Share your childhood vore crushes~!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Share your childhood vore crushes~!

Postby NSFWSenpaiSama » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Okay, how many people watched Men in Black II way earlier than they should have? Cuz Serleena is how I got mine.
NSFWSenpaiSama
New to the forum

Postby OppaiAngel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:54 pm

I always thought Rainbow Brite looked tasty when i was young :gulp:
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ruthborn » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:05 am

The Terror Toad from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was my original vore crush.
And then I saw the Graboids in the Tremors series and I began fantasizing being taken by them whenever I was at the beach (I'd find a secluded spot where no one could see me, lay down on my stomach in the sand and then pull my trunks down over my hips and push my penis as deep into the sand as I could in an effort to entice them to come get me), Cell from Dragonball Z got me into tail vore and then the giant leeches in the King Kong (2005) film finally sold me fully on worm/leech/snake vore.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:43 am

The Scary Godmother. She doesn't have any vore scenes at all in her movies. However, she has such a big and wide mouth, that makes me want to jump in.
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby ILoveCat86 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:11 pm

I admit that my first vore was the whale present in the Spyro 3 game, for Playstation 1 ... When you were swallowed and found yourself in his mouth ... Then, in the remastered version of the game, they made it even better! :)

Spyro 3:

Spyro 3 (Reignited):
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Better.......? Are you sure about that? They gave it pants, and a ridiculous smile. I personally still like the white whale in the first one better.

But like, I suppose with better consoles these days they got better in character modeling. Though some of them are VERY questionable. Like, I EALLY dislike the mecha sharks in remastered/reignited. The first sharks in the PS1 with the blue eyes are much better looking IMO.

And seriously, HUMAN like teeth on a whale? That's ridiculous!
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:07 am

1. Serleena, i was very fascinated by her big belly, i thought she became pregnant with that man. :lol:

2. Madame Rouge, i definitely fantasized about getting dragged into her body & smothered by her!

3. Teacher from the Black Lagoon, she's not so appealing compared to the previous two but i did fantasize once or twice as the student in her belly who's "digesting". :gulp:

4. Mandy from Grim Adventures. The episode called "Tastes like chicken" felt kinda..vore heavy? Even tho, noting really happened (vore wise) until the end. When she spat out Irwin's glass..that fascinated me, like did she swallow him and digest him and that's all left of him or some cartoonish "he's still alive but trapped in her belly" kind of thing? Hard vore could be the answer, but that's not usually my cup of tea.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby MistressMaw » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:18 pm

My first vore crush was also Yoshi, my rd all the yoshi mugen vore that's emerged on YouTube is pretty tantalising, various different vore moves.

My current vore crush is Alastor the radio demon (hazbin hotel)
Something about the huge sharp teeth and hella pred vibes, I had a commission done of Alastor about to swallow my demonsona.
So hopelessly crushing hard on Alastor and always looking for more vore art of him
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby ILoveCat86 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:54 am

MistressMaw wrote:My first vore crush was also Yoshi, my rd all the yoshi mugen vore that's emerged on YouTube is pretty tantalising, various different vore moves.

My current vore crush is Alastor the radio demon (hazbin hotel)
Something about the huge sharp teeth and hella pred vibes, I had a commission done of Alastor about to swallow my demonsona.
So hopelessly crushing hard on Alastor and always looking for more vore art of him

Instead, my current crush vore is Raihan from Pokémon Sword and Shield, of him, I created my own "giant" version outside of the Pokémon context, very wicked and voracious, but I also write stories about the classic Raihan 8) 8)
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natolin » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Mine was definitely Ariel, the little mermaid. I think I've told this story before but I used to make my ariel doll 'eat' all the other princesses I had lol.
Then there was Jessica Rabbit, I hadn't seen the movie but I saw a vore picture with her in it, and she really got my attention then.
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MistressMaw » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:31 am

Raihan, yes! Total pred vibes there.
Well shit..Now I'm picturing piers and vore..Ahh shit.

Lord..so when I was a kid I'd play with my toys and dolls and didn't understand why I couldn't maintain long term friendships...
Apparently other kids got scared by my always wanting to play games that involved my larger toys 'eating' my smaller ones...my mum kept sewing up the 'openings' I made in my toy yoshi and often found little pokemon figurines inside of him XD
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby ILoveCat86 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:40 am

MistressMaw wrote:Raihan, yes! Total pred vibes there.
Well shit..Now I'm picturing piers and vore..Ahh shit.

Lord..so when I was a kid I'd play with my toys and dolls and didn't understand why I couldn't maintain long term friendships...
Apparently other kids got scared by my always wanting to play games that involved my larger toys 'eating' my smaller ones...my mum kept sewing up the 'openings' I made in my toy yoshi and often found little pokemon figurines inside of him XD

I also had mouth-opening toys, a velociraptor, a t-rex and one of those monster trucks, and I liked a mess when I fed him little toys or lego pieces :-D
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby TrashTierThrowaway » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:31 am

Some of mine are ones many people also had, like Serleena from MiB2 and the dragoness from Shrek (that scene with Farquad was just lovely), but then there's also the weird ones, like Mistral from Metal Gear Rising.

She never mentioned or did anything even remotely vore related, yet I had the biggest pred crush on her for some reason.

Then there's also Alexstraza from World of Warcraft, but with her being a dragon that occasionally uses a human form, she makes a bit more sense.

Her dragon model has this belly that's a bit more noticable than on the other dragon aspects in the game, so that's why I always thought of her as secretly eating smaller dragons. (Even though that doesn't make any sense in context :P)
TrashTierThrowaway
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:23 pm

ILoveCat86 wrote:I also had mouth-opening toys, a velociraptor, a t-rex and one of those monster trucks, and I liked a mess when I fed him little toys or lego pieces :-D

Yes. Mouth opening toys are the BEST, IMO! :D
To name a few, the LEGO Sharks that can swallow mini figures. Then there's the whole Jonah & whale plush toys. Though you could possibly find any household item, and turn that into a vore toy. (such as two paper plates together into a fish, or a whale) Stuff like that I could see myself get in to. :lol:

Anyway, I have TOO many favorite predators that I consider as my love to be eaten by. Mainly all aquatic, but it is what it is. :-/
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion