Does your height affect you taste in preds/preys?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does your height affect you taste in preds/preys?

Postby TheDarkStar » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:30 pm

So I started this thread because I'm interested in whether your own height has any bearing on your preferred size of predators or prey.
Personally, I'm pretty short (five foot, three inches), which I know leads me to love tall female predators in vore, but what about you guys?
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Re: Does your height affect you taste in preds/preys?

Postby harharharhah » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:40 pm

I'm around average height 5'9, but I don't really have a preference for female pred height, as long as they're not toddler size basically.
harharharhah
New to the forum

Postby Peptidase » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:33 pm

I'm pretty tall, and I'm fairly certain that's not a small part of what made me prefer pred. I also happen to prefer prey on the short side, which I'd guess comes from reasoning that I could probably eat them a lot easier than an average sized person. A weird sort of logic considering that I can't eat people of any size, and if I could then why limit myself? But on some weird psychological level that's where I think it comes from.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby SinLion » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Oh, I guess so. I am pretty tall, and the prey I like best are generally near 5'2" (more than a foot size difference) even if the pred I'm playing as is much taller than I usually am, which I generally like to do
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ignoreme79 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:30 pm

I'm 6 foot 1 and a big guy (used to do weightlifting competetions) but I have a thing for larger female preds. I'm also a prey which doesn't really fit with the image. But if I had to guess what part my height plays on my preferences is that I want what I don't normally get. Becasue I'm such a big guy I'm the default big spoon in a relationship, but I'd like to be the little spoon more often than not. The fact that Its kinda seen as a weakness in real life and that I'm supposed to play the "Big Boyfriend" is probably a big reason why I love big, gentle, female preds.
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby kagamichan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:34 pm

I prefer preds who are taller than me (which isn't really hard since I am pretty short, lol) but I like preds of all sizes.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:20 pm

Well, I like micro/macro, so...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:42 am

Its not a deal breaker if there same size or prey is taller but in most my fantasies I see the prey only coming up to the waist of the human pred so the pred is roughly twice there size both in height and overall frame.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby CuriousOne50 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:57 am

I don't generally have a preference one way or another.
Taller pred characters always have that 'imposing' factor going for them and all that.
But on the same foot, shorter preds make for a more dynamic and potential (depending on how it's played out) amusing moment.
Shorter preds might have the bigger stomach than normal, due to the size difference. Ultimately, it always boils down to how the RP presentation is put forth.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Nah, not really. I mean, I'm often eaten wearing some form of high heels, so that adds height to me.

Personally, as long as she's capable of swallowing me completely, doesn't matter how tall/short she is...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby gullvy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:31 am

I looooove smaller prey (I prefer being pred). Whether a few inches smaller or half the size, I enjoy it.

I'm 186 cm (6'1"), so a bit above average, but not much.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:29 am

I'm pretty solidly average for a lady and maybe a little on the taller side than most. But I have always favored taller pred guys. Height differences have been a favorite thing for me even before I knew vore existed. I love tall guys and shorter girls together. And the pred being taller just gives me pleasant shivers.

It's not a requirement, though. I'm also fine with more average sized pred guys or a little bit on the shorter side.

There's something really alluring about a shorter man shrinking a woman who is taller than him to gain that edge of intimidation and dominance, though. Good stuff~
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Zangoose » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Sorta, but not really. I'm fairly tall, at 6'2", and generally prefer preds around my height, but I think this is just a general preference thing, not just vore. When it comes to macro/micro, I don't really care about height as long as the pred isn't child-like in height.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:48 pm

I'm pretty short IRL: 5' 2". This might have something to do with why I like to play short preds or preds otherwise smaller than their prey. And the fact that I may have a degree of 'small person's disease' might effect how violently I react to the idea of being in a prey position. That is to say, I'm certain I'd still be pred only, but it's possible that people talking about groups I belong to as prey might not make me want to do illegal thing with knives so much if I were taller.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to General Vore Discussion