Which animal is best Pred? How about best Prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Which animal is best Pred? How about best Prey?

Postby jpl0pv » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:09 am

Best Preds: For me, the best pred would be either the Dolphin or various prehistoric reptiles (dinosaurs [both herbivores and carnives], marine reptiles, pterosaurs etc). Dolphins because they're such sociable animals it seems like they could enjoy the act of vore even if they weren't sentient, and I've always liked prehistoric animals so dinosaurs and similar animals is just a given!
Best Prey: Probably being really basic but I would say humans, I like them as preds too obviously, but I don't particularly have an affinity for animal on animal vore.
Best of Both: I don't really like animals as prey as stated above, but maybe something like a fish? A big expanding mouth for gobbling up prey, but also kind of a stereotypical prey animal?
I'm primarily interested in vore which involves pregnancy in either [preferably both!] the predator or the prey. Always open for RPs!
jpl0pv
New to the forum

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:47 am

Orcas are very underrated. They're one of the few predators out there that could realistically swallow a human being. Plus, they can be really cute.

As for best prey, mermaids. Hands down. Not only are they beautiful and tasty already, they also make a perfect pairing for the best predator: orcas. Sadly, it is very rare to see this interaction in play.

If I had to go for an actual animal, though, I'd have to go with mice. They're bite-sized and delicious, and any predator would be crazy to not have at least one wiggling around in their belly.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jarmelhrax » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:31 am

Peranema and all one-cell organisims that eat other life forms B)

They ate thier prey hole and alive. litearlly the definition of Vore.
Jarmelhrax
Been posting for a bit

Postby janejobs » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Favourite Pred: Great white shark, dragon, giantess, crocodile.
Favourite Prey: Human (preferably female,) mermaid
Last edited by janejobs on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:09 am

I go for aesthetics and like wild canines the best aesthetically. That said, wolves are my favorite predator and foxes are my favorite for both. Size does matter and wolves are higher on the food chain so foxes make good predators and prey. As for pure prey I'll go with jerboas, especially their depiction in Ark. They're just cute fluffy things that would make great prey.
Jayezox
---

Postby Jet45 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 am

Best pred = Me
Best prey = You

Simple.
Male human pred, looking for oral vore.
Jet45
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:15 pm

Honestly, my fantasies are pretty much all HUMAN(F)/human(m).

That said, I have had a mild fascination for videos with snake and frog predators because of their capacity to swallow things whole. Mice tend to be the easy/cheap prey. I will say that this is a guilty fascination on my part, because I don't morally agree with it. Sure, nature and all that, but it's all developed on such an industrial scale. ANYWAY, that's a whole rabbit hole that this discussion was not meant to trigger.

So, I'll just stick with HUMAN(F)/human(m).
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Jet45 wrote:Best pred = Me
Best prey = You

Simple.

lolz

A bit too simple.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby stearwing » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:27 pm

My general rule is "edible unless reptilian", carnivorous reptiles (real or fictional) are my predator preference.
Beyond that I find that, among mammals, pretty much all members of genus Panthera make good predators and not so good prey.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:53 am

stearwing wrote:My general rule is "edible unless reptilian", carnivorous reptiles (real or fictional) are my predator preference.

I'll go with this. Or with "the best pred is my character and the best prey is you"
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:46 pm

personally I can be okay with furry vore but I prefer humans and ferals instead.

I know I myself have a furry personal character and like to be a furry in fanworks of me but I don't find furries attractive so I like to be paired with humans and if I'm not present then no furries.

is that weird?
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:33 am

a lot of my vore friends say that rabbits are the best prey but I like rabbits so they are my best pred
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Pred: Since I can't pick nagas... I guess regular pelicans. If they ate us like they ate pigeons or fish. You're going for a swim and suddenly a pelican half your height swoops down, puts your head firmly inside its stomach and scoops you up.
Prey: Humans. It feels stakeless if anything else gets eaten. "Oh wow an animal got eaten how special"
Both: I guess nagas are best preds. I like it when preys don't have to curl up in a ball inside the pred, it makes the logistics how bending your legs less complicated.
Nagas are also the best prey, because you can have them coming in one end and out the other at the same time. Though you would have a very coarse sandpaper noodle running through the entirety of your colon.

YogurtAvacre wrote:a lot of my vore friends say that rabbits are the best prey but I like rabbits so they are my best pred

Smaller preds are greats. Though I don't agree that I would like to be eaten by a bunny who will most likely die of a heart attack from the stress of eating me. Poor bunnies have such weak hearts.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:44 pm

Eznam wrote:Poor bunnies have such weak hearts.

bunnies just have fast bodies.

they have heart problems because when stressed their circulation is faster and unless they burn off the adrenaline by running around it can kill them.

their entire metabolism is faster though so they digest faster too.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reavie » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Feral wolves are the best prey, they aren't used nearly enough. They come in packs, and can be swallowed up in mass!
Reavie
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:33 pm

pred: I can easily see a snake or shark gulping down a woman, maybe some poor girl getting eaten by a crocodile while her parents are distracted. A really out there idea is a horse or a cow, I could see a farmer's wife or daughter becoming their lunch and having to deal the smell of rotting plants as they're digested
Spoiler: show
, plus the added bonus of them becoming manure
. Also whales would be great.

prey: Basically anything small, cute, and/or considered taboo to eat, such as bugs, goldfish and other pet fish, kittens (and cats), puppies, smaller dogs like shi-tzus, chihuahuas etc., hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, squirrels, small birds, frogs and toads, pet lizards, and the list goes on.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:17 pm

I like wolves as preds and bunnies as prey.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion