DnD 5e Vore Rules (+Playtest Session)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

DnD 5e Vore Rules (+Playtest Session)

Postby Squidpad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Hey y'all.

I saw the 5e rules for vore and I found them lacking, so I changed up some of the stuff to make it more balanced (I think) and added some new subclasses (3 to be precise). I'm still working on some spells, since the ones in the original document were overpowered enough to make non-spellcasters entirely useless, and I didn't like that.
Anyhoo, here it is: https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LoSulFCJpB_dEBZPpwN. I'll be updating this periodically as I think of stuff.

Also, I plan on running a playtest campaign. It would most likely be Fridays or Saturdays, starting somewhere around 8 or 10PM EST, though the time can be a bit flexible. PM me if you're interested, it's easier for me to sort through than replies this post. I'm open to most things, but there's a couple things that I won't be able to fulfill in my game.
There will be no:
>Scat
>Gas
>IRL Politics
>Loli or Child content

My intended focus would be on same-size vore, but I'm open to size difference making appearances.
Everything else is likely fair game on request.

UPDATE: A bunch of people have joined up, we have a full party. I will not be taking any more requests to join the playtest, though I will still participate in any discussions here.
Last edited by Squidpad on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Re: DnD 5e Vore Rules (+Playtest Session)

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Will the session be available to read back through somehow? I'm not free at the time, but I'd like to lurk a bit.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Squidpad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:04 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Will the session be available to read back through somehow? I'm not free at the time, but I'd like to lurk a bit.

I'll keep logs if all the players consent.
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niclos17 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:22 am

No cock vore or futa? They aren't in the rules.
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Postby night22 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 am

Oh man, sounds interesting.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kisses » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:01 am

I would be interested in joining could you pm me
kisses
New to the forum

Postby Squidpad » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 am

Niclos17 wrote:No cock vore or futa? They aren't in the rules.

It's not something I'm super into so I didn't feel like I could do it justice. Let me know if you have some ideas

kisses wrote:I would be interested in joining could you pm me

Not if you aren't willing to read the post

CaptainCow16 wrote:PM me if you're interested, it's easier for me to sort through than replies this post.
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:27 am

Very interesting ruleset, looks pretty fun, curious on the subclasses you mentioned, and its also basic enough to modify or edit. Though looks like Devouring will only be practical for a few classes, namely those high in strength/Con. Dex builds and mages won't have an easy time~

Have you thought how status effects can effect stuff? Such as being prone or asleep?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby kisses » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:50 am

NekoYuki wrote:Very interesting ruleset, looks pretty fun, curious on the subclasses you mentioned, and its also basic enough to modify or edit. Though looks like Devouring will only be practical for a few classes, namely those high in strength/Con. Dex builds and mages won't have an easy time~

Have you thought how status effects can effect stuff? Such as being prone or asleep?
[quote=captaincow16] Not if you aren't willing to read the post[/quote]

it isn't allowing me to pm you
kisses
New to the forum

Postby Squidpad » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:47 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Very interesting ruleset, looks pretty fun, curious on the subclasses you mentioned, and its also basic enough to modify or edit. Though looks like Devouring will only be practical for a few classes, namely those high in strength/Con. Dex builds and mages won't have an easy time~

Mages being less competent at vore is intentional. The other homebrew that got passed around came with a bunch of absurdly powerful spells that made spellcasters way too good at swallowing things, blowing any Martial out of the water. Most of the spells I've made and plan to make are going to be focued more on buffing/debuffing predators. You could always buff yourself, but martials should still be able to keep up.

I made the Monk subclass able to use dex iirc, and Rogues can get pretty far with Expertise. Everyone else can either use strength or cast buffs on themselves (once I make some more)

Y'know, re-reading the conditions made me realize that restrained creatures can make skill checks fine, only their saves are penalized. I'll add some rules for conditions.

Also, there's technically nothing stopping from an incapacitated creature from making skill checks, just actions. Creatures that are sleeping/paralyzed/bleeding out/dead can theoretically resist a grapple. Huh
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotshot127652 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:01 pm

What subclasses are you planning on adding; I see Barbar, Rogue, and Monk, but are planning for, say, Bard or Paladin?
hotshot127652
New to the forum

Postby Squidpad » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:42 pm

hotshot127652 wrote:What subclasses are you planning on adding; I see Barbar, Rogue, and Monk, but are planning for, say, Bard or Paladin?

I'm just adding stuff as I think of them, and I hope to eventually have at least 1 for each class. So far I have ideas for:
A rogue focused on stealth vore
A wizard focused on supporting predators from inside them
A pally that can support allies by swallowing them
An ooze subclass for warlock

PM me if you have any cool ideas, and I'll take a look at them
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingLoner » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Sad to see I found this AFTER your party filled, been looking for a game to join lately. I’ll give the doc a read-over and maybe even give it a mechanical test myself. If I see any noteworthy comments I’ll post them here and/or PM you.
This signature is inspiring.
KingLoner
New to the forum

Postby hotshot127652 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Oh yeah, what races are you using, I have a feeling that will factor in as well.
hotshot127652
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:50 pm

So idea for you. Seeing how balls and breasts are on the outside of the body, why not give them their own capacity. For example, a herm/futa human would have 4 points of capacity to vore,anal or unbirth someone, while 4 points of capacity is free for the breasts plus the dick. Good idea or dumb idea?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Squidpad » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Persona59523 wrote:So idea for you. Seeing how balls and breasts are on the outside of the body, why not give them their own capacity. For example, a herm/futa human would have 4 points of capacity to vore,anal or unbirth someone, while 4 points of capacity is free for the breasts plus the dick. Good idea or dumb idea?

I considered that, but for balance's sake I decided against it. Doubling everyone's capacity (Triple for Futas) would be crazy, and if I halved the capacity of each space to compensate, you wouldn't be able to vore something of the same size without being immobilized.
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 pm

So beside talking about how to do cock vore, which in my opinion, when you digest someone in your balls, you have cum and store it up until you shot it out( whenever you choose to), let talk class. So for bards since they are about performance and fun, you might make their college give their character the power to eat people using performance skill. Plus at later levels, increase their capacity. Add more please
Persona59523
Participator

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:36 pm

CaptainCow16 wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:So idea for you. Seeing how balls and breasts are on the outside of the body, why not give them their own capacity. For example, a herm/futa human would have 4 points of capacity to vore,anal or unbirth someone, while 4 points of capacity is free for the breasts plus the dick. Good idea or dumb idea?

I considered that, but for balance's sake I decided against it. Doubling everyone's capacity (Triple for Futas) would be crazy, and if I halved the capacity of each space to compensate, you wouldn't be able to vore something of the same size without being immobilized.

The decision to just use one capacity pool is in good keeping with 5E's style. Don't get too specific, just keep it fair.

So how is vore integrated into your game world? Can you purchase humanoid meals? Are you using forgotten realms or a custom setting?

For those playing the game, remember to use the Help action to cram foes down each other's gullets. The Mastermind Rogue from Sword Coast Adventures should be particularly good at setting up prey for your allies. The Warlock's Hex can also hamper an enemy's skill checks so that they can't resist as easily.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Squidpad » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Persona59523 wrote:So beside talking about how to do cock vore, which in my opinion, when you digest someone in your balls, you have cum and store it up until you shot it out( whenever you choose to), let talk class. So for bards since they are about performance and fun, you might make their college give their character the power to eat people using performance skill. Plus at later levels, increase their capacity. Add more please

I'm trying to keep the alternate vore types exceedingly simple, since they're mostly on flavor. I will consider your suggestion.

Subclasses for full casters aren't my highest priority right now since they have access to a lot of vorish spells. Bards in particular are actually really strong too; Expertise lets you pump athletics super high, Glamour Bard's charming gives you advantage, Lore Bard's Cutting Words lets you decrease your opponent's roll to resist being devoured. Both of those subclasses are super viable for being a predator.

I also made a feat that doubles your capacity, which you can take as an ASI
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:49 am

Wait, there were 5E vore rules to begin with?

I've been driving myself NUTS trying to convert the Pathfinder rules to 5E and now you're telling me I didn't have to?!
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game