The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:57 am

Bella's moans grow louder as she gets closer, "I-in!" she shouts as orgasm hits, cumming both on and in her.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:02 pm

( think you mix up the names but I going to roll with it)
Hearing both Bella answer and her organism, Yuri released reach her climax as well. Her pussy holds Bella's dick in place as she shoot more and more into her while her dick does the same though the amount was noticeable different. Yuri have filled Bella womb up so much that by the end, i Bella already large belly was big enough to look like it hold a person.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:21 pm

(sorry, edited) :lol:

Bella watched as her belly swelled up, her pussy milking her for everything it can get. She lay under yuri, panting heavily. "That was amazing."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:42 pm

" It is amazing, Bella. I am a bit tired but before I go to sleep, is there any wish I can fulfill for you?" Yuri said while laying her stomach on Bella's
Persona59523
Participator

Postby ultimated » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:04 pm

"Very well," replies Vira. She lifts the skirt of her dress over her back to reveal her oversized flank, swollen belly hanging low between her knees. "I'm an assassin. I take contracts against people, I go out and find them, and I eat them. They often put up a fight, and so I will often require you to massage my stomach until they have digested. Obviously my identity must be kept secret at all times. Clients contact me anonymously and pay me anonymously, and I carry out the job regardless of target, save a few exceptions." She leans in close to Cara and looks her right in the eye. "If I ever find out that you have revealed or even hinted at my identity to anybody, the last thing you will ever see will be the walls of my stomach. Am I clear?"

Drake looks around, then shrugs. "Th' blacksmith's quiet these days, so Ah don't mind showin' ye t' a place ye can get food from," he rumbles. "An dependin' on th' job, Ah might be able t' help ye there too."

The shaft grows and grows, swelling larger and larger before Shawn's eyes until it's well past the size of a normal cock. And at the bottom... Is that a little glint of gold? It is... A large gold-plated brass cock ring, fitted tightly around the base of the wolf's cock. Seiteki smirks at him, then rather deliberately ties the leash onto a little loop on the underside of the ring, which fits suspiciously easily.

Nova flushes somewhat, her cheeks growing as red as her fur. "W-well, sir, that's um, v-very kind of you to say!" she replies, clearly rather flustered by this sudden praise!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Hearing that Drake was willing to help, David smiled. "Thank you. And the job is mostly just making sure I'm keeping myself fed, hydrated and keeping to apointments with any patients. I've been known to get so deep into my reasearch and studies that I neglect my own care and, every now and then, patients." He explains to the Blacksmith.
TwinTails123
???

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:35 pm

"Im pressive, I've never seen someone so well endowed." Shawn says with a wink, stroking along his length.

"I'm bot really sure." she says,hugging her happily. An idea crosses her mind. "Well, considering where Mary came out earlier, I uh wouldn't mind seeing yhe inside of your womb for myself." she says, bludhing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Hearing Bella request, Yuri crawl over Bella, rubbing her pussy on her body, until she stopped at the head. She then opened her pussy's lips and slowly englup Bella's head.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:49 am

Any prey for me to slurp down my cock or shove up my ass?))
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby grz01 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:45 am

I'd be up for that cocklovingfemboy
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Where do you want it to take place? And anal or cock?))
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:25 pm

Is there room for one more ( if not dont worry)

Name: Victor (vic)
Species: Human
Pred/Prey/Switch: Prey
Faction: Rebels
Description/about: A skinny blond male human. Born to two peasant farmer parents vic's family found the new queens taxes almost unbearable. Seeing how his parents were suffering and aware of the fate that awaited those who couldnt pay the exorbatant taxes vic decided to join a local rebel faction. Unfortunately his lack of combat ability and prey status meant he was relegated to the duty of courrier passing messages from one faction to another, a dangerous duty if discovered by the guard but one he willingly performs.

Preferred vore: female pred, unbirth, Anal or Breast vore, interogation/torturte rp. Try me with anything though its my first try at this.
Time Zone: GMT
luke1401
Participator

Postby grz01 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:07 am

Preference of anal but don't mind cock Vore either :-)
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Alrighty, where in the rp world should we do it? And you start or me?
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:45 pm

Bella smiles, giving her pussy a few eager licks as her head is taken in. She relaxes, letting Yuri work.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:12 am

mistydolphin wrote:Misty smirks. "I know a few spells that can come in handy for such things." she says, groping Amy's cute little ass.

"ahhh s s s spells M M Miss ahh misty?" she moans and eeps as she feels those hands grope her poor rear

ultimated wrote:"Very well," replies Vira. She lifts the skirt of her dress over her back to reveal her oversized flank, swollen belly hanging low between her knees. "I'm an assassin. I take contracts against people, I go out and find them, and I eat them. They often put up a fight, and so I will often require you to massage my stomach until they have digested. Obviously my identity must be kept secret at all times. Clients contact me anonymously and pay me anonymously, and I carry out the job regardless of target, save a few exceptions." She leans in close to Cara and looks her right in the eye. "If I ever find out that you have revealed or even hinted at my identity to anybody, the last thing you will ever see will be the walls of my stomach. Am I clear?"

Nova flushes somewhat, her cheeks growing as red as her fur. "W-well, sir, that's um, v-very kind of you to say!" she replies, clearly rather flustered by this sudden praise!

cara blinks not reacting at first but then her eyes go wide as the full realization hits and her entire face turns beat red, a quite wonderfully tasty smell lingering in the air as she does so "o o o o oh my i...i wasnt expecting..." she bites her lip...well, she really had no choice now...she nodded in agreement

lycan smirked, licking his lips as he sees that cute reaction of hers, now right at her desk as he gives her an award winning smile with those sharp canines "its not a matter of being kind...its a matter of being truthful...and id certainly love to get to know you better if you have the time~"
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:32 pm

(come on guys! Don't let this rp die already) :(

"Oh yes, let me show you..." she says, her hand waving a moment. Amy would see her body start to glow as she seem to shrink.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:45 am

Feeling Bella's head, Yuri slowly push herslef down, swallowing more of Bella's body with her pussy. After several minutes, Bella was completely inside Yuri's womb, which was still have her seed inside of it.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Bella curls up happily, making herself comfortable. "It is rather nice in here."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:11 pm

After breathing heavily for a few second, Yuri replied," Thanks Bella, I like to make sure that those who I have eaten would be comfortable enough to fall asleep. In fact," she yawned before resuming, " I think I am going to take a nap as well. Good night."
Persona59523
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay