starbound

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

starbound

Postby jonathan123 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:59 pm

So, any fun mods that are vore related or such for starbound? I know of SSVM.
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Re: starbound

Postby crazytf2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:12 pm

crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby jonathan123 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:13 pm

crazytf2 wrote:https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43306 there you go

I said I knew of that already.
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby thespyfurry69 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:04 am

There’s jaxx SPO pack
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:45 am

It's the only vore mod for the game. Just the SPO pack as only working addon I know of. The dispose addon doesn't work any more, and others weren't made.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:49 am

I know the guy who work on big fatties added vore into his starbound mod that allows you eat people and gain weight. But it vore stuff not open to the public yet, only way you can get it is as a wip and have to be in his discord group for a long time.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:50 am

Gabriel0813 wrote:I know the guy who work on big fatties added vore into his starbound mod that allows you eat people and gain weight. But it vore stuff not open to the public yet, only way you can get it is as a wip and have to be in his discord group for a long time.

I remember there being a few SPO's similar to that too with it if i'm not mistaken. Didn't they have those posted on FA before?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raru » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:29 am

SSVM does have VSO and SPOVs now, which is a much simpler design to make far more complex creatures (down to feeding systems and hunger gauges, moving around like real npcs without the tenancy, animating the player partially as well as the prey, things of the like), so if people were willing to put the time and effort in [there's even a template and .aseprite files for ease of access], the current SSVM could become far more extensive than any other vore mod out there. Z's also stated that the VSO tech allows for more freedom than even Barbftr.

For instance, here's something I dabbled on for a short while to learn the mechanics:

While that video doesn't show it, both of the characters are a single SPOV and whichever one you're closer to is the one who eats you. You have to press 8 times in the same direction or 15 times in any direction to get out.

You'll be hard-pressed to find alternate vore mods that don't lean on SSVM. This is especially true due to how long-standing that one is.
[image=200]https://i.imgur.com/IFalUWt.png[/image] The floofiest 'vali boyo
Raru
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:31 am

Yeah, in terms of vore mods, you've got SSVM, a bunch of add-ons for SSVM, and eventually Big Fatties will include it as well, though I don't know if it will ever include player as prey unless it's to other players(though, with what I've gathered from systems they have, it should be possible to do).
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:24 am

failbird105 wrote:Yeah, in terms of vore mods, you've got SSVM, a bunch of add-ons for SSVM, and eventually Big Fatties will include it as well, though I don't know if it will ever include player as prey unless it's to other players(though, with what I've gathered from systems they have, it should be possible to do).

It does players will be allowed to eat other players and NPC an Bandits none humanoid, however, can not be eaten.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShatteredSigma » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:21 am

I'm having trouble finding any additional SPO's/VSO's aside from EMS's posted on the forum http://ssvm.forumotion.com/f4-creations , does anybody have links to others?
ShatteredSigma
New to the forum

Postby Spiritfox17 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:15 am

ShatteredSigma wrote:I'm having trouble finding any additional SPO's/VSO's aside from EMS's posted on the forum http://ssvm.forumotion.com/f4-creations , does anybody have links to others?

Other than the Jaxx SPO pack that thespyfurry69 mentioned up above and the ones spread out through the SSVM forums, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is WoLfie735's Latias SPO and 2 Umbreon SPOs.

You can find those here; https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/wol ... 3/My-Work/
Spiritfox17
New to the forum

Postby Happers » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:39 pm

Raru wrote:SSVM does have VSO and SPOVs now, which is a much simpler design to make far more complex creatures (down to feeding systems and hunger gauges, moving around like real npcs without the tenancy, animating the player partially as well as the prey, things of the like), so if people were willing to put the time and effort in [there's even a template and .aseprite files for ease of access], the current SSVM could become far more extensive than any other vore mod out there. Z's also stated that the VSO tech allows for more freedom than even Barbftr.

For instance, here's something I dabbled on for a short while to learn the mechanics:

While that video doesn't show it, both of the characters are a single SPOV and whichever one you're closer to is the one who eats you. You have to press 8 times in the same direction or 15 times in any direction to get out.

You'll be hard-pressed to find alternate vore mods that don't lean on SSVM. This is especially true due to how long-standing that one is.

Yeah I agree, SSVM has a lot of potential now with the recent update. It just needs more contributions which is something that'll come eventually. I just hope we'll get another update at some point, there's a lot of content and concepts that've been unused so far.
Happers
New to the forum

Postby Kikrei » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:47 pm

if you want a fully working vore, i think you can wait for the next "big fatties" mod update.
Kikrei
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Several months ago, I mentioned I was making a mod for SSVM that restored the old frog SPO that was featured in the VSO trailer, but was cut from the mod's release. I finished it long ago, but here it is :P

There's some bugs, like how the original "empty belly" sprite apparently is still visible behind the "filled belly" sprite. But, frankly, I have no idea how to fix that. ^^; If anyone knows how, please let me know.

Gabriel0813 wrote:I know the guy who work on big fatties added vore into his starbound mod that allows you eat people and gain weight. But it vore stuff not open to the public yet, only way you can get it is as a wip and have to be in his discord group for a long time.

I think Dispatch (Big Fatties' creator) is female, actually. The addition of vore is pretty interesting (and I secretly harbor a kink for being eaten by a BBW and disappearing beneath her flab), but since I'm mostly prey and I only like playing games in Singleplayer, I doubt I'll make much use out of it, sadly. :/

Raru wrote:SSVM does have VSO and SPOVs now, which is a much simpler design to make far more complex creatures (down to feeding systems and hunger gauges, moving around like real npcs without the tenancy, animating the player partially as well as the prey, things of the like), so if people were willing to put the time and effort in [there's even a template and .aseprite files for ease of access], the current SSVM could become far more extensive than any other vore mod out there. Z's also stated that the VSO tech allows for more freedom than even Barbftr.

Wow, that looks pretty cool! I'd be interested in toying with that VSO sometime, especially given the scarcity of VSOs currently.

ShatteredSigma wrote:I'm having trouble finding any additional SPO's/VSO's aside from EMS's posted on the forum http://ssvm.forumotion.com/f4-creations , does anybody have links to others?

I think you meant to link this page? It's a shame most of the stuff in Creations was never released, though. (Especially the Great Jaggi, it's the best out of all of them imo)

I hope more people develop more VSOs. They're freakin' great, and we need more of them in this world. Sadly, I'm a terrible spriter. ^^;

There's some other VSOs in development that I'm looking forward to - such as the one Raru is making, as well as this one from TrustyMcCoolGuy featuring Gardevoir with beautifully smooth animations. Sadly, they haven't posted in the forum since they showed us that beautiful preview. I hope nothing bad happened on their end. :/
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spiritfox17 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:57 am

NotTadpole wrote:Several months ago, I mentioned I was making a mod for SSVM that restored the old frog SPO that was featured in the VSO trailer, but was cut from the mod's release. I finished it long ago, but here it is :P

There's some bugs, like how the original "empty belly" sprite apparently is still visible behind the "filled belly" sprite. But, frankly, I have no idea how to fix that. ^^; If anyone knows how, please let me know.

Works great so far, thank you! ^u^

NotTadpole wrote:I think you meant to link this page? It's a shame most of the stuff in Creations was never released, though. (Especially the Great Jaggi, it's the best out of all of them imo)

I hope more people develop more VSOs. They're freakin' great, and we need more of them in this world. Sadly, I'm a terrible spriter. ^^;

There's some other VSOs in development that I'm looking forward to - such as the one Raru is making, as well as this one from TrustyMcCoolGuy featuring Gardevoir with beautifully smooth animations. Sadly, they haven't posted in the forum since they showed us that beautiful preview. I hope nothing bad happened on their end. :/

Also Heartlessdragoon (from the Creations section) is still actively working on their pack. They showed off a update for one of their sprites in the pack (an Umbreon) a couple months ago on FA and mentioned;

Hertlessdragoon wrote:"Been working on this for a while. These are only like.....9(?) Sprites of the 50+ Sprite sheet. (hopefully it's animated) No clue when it will be complete but hopefully soon."

And yeah, I really hope more people do too. Starbound just has so many awesome mods for most forms of content/interests and it feels like it's modding community has been one of the few that actually have cock vore related mods. Even Skyrim, with it's massive modding scene and vore related mods, I haven't seen any kind of cock vore mods for it yet
Spiritfox17
New to the forum

Postby SubZero156 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:24 am

Kikrei wrote:if you want a fully working vore, i think you can wait for the next "big fatties" mod update.

wait hang on, they are working on a vore system? if so can you please give me a link
SubZero156
Participator

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:05 am

Spiritfox17 wrote:Works great so far, thank you! ^u^

No problem, I'm glad to hear!

Spiritfox17 wrote:Also Heartlessdragoon (from the Creations section) is still actively working on their pack. They showed off a update for one of their sprites in the pack (an Umbreon) a couple months ago on FA and mentioned;

Hertlessdragoon wrote:"Been working on this for a while. These are only like.....9(?) Sprites of the 50+ Sprite sheet. (hopefully it's animated) No clue when it will be complete but hopefully soon."

And yeah, I really hope more people do too. Starbound just has so many awesome mods for most forms of content/interests and it feels like it's modding community has been one of the few that actually have cock vore related mods. Even Skyrim, with it's massive modding scene and vore related mods, I haven't seen any kind of cock vore mods for it yet

Whaa? Hype! \o/

Could you link their FA page, please?

SubZero156 wrote:wait hang on, they are working on a vore system? if so can you please give me a link

Not much is revealed yet, but it's confirmed at least. Although I like Big Fatties, I'll probably still stick with maining on SSVM mostly because of SPOs and VSOs as I don't use multiplayer.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:50 am

NotTadpole wrote:Whaa? Hype! \o/

Could you link their FA page, please?

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/heartlessdragoon27/
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game