Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:28 pm

Remember Flying Unbirth Ninja? Well, what if instead of a human ninja that unbirths, you can play as 4 different frog girls that swallow their targets and gains weight after enough meals? That's what's being worked on over at Weight Gaming(the same place I found the Super Fatty RPG).
https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/platfo ... anted/5919
It's still a ways before a playable demo exists, though, and they're actively looking for folks that can help.
(I don't have many skills that can help with actual development yet, but I can spread the word at least!)
Last edited by Turbotowns on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Re: New Vore Platformer In progress

Postby RC8015 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:16 am

Oh boy... FUbN feels like an eternity already.... Sounds interesting, please keep us updated here, too.
I.. watch too many different discords and pages already, so can't or probably will forget there....
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby frogcubus » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:19 am

Frog girls! Yeah! Keep us posted if that suits you. Yet another project to be excited about!
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unicornwill » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:37 am

Oh really? Oh boy I can’t wait to play it after college!
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:12 pm

It now has a name, and an Itch.Io page
https://bellybelting.itch.io/okui-030-030-030
Turbotowns
???

Postby Fluffofcat » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:29 pm

never been much for 'frog' but then i looked at the concept art, their designs are so cute. iv never played or seen Fubn but it seems pretty popular. and i seem from what people say its lost?
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:08 pm

Not lost, but it's a very old game certainly.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:48 pm

Sounds interesting. But must be hard to move at full weight.
for some reason I can imagine that the 'weight' can be moved to specific spots [chest, belly, rump] which opens up new attacks.
Imagine getting wrecking-ball-slammed by a giant pair of tits....
Or bowled over by a big gut...
Orrrr~ Crushed by a big ass.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Talon13 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:37 am

I'd be more for the unbirth over oral, buuuuuut....
Talon13
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Talon13 wrote:I'd be more for the unbirth over oral, buuuuuut....

Funny, the project head prefers oral over unbirth. XD

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Sounds interesting. But must be hard to move at full weight.
for some reason I can imagine that the 'weight' can be moved to specific spots [chest, belly, rump] which opens up new attacks.
Imagine getting wrecking-ball-slammed by a giant pair of tits....
Or bowled over by a big gut...
Orrrr~ Crushed by a big ass.

If you have ideas, post them on the weight gaming thread, they probably won't see them here.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Hansony » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Given that you are referencing FUbN which was specifically about Ub, I kinda feel it's a bit disappointing you want to make it exclusively OV, and again with the reference to FUbN I feel weight gain is kinda going a completely other direction.
With that said though, this is your game so you should make it the way you want to and have a passion for making it, it's just unfortunately you chose to name FUbN as a inspiration since that is then the game you will be compared to obviously.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:00 pm

Hansony wrote:Given that you are referencing FUbN which was specifically about Ub, I kinda feel it's a bit disappointing you want to make it exclusively OV, and again with the reference to FUbN I feel weight gain is kinda going a completely other direction.
With that said though, this is your game so you should make it the way you want to and have a passion for making it, it's just unfortunately you chose to name FUbN as a inspiration since that is then the game you will be compared to obviously.

This is not Turbotowns' game. He's telling us about a project that he found but has nothing to do with.
If you want to speak to the actual dev (who, as far as I can tell, had no awareness of FUbN until Turbotowns mentioned it, and was therefore not inspired by it), you should go to the itchio link, or the weightgaming link.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:02 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
Hansony wrote:Given that you are referencing FUbN which was specifically about Ub, I kinda feel it's a bit disappointing you want to make it exclusively OV, and again with the reference to FUbN I feel weight gain is kinda going a completely other direction.

This is not Turbotowns' game. He's telling us about a project that he found but has nothing to do with.
If you want to speak to the actual dev (who, as far as I can tell, had no awareness of FUbN until Turbotowns mentioned it, and was therefore not inspired by it), you should go to the itchio link, or the weightgaming link.

Speaking of the itchio link, it'd probably be good to link it here https://bellybelting.itch.io/okui-030-030-030
It's got concept art to tide people over until there's a demo! https://bellybelting.itch.io/okui-030-0 ... cept-art-1
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:00 pm

There's now a thread specifically for requests and suggestions.
https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/have-a ... o-say/6151

Also yeah, as I was making this thread(after they asked if I could spread the word) I told them about this place after they asked, and directed them to this thread(you can see the full conversation on the original thread over there(linked in the first post)), and they got curious about FubN, I gave them a link, and they said it wasn't really their cup of tea(the controls were a bit tricky and, yeah, they prefer oral over unbirth(again, you can see the full convo on the OG thread)).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Talon13 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:03 am

Well just more than Oral. I mean it's okay but it gets boring after a bit as it's the vanilla vore and the one everyone seems to be doing these days. Thas just me though
Talon13
Participator

Postby CapturePoint » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:35 am

Looks like a fun concept for a game! I hope to see more of this in the future!
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Demo was delayed
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:13 pm

anything new on this? It doesn't look like it goes anywhere
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:24 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:anything new on this? It doesn't look like it goes anywhere

They're getting close to actually being able to release a demo. I don't know the exact date, but it shouldn't be much longer now.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SkwovetOps » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:42 pm

So far their last post on the gamejolt site was 12 days ago about releasing the demo on the weekend, most recent bit of information I've found is on their Twitter saying to expect a short demo soon, you can find it here: https://twitter.com/okuiteam I think this may be our best way to watch their updates for now.
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game