
Btw a deer like race could be interesting, to say the least.
Turning a herbivorous race into a predatory one in a similar vein to the bunnies.
Of course, the decision is yours to make.

Well, I've got it added for the next patch, but it's only for ally use at the moment. Making it into something that also works on enemies would involve kind of a mess of redesigning actions, so that probably will not happen
Misterio wrote:I didn't know that! I just was thinking to pair ir with any frontal hair really in the first case, and the lateral pigtail to side a frontal one.
But if that's the case, i will do then pairs. Thanks!

I will try to do more when i have time.

Yes, the general format is either only a front hair, which is entirely in front of the head, or there's a front hair and back hair, and the back is behind the head, usually used for the longer hair so it can be seen without being in front of the torso.

Turbotowns wrote:The fairies would benefit from defaulting to a pure vore, or magic/ranged vore setup... rather than default to MELEE for their auto levels...

Ah, it works correctly in pure tactical, but I see that it is messing up in strategic, so I'll take a look at that. (Normally default should also adjust based on stats/weapon but it doesn't seem to be doing that correctly in some cases)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 am

I see your point there Aurilika
I eagerly await this patch.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:19 pm

I posted this in the discord, but posting this here for visibility as well

Well, a more realistic patch estimate will probably be towards the end of the month. Random events are going to take a little while. Ironically, thinking about the exciting prospects of future projects is actually making me more motivated to get this patch finished. I do now have an in-game interface for changing gender / furriness for individual races, rather than having to muck around in that JSON file that I'm sure isn't well known (it only is referenced in the patch notes for the patch where it began to exist). I plan to add traits and the other race configuration things to it, probably also the ability to disable vore types on a race specific basis. I'm curious if people have suggestions for other options they'd like to see in it.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wisecrack3 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:25 pm

1,2,3,4 I declare a-
Mimes are vampires who wear makeup to avoid the sunlight, only able to speak safely in the dark
wisecrack3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:08 am

Aurilika wrote:I posted this in the discord, but posting this here for visibility as well

Well, a more realistic patch estimate will probably be towards the end of the month. Random events are going to take a little while. Ironically, thinking about the exciting prospects of future projects is actually making me more motivated to get this patch finished. I do now have an in-game interface for changing gender / furriness for individual races, rather than having to muck around in that JSON file that I'm sure isn't well known (it only is referenced in the patch notes for the patch where it began to exist). I plan to add traits and the other race configuration things to it, probably also the ability to disable vore types on a race specific basis. I'm curious if people have suggestions for other options they'd like to see in it.

Sounds promising keep up the fantastic work mate!
Younger99
Participator

Postby ShatteredSigma » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:56 am

It'd be cool to have a slider/option for the disposal piles to make them bigger or smaller. Some more raunchy flavor text would be much appreciated, maybe with a setting for how much a predator teases their prey, and maybe allies could comment on disposal piles, too? All in all, the game is great and very in-depth, looking forward to the next patch.
ShatteredSigma
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Aurilika wrote:I posted this in the discord, but posting this here for visibility as well

Well, there's that one suggestion I made... being able to save trait states(So that I don't have to keep adding the traits I want to my champion unit)? I wonder if it's possible, to make it save CHANGES, like if you add several traits to a slime, and save that state, you'd be able to load it on a human or a cat or whatever, and they would get those traits, and still keep their normal race traits(and any random traits they also got), and not just end up with the slimt race traits too(and if removing certain traits(like the slime's soft body trait), loading it on other slimes, would remove it too, but loading it on a different race would do anything because they don't have that trait to lose(unless we get another race that has soft body by default, or it's used on a unit that got it by random)!)?

Oh yeah! And what about tweaking the log messages for units with the cruel trait?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Turbotowns wrote:

Well, there's that one suggestion I made... being able to save trait states(So that I don't have to keep adding the traits I want to my champion unit)? I wonder if it's possible, to make it save CHANGES, like if you add several traits to a slime, and save that state, you'd be able to load it on a human or a cat or whatever, and they would get those traits, and still keep their normal race traits(and any random traits they also got), and not just end up with the slimt race traits too(and if removing certain traits(like the slime's soft body trait), loading it on other slimes, would remove it too, but loading it on a different race would do anything because they don't have that trait to lose(unless we get another race that has soft body by default, or it's used on a unit that got it by random)!)?

Oh yeah! And what about tweaking the log messages for units with the cruel trait?

I agree with your idea of saving traits.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:12 pm

ShatteredSigma wrote:It'd be cool to have a slider/option for the disposal piles to make them bigger or smaller. Some more raunchy flavor text would be much appreciated, maybe with a setting for how much a predator teases their prey, and maybe allies could comment on disposal piles, too? All in all, the game is great and very in-depth, looking forward to the next patch.

There is a variety of new flavor text being added, including a bunch of lewd lines, so you can look forward to that.

Turbotowns wrote:Well, there's that one suggestion I made... being able to save trait states(So that I don't have to keep adding the traits I want to my champion unit)? I wonder if it's possible, to make it save CHANGES, like if you add several traits to a slime, and save that state, you'd be able to load it on a human or a cat or whatever, and they would get those traits, and still keep their normal race traits(and any random traits they also got), and not just end up with the slimt race traits too(and if removing certain traits(like the slime's soft body trait), loading it on other slimes, would remove it too, but loading it on a different race would do anything because they don't have that trait to lose(unless we get another race that has soft body by default, or it's used on a unit that got it by random)!)?

I felt like an actual saving of unit stats would probably be too unwieldly (you'd have to name them to tell them apart, and what it should save versus what it shouldn't save is somewhat nebulous.) However, I did put in a thing to satisfy your request, the unit editor now has a text entry for adding traits, so you can type in for example 'weak, frenzy, tasty' and add the 3 of those at once, allowing you to quick add a few traits (or you can copy and paste it in if you've got a laundry list). There's also the new in game race editor if there's traits you want to apply more on a race level.

race editor.png

As for cruel, I don't really want to sort through the hundreds of messages trying to determine what could be considered cruel or not at this point, especially considering its comparative rarity.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Aurilika wrote:
ShatteredSigma wrote:It'd be cool to have a slider/option for the disposal piles to make them bigger or smaller. Some more raunchy flavor text would be much appreciated, maybe with a setting for how much a predator teases their prey, and maybe allies could comment on disposal piles, too? All in all, the game is great and very in-depth, looking forward to the next patch.

There is a variety of new flavor text being added, including a bunch of lewd lines, so you can look forward to that.

Turbotowns wrote:Well, there's that one suggestion I made... being able to save trait states(So that I don't have to keep adding the traits I want to my champion unit)? I wonder if it's possible, to make it save CHANGES, like if you add several traits to a slime, and save that state, you'd be able to load it on a human or a cat or whatever, and they would get those traits, and still keep their normal race traits(and any random traits they also got), and not just end up with the slimt race traits too(and if removing certain traits(like the slime's soft body trait), loading it on other slimes, would remove it too, but loading it on a different race would do anything because they don't have that trait to lose(unless we get another race that has soft body by default, or it's used on a unit that got it by random)!)?

I felt like an actual saving of unit stats would probably be too unwieldly (you'd have to name them to tell them apart, and what it should save versus what it shouldn't save is somewhat nebulous.) However, I did put in a thing to satisfy your request, the unit editor now has a text entry for adding traits, so you can type in for example 'weak, frenzy, tasty' and add the 3 of those at once, allowing you to quick add a few traits (or you can copy and paste it in if you've got a laundry list). There's also the new in game race editor if there's traits you want to apply more on a race level.

race editor.png

As for cruel, I don't really want to sort through the hundreds of messages trying to determine what could be considered cruel or not at this point, especially considering its comparative rarity.

Sounds promising. Keep up the good work mate!
Younger99
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:44 pm

Gender distribution on a by RACE basis? I won't make use of that, but it's hella cool for those that want to!

Hmmm, Did you say where you were on race instances(that thing about making races and teams separate, and allowing us to add additional instances of races)?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Thefiredemongotlost » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:46 pm

man havent been getting notes from this thing, lots of cool things in the making tho, cant wait to see these get finished
Thefiredemongotlost
New to the forum

Postby FlashBack » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:59 am

quiet … too quiet …
FlashBack
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:03 am

FlashBack wrote:quiet … too quiet …

I can agree. Hopefully, the update is near completion.
Perhaps minor delays here and there?
Younger99
Participator

Postby flamelord786 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 am

It would be neat if you could have characters have sex to transfer victims between them or something similar, depending on where the victim is and where you're trying to put them. Though I imagine it would probably be a mess to program so maybe as one of those things that isn't much of a priority, but might be put in if you have time. Regardless, this is still one of my favorite games from this site, keep up the good work! ^^;
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:10 am

flamelord786 wrote:It would be neat if you could have characters have sex to transfer victims between them or something similar, depending on where the victim is and where you're trying to put them. Though I imagine it would probably be a mess to program so maybe as one of those things that isn't much of a priority, but might be put in if you have time. Regardless, this is still one of my favorite games from this site, keep up the good work! ^^;

Was talked about... regardless, it won't be on Auri's plate.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:44 pm

Patch 25 Released

I tried to split races from empires, but it is impractical at this point. It would require a rework of rags, the way vore is toggled, teams, the map editor, the add races screen, the create strategic etc. At this point, with the burnout lingering, I don't want to attempt it, as it would involve a rework of a number of systems, which would likely involve generating a fair number of bugs and issues, some of which would probably take a while to be discovered.

If there are any severe bugs that pop up I'll be able to get a patch out tomorrow night.

As previously stated during the V24 release, after this patch, I'm winding down my involvement on this project, due to a variety of reasons, burnout being the chief reason. I'm still going to provide bug fixes, and implement the sprites that I knew were being worked on (The first on that list and the only one I have all of the graphics for at this moment are sergals). I'll probably also contribute a little bit here and there. Selicia and some others are going to be doing some work on this, so development is not ending.

There are a few other projects I'm interested in starting, the one I'm most interested in is a text-heavy vore sim. I don't think there's a game like it that exists but I could be mistaken. I'm not going to go into details at this point because it's a rather ambitious project, so it may not end up going anywhere. I don't want to get people's hopes up for something only to take it back away, so you probably won't hear this mentioned again until it gets to a playable state.

25:
Fixed Fairy hair/clothing colors being reversed from intended (spring and winter were switched, and fall and summer were switched)
Having an army over a empty village now populates with the majority race from the army instead of your empire's race by default (You can always dismiss as before to manually set the race)
Pressing the middle mouse button to lock the current unit in the info card in tactical mode is now applied as long as the mouse button is held down, instead of 2 seconds from the click.
Added optional random events, that pop up at the start of player turns at your desired frequency, and have various effects depending on how you choose to handle them. If events are on, Villages have a chance to rebel if happiness is very low, they can sometimes convert back to their original owner if possible, otherwise they join the rebel faction. Note that armies do not revolt with the town, but garrisons do. If an army is sitting on the town, a battle will break out between the army and the garrison.
You can add simpler events to the included events.txt file to have the game randomly pick from them, and adjust the ratio of built in / custom events in the content settings window.
There's also a secondary type of events that you can enable that happen between AI empires, to make the flow of diplomacy less predictable. (Things like After a strange series of events, a general from the [X] has fallen in love and proposed to a brave warrior loyal to the [Y]. This event is sure to deepen the two nation’s bonds."
Added a bestiary with text and pictures (right now it only contains info for two of HarryS's races)
A large batch of new tactical log messages from Katar, of note is the addition of more escape messages (previously there was only one), and willing prey (prey's curse), also messages for prey's curse / diminishment wearing off mid digestion, as well as a significant number of belly rub messages for various races (a few of these ostensibly require a couple, but I've left the requirements to just the attracted gender as they would otherwise virtually never happen). Some of these are stomach only, and due to the nature of the the messages, don't have 100% chance of happening even when conditions are met. I've tried to assign them all the appropriate qualifiers (race, gender, lewd, etc.), but as there were over 100 of them, it's possible there may be mistakes.
Added Race editor to modify races stats and traits, and some minor cosmetics.
Added option to bulk add traits to units in the cheat menu, ideal for creating custom squads, and you can paste text in there from out of game if you have a desired set, i.e. "Eternal, Large, Greedy" - capitialization doesn't matter, and you also don't technically need the commas, or even spaces, even "eternallargegreedy" works, but I would recommend at least spaces for clarity, and to prevent accidentally stringing together unintended traits (Strong has been renamed to StrongMelee to avoid name collisions when using this).
AI Fairies now default to the Magic Ranged Stat distribution, (instead of being using the default, and also sometimes picking strength as their combat stat when it was mostly useless for them)
Added an Endosoma Trait, that allows friendly units to be vored, but they will not take digestion damage, and do not try to escape, but can be regurgitated or will be freed automatically at the end of battle. Has 100% chance to vore allies and only costs 2 mp, like voring surrendered units.
Fixed a bug where eternal units automatically keep fleeing after the battle (if no units have fled, they now default to rejoining the army, otherwise they will use whatever you set as the return option (The order in which things are done had left them as default))
Fix for one of the goblin sprites occasionally using miscolored cleavage.
Added a toggle to allow infighting among your own units. This is primarily for RP purposes, as it will only happen when you command it to happen, the AI will not attack/vore friendly units even with this on. This is a toggle so you don't need to worry about accidentally attacking your own unit when you don't want to.
Zoey Added, an anthromorphic shark girl
Fixed some text errors in the stat tooltips, with some of the text being at the end.
A few miscellaneous traits added by ChemicalCrux - Large, Small, Magic Resistance, Magic Prowess, Metabolic Surge, Fast Absorption, Slow Absorption, Enthralling Depths, Fearsome Appetite, as well as some new cheat traits, Instant Digestion, Instant Absorption, Inescapable, Irresistable, Huge, Tiny
A wide variety of sound changes by ChemicalCrux both in the system itself and more vore sounds including fails, and some specific spell sounds.
Dazzled units have their stats lowered until the next turn.
Fixed fled units incorrectly calculating turns to arrive using the default 3 mp per turn, instead of whatever army speed is set to.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:43 am

Props to whoever made the bestiary, really neat addition.

Also one thing I was wondering you can add 2 of the same trait and I was wondering how that stacks as I wanted to further reduce acid damage by using slow digestion.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game