First unbirth comic released (F/m)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

First unbirth comic released (F/m)

Postby ohhgts » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Hey folks,

So traditionally I've always done size content but I've grown to enjoy unbirth in this as well as I like vore and endo. I usually like really small sizes but I've started to like bigger sizes too. I want to do more unbirth with bigger sized tinies, like around baby sized where theoretically the human body could do this. I've had a go at doing a brief unbirth skit in preparation for a full comic down the line. I'm looking feedback on what the unbirth community thinks and what they'd like to see. I had to do a bit of work to get the props to look decent and morph around the guy. So any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Let me know what you think.

Day6-1.jpg

day6un.jpg

Day6.jpg

Day6end.jpg

Day6Bend.jpg
Last edited by ohhgts on Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking feedback on my CG Unbirth (f/m)

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:12 pm

8O ... :gulp:
Wow. It's really lovely.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby soline » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:29 pm

Take all this with a pinch of salt since I'm not a CG person and it's the only medium I've never really dabbled in at all.

But I like what you've done so far. The character models look lovely and far more importantly every picture has a dynamic and natural looking pose. An awful lot of new artists (and many older ones) lean rapidly into 'get it done asap' and cut corners, in CG that'd wind up being broken character models, bendy posing or straight up T-posing where they've not bothered to move anything beyond the starting point unless it's relevant to the vore.
Like I said I have no experience with CG modelling so maybe it's all pre-posed, but I'm assuming a majority is down to your effort, and there are plenty of little bits that show time and attention to detail; the initial pose looks interestingly dynamic and not just 'here are two t-posing character models I downloaded', the arms are positioned interestingly in both followups and more importantly fit to the body. Her hand isn't clipping through her hair and her palm curves naturally along the shape of her back.
As far as negatives, there's still a bit of clipping going on (as I'm writing I can see her elbow in the close-up just doesn't look right; I think bicep should be in front of the forearm maybe?) and in the second picture her labia are doing some crazy-ass spreading given they should probably be hugging around the man's thighs, not pinned to her groin. I'm sure that'll be a model limitation or time/effort issue, but it's something to keep in mind? You mentioned having to put in a little work to get the model to morph around the guy and I'd say treat that as the mainstay of your efforts, making sure you're enjoying getting it right and happy to put in the time to get it 'finished' (Remember: Finished, not perfect.) will probably give you something you're far happier with and the community are way more receptive to.

On a personal 'what would you like to see' level I'm honestly digging so much about this little scene. I love the 'weight' to the woman's breasts and belly in the side-on view coupled with a completely passive 'what?' expression, and I absolutely adore the posing of the guy inside. I couldn't really even explain why, just something about the hunched up, extremely cramped and resigned look to him that you don't tend to see in unbirth (it normally goes for 'umbilical cords', curling up all fetal like, or with enough space to really struggle. This combines my favourites of all the worlds, no he's not 'regressed to her baby, but it's still oppressively cramped and he's just straight up trapped). The whole thing gives me the vibe of her just doing it to some random guy just because she wanted the belly.
soline
---

Postby gomaya » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:05 am

Yes! More definitely requested!
gomaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohhgts » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:19 am

soline wrote:Take all this with a pinch of salt since I'm not a CG person and it's the only medium I've never really dabbled in at all.

But I like what you've done so far. The character models look lovely and far more importantly every picture has a dynamic and natural looking pose. An awful lot of new artists (and many older ones) lean rapidly into 'get it done asap' and cut corners, in CG that'd wind up being broken character models, bendy posing or straight up T-posing where they've not bothered to move anything beyond the starting point unless it's relevant to the vore.
Like I said I have no experience with CG modelling so maybe it's all pre-posed, but I'm assuming a majority is down to your effort, and there are plenty of little bits that show time and attention to detail; the initial pose looks interestingly dynamic and not just 'here are two t-posing character models I downloaded', the arms are positioned interestingly in both followups and more importantly fit to the body. Her hand isn't clipping through her hair and her palm curves naturally along the shape of her back.
As far as negatives, there's still a bit of clipping going on (as I'm writing I can see her elbow in the close-up just doesn't look right; I think bicep should be in front of the forearm maybe?) and in the second picture her labia are doing some crazy-ass spreading given they should probably be hugging around the man's thighs, not pinned to her groin. I'm sure that'll be a model limitation or time/effort issue, but it's something to keep in mind? You mentioned having to put in a little work to get the model to morph around the guy and I'd say treat that as the mainstay of your efforts, making sure you're enjoying getting it right and happy to put in the time to get it 'finished' (Remember: Finished, not perfect.) will probably give you something you're far happier with and the community are way more receptive to.

On a personal 'what would you like to see' level I'm honestly digging so much about this little scene. I love the 'weight' to the woman's breasts and belly in the side-on view coupled with a completely passive 'what?' expression, and I absolutely adore the posing of the guy inside. I couldn't really even explain why, just something about the hunched up, extremely cramped and resigned look to him that you don't tend to see in unbirth (it normally goes for 'umbilical cords', curling up all fetal like, or with enough space to really struggle. This combines my favourites of all the worlds, no he's not 'regressed to her baby, but it's still oppressively cramped and he's just straight up trapped). The whole thing gives me the vibe of her just doing it to some random guy just because she wanted the belly.

Thanks for taking the time to write out your thoughts. I really appreciate such specific feedback.

The clipping around joints is a bit of a pain. I've actually got morphs applied to reduce it but if overdo it with those it looks unnatural. It is getting better with each generation of model so hopefully it won't be an issue in a few years.

As for her labia clipping, that's definitely something I'm going to need to work on. This was my first go at something like this so it's good to get that feedback. I may need to look into new morphs or just tweaking it manually to get it looking more natural.

I'm glad you enjoyed this. I tried to put over a little narrative in the images. I've actually got a story swirling around in my head for these two. If you've ever seen my size content, I like to do long, complex stories and really explore fetish aspects. I'm getting the urge to do something with unbirth.

Thanks again!

ShadesofBlack wrote:8O ... :gulp:
Wow. It's really lovely.

Thanks!

gomaya wrote:Yes! More definitely requested!

I'll see what I can do.
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Postby MonsterGirlLover194 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:35 am

awesome job hope to see more just like this
MonsterGirlLover194
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:54 pm

Ooh, this is lovely! I've enjoyed the unbirth scenes that you've put in some of your size-fetish works, but I think this is a cut above those. For me, it's mostly the woman's model and the choice of relative sizes that does it, you make her really look pregnant with the belly bulge you have going here. And the sideways pose shows that off well. I also like her facial expression, as though she's studying her new look in a mirror behind the camera or something like that.

I'll join the chorus hoping you do decide to do more along these lines, and thanks for sharing this with us!
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:43 am

What a gorgeous figure she has. So what's supposed to happen to him next? I'd love to see more!
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby 8th Demon » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:36 pm

Bodies look great. I'll note for anatomy that the uterus is the closest organ to the skin (which is why cesarean is even possible) so the x-ray would look more accurate further from the spine.
8th Demon
Been posting for a bit

Postby acrylic » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:25 am

Now let the regression begin, a journey to the ovaries
acrylic
Participator

Postby Eznam » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:59 am

You should get some better hair, this hair honestly looks like a forty year old crack addict, it really makes the model less attractive.
The nipples are weird. I understand the areolas are personal preference but the actual nipple looks more like the end of a balloon rather than what it's trying to emulate, though I assume you might not have made that part of the model.
The vagina could open more. Right now what you did was like, pull the labia flaps as far as they can go, and that's not really good, the labia should stick to the person going in, it's this area that should be expanding though that might require some model work.
Spoiler: show

I feel like the man is a bit small for the bulge he's creating but the bulge is great.
Finally, the stock internal organ texture really doesn't work too well for the outside. You could probably find some colon and stretch that as the exterior for the internal shot
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:05 am

Looks nice, especially her facial expression. After twiddling with 3D animation myself I know how hard it is to not make their faces look odd.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dreamweevil » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:23 am

Eznam wrote:You should get some better hair, this hair honestly looks like a forty year old crack addict, it really makes the model less attractive.
The nipples are weird. I understand the areolas are personal preference but the actual nipple looks more like the end of a balloon rather than what it's trying to emulate, though I assume you might not have made that part of the model.
The vagina could open more. Right now what you did was like, pull the labia flaps as far as they can go, and that's not really good, the labia should stick to the person going in, it's this area that should be expanding though that might require some model work.

I think it's well done, but I've found that this kind of drawing (even as a drawing!) is a lot harder than it looks.

The hairstyle itself is fine - it's supposed to look "wild" - but her hairline is too high, which is what's making her look older than you probably wanted. Add more hair if you want a younger appearance.

I'm always challenged by drawing any kind of unbirthing. There's just so much to work out in the way of physics in order to tell the story: is it consensual or not? How did we get to this place? If it's nonconsensual, he's going to be trying to get away, trying to do everything he can to avoid being sucked inside, unless she's done something first to stifle that; but if something is restraining him that blocks part of the view. I think that if a woman wanted to unbirth a tiny man who didn't want to go, she'd likely drop him into her panties and than maneuver him from the outside with her hands until she got him into her birth canal. She'd probably just play with him until he was exhausted and could no longer fight back.

This man could afford to be a bit larger (given his size once he's folded up inside her belly, and that could be a bit larger too: the womb is a lot closer to the abdomen than depicted in the x-ray). I also think what helps to sell this is that it'd be messier: there'd be a lot more moisture dripping over him as she lubricates him.

Matching the fit of a thing getting sucked into something else is devilishly difficult. It's just a lot more work than it always seems when starting out!
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby ohhgts » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:03 pm

pokemonkid101 wrote:awesome job hope to see more just like this

That's the aim down the road.

Groblek wrote:Ooh, this is lovely! I've enjoyed the unbirth scenes that you've put in some of your size-fetish works, but I think this is a cut above those. For me, it's mostly the woman's model and the choice of relative sizes that does it, you make her really look pregnant with the belly bulge you have going here. And the sideways pose shows that off well. I also like her facial expression, as though she's studying her new look in a mirror behind the camera or something like that.

I'll join the chorus hoping you do decide to do more along these lines, and thanks for sharing this with us!

Thanks man. I've a story idea in mind. Just need to get to it.

Jacquelope wrote:What a gorgeous figure she has. So what's supposed to happen to him next? I'd love to see more!

This is more of a test scenario than a story.

8th Demon wrote:Bodies look great. I'll note for anatomy that the uterus is the closest organ to the skin (which is why cesarean is even possible) so the x-ray would look more accurate further from the spine.

Really good to know thanks!

acrylic wrote:Now let the regression begin, a journey to the ovaries

Lol, not quite my thing I'm afraid.

Eznam wrote:You should get some better hair, this hair honestly looks like a forty year old crack addict, it really makes the model less attractive.

I feel like the man is a bit small for the bulge he's creating but the bulge is great.
Finally, the stock internal organ texture really doesn't work too well for the outside. You could probably find some colon and stretch that as the exterior for the internal shot

I agree with you on the labia. My morphs are meant for thinner objects so I'll need to develop/tweak those. That was definitely useful image you made there. I'm looking into better internals but pickings are slim. There's a lot of custom work happening here.

Someone92 wrote:Looks nice, especially her facial expression. After twiddling with 3D animation myself I know how hard it is to not make their faces look odd.

Thanks. I like to make them look natural. Takes a bit of practice.

dreamweevil wrote:
I think it's well done, but I've found that this kind of drawing (even as a drawing!) is a lot harder than it looks.

The hairstyle itself is fine - it's supposed to look "wild" - but her hairline is too high, which is what's making her look older than you probably wanted. Add more hair if you want a younger appearance.

I'm always challenged by drawing any kind of unbirthing. There's just so much to work out in the way of physics in order to tell the story: is it consensual or not? How did we get to this place? If it's nonconsensual, he's going to be trying to get away, trying to do everything he can to avoid being sucked inside, unless she's done something first to stifle that; but if something is restraining him that blocks part of the view. I think that if a woman wanted to unbirth a tiny man who didn't want to go, she'd likely drop him into her panties and than maneuver him from the outside with her hands until she got him into her birth canal. She'd probably just play with him until he was exhausted and could no longer fight back.

This man could afford to be a bit larger (given his size once he's folded up inside her belly, and that could be a bit larger too: the womb is a lot closer to the abdomen than depicted in the x-ray). I also think what helps to sell this is that it'd be messier: there'd be a lot more moisture dripping over him as she lubricates him.

Matching the fit of a thing getting sucked into something else is devilishly difficult. It's just a lot more work than it always seems when starting out!

So this womb prop I stretched to its limits and just about got him to fit. I'm looking at another one now that may work better and also look a bit better. I've also layered over a nice bit of moisture so he's held in fluid inside of her. Hopefully I can get tests done soon for more feedback.
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

ohhgts wrote:

I agree with you on the labia. My morphs are meant for thinner objects so I'll need to develop/tweak those. That was definitely useful image you made there. I'm looking into better internals but pickings are slim. There's a lot of custom work happening here.

What I meant is that like, the exterior of the uterus just looks bad with the *internal* texture so you could get something that looks more like a soft flesh colored thing to cover it. Hell you could texture a ballon with a slight beige/red and some veins and you'd be gucci. I know how hard it is to find good internals, therE's like, 0 good internal CGI that's ever been made. Alternatively you could use a practical picture to put over it
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LillyBells » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:19 pm

I think this looks absolutely fantastic! i'd love to see more, there's a few minor details which might need some improvements but overall, this is amazing :3
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby karlson2 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:21 pm

Where did you get that womb prop from? Really good work.
karlson2
New to the forum

Postby UBchristian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:20 pm

It's a fantastic set of images.

Certainly there a few tweeks that could be done, the main one for me is the man is to small to create such a bump.

Do keep going as Iw oudl love to see how far it goes...
UBchristian
New to the forum

Further Feedback Request - CG Unbirth

Postby ohhgts » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:25 am

Hey folks,

So a while ago I made the following post looking for my CGI unbirth:

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56700

I took your feedback and I've been making changes and tweaks to make things look a little better. My next comic, Busty Barista 4, will basically be an unbirth comic. I'm looking for some feedback on the changes I've made.

For the unbirthing sequence I've made sure there's no clipping and she hugs him the whole way in.

Barista4-29.jpg

Once he's inside of her I've used the same womb prop as before, I've tweaked the morphing so it's smoother and also the positioning so he's carried right at the front of her abdomen.

Barista4-37.JPG

Finally, I've made a prop for shots when he's inside the womb. Ignore the scaling for now, it's part of the story and the amount of room he has will change. It's obviously dark, red lit and he's underwater breathing via an umbilical chord attached to her body. I intend to have a lot of shots in here with him moving around.

Barista4-55.jpg

So, lemme know your thoughts on the changes I made.
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Re: Further Feedback Request - CG Unbirth

Postby Dukinu » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:58 am

well nice work dude
Dukinu
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Work to be shared!