Oral Vore or Anal Vore?! (Poll Included)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Oral Vore or Anal Vore?!

Oral Vore
41%
Anal Vore
25%
Why not both?!
18%
Other...
2%
Both + Other...
13%

Total votes : 152

Oral Vore or Anal Vore?! (Poll Included)

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:57 pm

I know it’s kind of a generic topic, but I’m afraid my curiosity exceeds my dignity!

Which type of vore do you like more, and why?

Personally I’ve always liked oral the most. I see the appeal of anal, and I’ve gotten “emotionally invested” by it a few times in the past, but oral literally and metaphorically takes the cake for me. I don’t think an entrance and exit should be used interchangeably...

Teleportation is alright but it comes off as kinda boring really quickly, but I guess I can also see how it would be appealing for those who want to get straight to the digestion if any. Even as a long-time fan of oral, the whole mouth-stretching, jaw-disconnecting/cracking thing never appealed to me either. Since this is only a fantasy, I have absolutely no problem with a few rules being broken if the result is vore that isn’t too unappealing to describe or look at. :gulp:
Last edited by iWasFrozenToday on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Re: OV or AV?

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:04 pm

It's always been OV for me. I could never get into any butt stuff (poo comes out of there c'mon). Don't get me wrong, I like big booty women I just don't like seeing things shoved up butts. Not kink shaming or anything, it's just not for me.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Re: Oral Vore or Anal Vore?! (Poll Included)

Postby 8th Demon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:25 pm

I've always been more fond of OV than AV, but UB is where my main kink is at.
8th Demon
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:23 pm

AV all the way for me. Oral is fine but anal vore has always been my fave even though I'm not even sure why that is or where it started from. I don't mind mixing it up and trying new things as I like almost every type of non fatal vore its just that AV rules my fantasies.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:35 am

Oral Vore. Like, there are things that can go up the arse, but not for vore purposes.

I mean, sure, I get the appeal. It's not that different from anal stimulation that comes from a dildo or butt plug or some other toy (like I've seen someone lose a damn Barbie Bitch doll up their arse before), but all those things come back out...

I'd be more likely to get into unbirth (I call it vaginal vore really) or cock/cunt vore (involving the sex organ instead) because it holds my interest far more.

Why oral vore? Probably because it was my first and the best back then, but I'm still quite jealous of Doris Foodle, lolz
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jayezox » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:11 am

Full tour and experience both ends.
Jayezox
---

Postby stearwing » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:24 am

Oral, for suspension of disbelief reasons.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:32 am

As you can tell by my gallery, definitely AV lmao
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Pretty much oral only, with few exceptions. The main factor in vore for me is eating, so oral is what makes sense to me and spikes my interest. I also much prefer the visual/aesthetic appeal of it.
Aside from that being the main reason, I have too much trouble suspending disbelief with anal stuff due to the internal anatomy down there. I'm not totally opposed to it, but it's much less my thing and reads more to me as an insertion kink than vore.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 pm

One oi the prey gets eaten and digested, the other shoved up the pred's asshole as the first is snaking it's way through their intestines. Reunited at last!
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Jayezox wrote:Full tour and experience both ends.

hernextmeal wrote:One oi the prey gets eaten and digested, the other shoved up the pred's asshole as the first is snaking it's way through their intestines. Reunited at last!

These both sound like the best of both worlds and good alternatives ^_^
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:35 am

My favorite is oral vore, but there is the occasional anal vore image that hits the right buttons and I can enjoy it.

Also,
sweetladyamy wrote:like I've seen someone lose a damn Barbie Bitch doll up their arse before

how can this happen
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:57 am

Devourerita wrote:Also,
sweetladyamy wrote:like I've seen someone lose a damn Barbie Bitch doll up their arse before

how can this happen

Ehh...heheheheh...

Shoving it too far up and letting go (not on purpose mind you but still it did happen and no I did not try to pull it out).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:42 am

It really depends on if I'm pred or prey. As a pred I'd rather put people up my butt than in my mouth. It's easier, safer and more fun. As a prey, I really wouldn't go up a pred's ass because of scat. I can clean my ass out before vore but I don't trust the other pred to do it, or do it well enough.

sweetladyamy wrote:

how can this happen

Ehh...heheheheh...

Shoving it too far up and letting go (not on purpose mind you but still it did happen and no I did not try to pull it out).

It's reverse peristalsis. It's how anyone gets stuck with something up their butt, they just lose muscle control and it pulls the object inwards, then it creates a vaccum that makes it hard to pull out.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:47 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:

how can this happen

Ehh...heheheheh...

I guess that's what happens when a headline like "look what this guy had stuck in his butt"
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Devourerita wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Ehh...heheheheh...

I guess that's what happens when a headline like "look what this guy had stuck in his butt"

If you ever do butt stuff, tucking in your belly is the most reliable way to relax your muscles so that doesn't happen.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:33 am

Eznam wrote:
Devourerita wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Ehh...heheheheh...

If you ever do butt stuff, tucking in your belly is the most reliable way to relax your muscles so that doesn't happen.

Or stick to objects with a large-diameter base.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:46 am

stearwing wrote:
Eznam wrote:
Devourerita wrote:

Or stick to objects with a large-diameter base.

Thanks for the answers, but it won't be a problem for me since I'm asexual, so I don't have interest in anything sexual
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 am

Devourerita wrote:Thanks for the answers, but it won't be a problem for me since I'm asexual, so I don't have interest in anything sexual

I'm ace too, doesn't stop buttstuff from being pleasant. It's like a massage, but more feely than touchy. Pretty hard to get any kind of sexual enjoyment out of it honestly, even if you can stimulate the dorsal nerve for your genitals, it's pretty tame
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:23 pm

my god gave me three holes and I intend to use them all
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion