meet the new vore pokemon

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

meet the new vore pokemon

Postby Nocturn » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMyNNgSVgEY

he swallows anything and goes diving for fish
Nocturn
Participator

Re: meet the new vore pokemon

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:37 pm

I'm already sensing fics being written about him. An angry Cramorant gets annoyed that it's trainer continuously makes it battle when it just wants to nap so, in the middle of its diving attack, it scoops up its trainer and swallows him or her. That's just one scenario I'm envisioning.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Voreforever » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:55 pm

Also, I’m fairly sure that fish it catches is also going to be a Pokémon, so take that as you will
Voreforever
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:12 pm

Tynamo, probably. Or possibly Magikarp or any of the other fish. We don't know any of it's data beyond the fact it can swallow "fish" mid battle to use as weapons. Maybe it has an internal structure strong enough to withstand Rough Skin or Sharp Scales, making the ability to vore a pokemon like Carvana or Sharpedo a definite possibility. Maybe it has a stretchy internal structure, so it can swallow pokemon larger than itself, such as Gyarados or Kyogre. We don't know anything yet.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:58 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:. Maybe it has a stretchy internal structure, so it can swallow pokemon larger than itself, such as Gyarados or Kyogre. We don't know anything yet.

The thought of it being able to swallow much larger pokemon than itself does add to the appeal quite a lot to me at least. Here's hoping that it will be capable of such a feat.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:45 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:. Maybe it has a stretchy internal structure, so it can swallow pokemon larger than itself, such as Gyarados or Kyogre. We don't know anything yet.

The thought of it being able to swallow much larger pokemon than itself does add to the appeal quite a lot to me at least. Here's hoping that it will be capable of such a feat.

Wailord comes to mind, as it is THE biggest pokemon out there, not counting Arceus when he's being all "Godly" on the Aetherial Plane and is bigger than a galaxy.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to General Vore Discussion