Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Sexy9057 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:27 pm

I am a Male who is new to object swallowing... I was curious so I decided to try for myself and my own risk... I am not a great swallower and I am practically a beginner, however I did a video where I swallowed a Marble... In the end I actually swallowed 12 Marbles and I did a belly rattle video so you could hear the Marbles rattling in my belly... If you are interested let me know :-D (the Marbles are rattling inside my stomach as I am typing this :wink: ) .
Sexy9057
New to the forum

Postby Sexy9057 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:12 am

I swallowed more marbles :-D This time I swallowed 25 of them :o ... I am gonna record a belly rattle video, if you’re interested in seeing that video, just let me know
Sexy9057
New to the forum

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:27 am

Found these on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN0I-sDtVoI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgCeLCOUe4

This woman manages to swallow this animal balloon as it goes all the way in her mouth... and brings it back up while it's still inflated! It didn't pop or deflate at all!
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby whatisthissheet » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:48 pm

Tempest wrote:Found these on YouTube:

This woman manages to swallow this animal balloon as it goes all the way in her mouth... and brings it back up while it's still inflated! It didn't pop or deflate at all!

Holy shit, I was sure all the other balloon swallowing videos were fake and they deflated it in their mouth, but damn is that impressive no matter how squishy it may be.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby preved_yt » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:26 pm

whatisthissheet wrote:

Holy shit, I was sure all the other balloon swallowing videos were fake and they deflated it in their mouth, but damn is that impressive no matter how squishy it may be.

One russian commented that this one too can easily be fake, if she has a pump in sleeve, sad if it's true.
Theoretically professional swordswallowers like Space Cowbuy or professional deepthroaters possible can swallow it really deep or even whole without that big bulge down throat, that can be made by rubber dildo, but who knows the true about at least this one...
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby suparmadibatman » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Sexy9057 wrote:I swallowed more marbles :-D This time I swallowed 25 of them :o ... I am gonna record a belly rattle video, if you’re interested in seeing that video, just let me know

then feel free to post whatever marble swallowing video, pretty sure there are quite a bunch of people wuldd be interested, this is an object swallowing topic after all...
suparmadibatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:51 pm

Sexy9057 wrote:I swallowed more marbles :-D This time I swallowed 25 of them :o ... I am gonna record a belly rattle video, if you’re interested in seeing that video, just let me know

Congrats on teaching 25!

I don't swallow marbles anymore, but wanted to offer a helpful tip. You don't sound like you have too much trouble getting marbles down, but I did originally and was recommended aqua gems. They're the glass aquarium stones you can get at Walmart in bags of...75 or so? Flat stone-shaped, and extremely easy to gulp down. At my best I could ingest 5 in one swallow.

And this may be obvious, but burping can help empty out your stomach and make room once you're able to take in more.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Ok but I thought people were able to swallow balloons because they deflated as they got inside?! How is this even possible or is it fake??

Also is it possible to feel an object "fall" inside the stomach? Is it possible to feel heaviness inside? So far the biggest thing I can gulp down are chief boyardee raviolis, grapes and a quarter of a hotdog wiener. I can feel the last two sliding down but nothing more. To be fair I'd think it might be a bad thing to feel heaviness in there?
Kitsouille
???

Postby preved_yt » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Kitsouille wrote:

Ok but I thought people were able to swallow balloons because they deflated as they got inside?! How is this even possible or is it fake??

Also is it possible to feel an object "fall" inside the stomach? Is it possible to feel heaviness inside? So far the biggest thing I can gulp down are chief boyardee raviolis, grapes and a quarter of a hotdog wiener. I can feel the last two sliding down but nothing more. To be fair I'd think it might be a bad thing to feel heaviness in there?

One babe I known liked to swallow random food items whole (she was able to gulp down whole hardboiled egg or anything 2 inch wide) and random nonfood items like headphone rubbers, plastic bags, condoms e.t.c. and she told sometimes about how she feels heaviness and how foods and nonfoods melting in her heavily strong acid. But she was more sensitive at all the way of her digestive tract then regular people is.
Her friend babe was smaller, but was able to digest metal forks, she swallowed bones, that will be bad even for dogs.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rugli » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:17 pm

preved_yt wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

One babe I known liked to swallow random food items whole (she was able to gulp down whole hardboiled egg or anything 2 inch wide) and random nonfood items like headphone rubbers, plastic bags, condoms e.t.c. and she told sometimes about how she feels heaviness and how foods and nonfoods melting in her heavily strong acid. But she was more sensitive at all the way of her digestive tract then regular people is.
Her friend babe was smaller, but was able to digest metal forks, she swallowed bones, that will be bad even for dogs.

Maybe you could convince your friends to film themselves swallowing these objects you mention.
rugli
Participator

Postby eutimal » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:40 am

preved_yt wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

Did you see them do that? Or they told you they did?? Specially the "fork" part!!
eutimal
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:17 am

That's fascinating but excuse me what why did she swallow a fork?! 8O
Kitsouille
???

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:31 pm

Kitsouille wrote:That's fascinating but excuse me what why did she swallow a fork?! 8O

That day she just showed a "party trick" to her friends - she swallowed whole set of knives & fokrs, and it all never came back

She has strange kind of mutation - her digestive tract is some shorter, but much more thick, then regular people has, and she also has very strong stomach acid, with ph, that can have only sharks or crocodiles. She can easily beat most of best competitive eaters, and it not only weirds she did - she even gave birth to her son, when she was only 12.

Her best friend, babe that I known, told me about that "monster", even invited me as guest to them, but I had no time and possibility to come, cuz they both live in another region, far from me.

Monster babe I never even seen on a photos, maybe only once and lost it, if it was.

That babe I known, I saw at least on webcam, and I have some shitty-quality vids of her swallowing small headphone rubber, small plastic bag, condom with cucumber peel (but not got vid of her swallowing that peeled cucumber) and I promiced to keep that vids in secret, but now I lost all her contacts long-time ago - she leaved our community and removed all her accounts on social networks, but I still not sharing her vids in public places. She also told that she in her more young years practiced lot of food & object swallowing, experimetned with even long condoms, filled fith vegetable rings 2-inch diameter, and filmed it on VHS, and later on CD's, but at some moment she was almost catched by her mother - she accidentally found that 1st VHS, and much later babe just started to fear maybe to be ashamed, and destroyed all that she filmed - tons of priceless material gone for nothing.

I have no proofs, but evem me can't believe in that.

Also here I too lot of time saw proof-less stories about same stuff:
1 - Hagglesmite told girl he know can swallow whole nectarine, but won't do it often cuz after she had indigestion
2 - Silver_FangXxX told about his cousin, who has ability to swallow half of big orange in her 14, and whole big orange in her 17
3 - CrimsonFangX666 told about his 4th ex-gf, who did "vore-roleplay" by swallowing big (like in Toy Story) rubber dolls, and trained herself on bababas and flashlights, and was able to swallow orange-wide objects
4 - sweetladyamy also told about girl or babe, who liked do same with Barbie dolls and swallowed lots of them
And I can find there some more people, who even told about themselves, and about they are also girls, but "no proofs, just trust"
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:00 pm

I trust you, it's just a very rare ability but there was the world famous Michel Lotito, a frenchmen nicknamed Monsieur Mangetout (Mr.Eat-All) who literally ate a plane in about 2 years. Those things are just impressive af in the first place and I'm surprised every time ^^;

There's also people that make shit up but you can kinda see it when reading, there's that bit of exaggeration, sometime it's practically someone describing their "vore dream girl" or something >.>

I'm also worried when people try to do dangerous things and I'm always wishing them safety in their "experiments" and feats, and forks are pointy and sharp. I'm trying to imagine someone swallowing a whole set of forks and knives and everything just perishes via acids without damaging their insides, that sounds oddly sexy. Eating big round fruits as well, I can't even wrap my head around how there are people able to put an orange past their teeth, then inside their throat, then swallow it without choking and getting it to go right through the esophagus, not deal a crippling heartburn that would discourage them from doing it again, and then it just vanishes in the stomach.

I dunno if it's just genetics/anatomy or practice but it's as if these people are X-Men mutants or something. I'm just there in my kitchen cutting up a wiener in two and I can't do it and feel like an amateur (probably because I am) and all these people are pros ^^; it's as if the half-wiener isn't deep enough in my mouth to swallow it but when I try pushing it in with my finger(s), my throat recognize it as a foreign object and I gag. Someone on omegle suggested me to try the whole thing and it's easier because I can hold it better with my hand and get the right angle for it to slide right down, but I have doubts because overall he (or she?) was just super horny and suggested a lot of stuff I could swallow.
Kitsouille
???

Postby preved_yt » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Wow, is that a part of that long-awaited film?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv420nOwU34
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DraketheCountable » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:24 pm

Whatever this is from, I hope someone knows. Tongue growth fetish.

https://i.imgur.com/jR9ueMe.gifv
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Postby SamWamm » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:27 am

my friend had a trend of swallowing mobile phones.

didn't think it was vore at the time but now..
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby gartrux » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:37 pm

gartrux
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 pm

DraketheCountable wrote:Whatever this is from, I hope someone knows. Tongue growth fetish.

https://i.imgur.com/jR9ueMe.gifv

JESUS. I mean same.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Hawkeye7 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:42 am

Purrloin wrote:
Swallower5 wrote:Purrloin;
Thanks for providing the vids, just watched them all, I love how pink and squishy it is in there. I finally got my scope to go into the intestine the other night judging from the change to the concentric rings like in your vids. The camera was being actively pulled in little by little and I got a bit worried and slowly pulled it back out, but as soon as I have more "me" time I'm going to try again. Thanks again!

Glad I could help then! Just be careful with that. It's easy for me to go very deep into my small intestine and still retrieve the scope because I've been doing it for years. Go easy on yourself or you might get hurt.

Hey Purrloin, any chance you could re-post your vids again, the Mega folder has expired, and I managed to miss these the first time round, and would be really interested to see them; from the feedback it sounds incredible. It would be cool to see the equipment your using, so any one else who wanted to give it a go, could try ...
Swallower5 - have you considered sharing any of your vids, im sure people would love to see.

Thanks in advance.
Hawkeye7
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination