Captivity (giantessfanx and xenophylia)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Captivity (giantessfanx and xenophylia)

Postby xenophylia » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:27 am

In less than 15 minutes they reached the caves. Jenkins had chosen the place for its close proximity to the lab. Just because Thikanta was now free didn't mean he was done with her.

The entrance to the caves looked like a pile of large boulders. There was a clearing right outside the entrance with the remains of a camp fire. It was clear the place was frequently used by campers.

“When I get back to the lab I'm going to call security and tell them you escaped. The next 24 hours will be crucial- these caves go far beneath ground level, and many of the areas are too narrow for a normal human to reach. You need to go into one of these spaces and remain there. I'm sure the search dogs will catch your scent here, but I am going to sprinkle some of your blood samples on the ground leading to a stream nearby. That will draw them away from here and make them think you followed the stream south.”

There were times when speaking to Thikanta that Dr. Jenkins felt like talking to a delinquent child. Despite this, he couldn't take for anything for granted. If she was eventually caught, it wouldn't be because he hadn't prepared her for reality.

“Now. We need to discuss the rules. If at any point you stop cooperating with me I can and will tell them where you are. That will not end well for you. You will answer my questions and cooperate willingly with my continued research when I visit here. You are no longer the alpha predator here. Those hunting you are. There were many who disagreed with me about keeping you alive after your capture. If you're recaptured, they will NOT make that mistake again.”

He wanted to look her in the eye while he spoke to show he was serious, but had to keep reminding himself that such an action wasn't a good idea. Too bad he clearly couldn't trust her.

“Eventually you will encounter other humans here. Do with them what you will,,, but do NOT leave any sign of them. Discard their belongings deep within the caves. If you leave signs of anyone you've “entertained” lying about, they will find you. Do you have any questions on the rules?”

The doctor could tell she wasn't used to taking orders from anyone. He wondered if her arrogance was a trait of her species or just of this specific specimen. Unfortunately she was all he had to work with.

He walked off in the direction of the stream, sprinkling small drops of her blood by the light of his cell phone. His mind buzzed as he wondered if he had forgotten any details. For both their sakes, he hoped he hadn't.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:37 am

Thikanta wasn’t thrilled that the human was choosing her new home, nor that he would be coming by. But the place seemed secluded enough to avoid being captured again while still being close enough to her favored food. The campfire remains were a promising sign of the latter, and the boulders were good camouflage for the entrance.

She slid through the boulders into the cave to explore and find a suitable place to hide and rest.
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby xenophylia » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:33 am

As the doctor walked away, he turned to watch her slide into her new home. He suspected she'd be safe is she followed his advice.

He reported Thikanta's escape promptly to lab security. Video surveillance confirmed his story, highlighted by the graphic death of the female guard. No one seemed to question why the doctor himself wasn't eaten. He was examined by a neurologist at the lab's request who determined that he'd suffered no lasting effects from the hypnosis.

A team was sent, the tracking dogs locating the cave. She could hear them outside. But the blood samples led them quickly away to the stream. From there they assumed she traveled south to the lake, which was where the team began to focus their search. For now, the lamia was free. Of course there was no public warning issued- the owners of the lab didn't want the unwanted attention and hoped for the search team to end their problem discretely.

That was unfortunate for those visiting the park, who had no idea it was now Thikanta's personal hunting ground.

Within hours after the search team vacated the area the lamia heard a noise outside the cave. Both male and female voices. A pair of humans were making camp. The male was a medium built man. The female was tall and skinny with long blonde hair tied in a pony tail and pale skin. Both looked like they might be in their late twenties. From the conversation she overheard it seemed they'd picked this particular spot to camp since the cave would offer shelter if it rained. Apparently they didn't trust their tent, which looked like it was well worn. Immediately their combined scents began assaulting the lamia's acute olfactory senses as if they'd been placed their just to tease her.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:22 am

At first when Thikanta heard the humans again she thought the searchers had returned. But from what she could understand of the language and the lack of scent and sound of tracking animals she deduced they were simple random humans coming to the park.

She carefully slithered back to the entrance, peeking out through the boulders and keeping out of sight to observe. It was tempting to strike, to catch the two humans and have her way with them. But the guard she ate during her escape would sustain her for a few more days, and it was still fairly soon since her escape. Any disappearances could raise interest in this area again, risking her discovery. Unless they somehow got in, it was best to leave them be.

As she snuck back to her hiding place a thought occurred to Thikanta, something that hadn’t really hit her before but now weighed heavily upon her. She was alone out here. It hadn’t meant much earlier, her thoughts had been focused on getting out of that lab. But now, especially after seeing those two humans obviously in some relationship, she realized just how far from home she was and how alone she was with no others of her kind.

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:00 am

Unfortunately for the two campers, nature didn't cooperate. Near midnight a thunderstorm passed by, bringing high winds and a brief period of torrential rain. Their tent began to leak almost instantly. Within minutes, the two grabbed their bedrolls and sought shelter inside the entrance of the cave. It was as if the fates had conspired to bring them into the domain of the lamia. Thikanta could hear the two converse briefly, although in the absence of Jenkins' translator their words were unfamiliar. But in a matter of minutes they shut off the lantern they'd brought inside and apparently went back to sleep. Then there was only silence.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:16 am

Once everything had gone silent Thikanta slithered back to the cave entrance. For a long moment she gazed at the couple, thinking about what to do with them now that they were in her home. Eventually she reached a decision and devised a plan, one that would take care of the threat these two humans posed, and take care of the new looming loneliness.

The first step was to eat the male. She slithered over to him and carefully started peeling away everything that would separate her tongue from his flesh. Ideally she’d accomplish this without waking him, but just in case she had her hypnotizing gaze active and ready to subdue him should he wake.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:10 am

He lay on top of his bedroll, which did facilitate her removing some of his clothes. She was almost finished when he began to stir. He opened his eyes, and began blinking the sleep out of them. The lamia loomed above him. At first he thought she was perhaps another traveler who had taken refuge in the cave with them. Then he noticed the state of his clothes. “What...what are you doing?” he whispered, trying not to wake the woman he traveled with.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:34 pm

{And it was going so well…} Thikanta thought as the man woke and spoke. But she was ready. Her eyes once again filled with the swirling colors gazing directly into the man’s eyes.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:12 am

The man's last independent thought was what is a beautiful woman doing removing my clothes in the middle of the night? He didn't have much time to bask in the fantasy though. His eyes- and shortly thereafter his mind- were caught by her hypnotic spirals. He lay back with the same sort of pleasant smile that the guard had worn back at the lab and awaited her commands
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:54 am

Thikanta smiled as she finished removed the last of the man’s garments. This time she didn’t bother to coil around her victim, she wanted to get to her plans with the woman as soon as possible. She moved herself to come down along the man’s body and gently lifted his head into her mouth. This way he could scream and alert his companion if the hypnosis wore off early. She let out a soft murr as she tasted his flesh; males had a meatier, more savory flavor as opposed to the sweeter tasting females.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 am

The man didn't resist at all, as if having his head put into Thikanta's yawning mouth was the most natural thing in the world. Ironically, the man had a tattoo of a serpent on his right shoulder. There were no signs that this man was going to break the hypnosis. It seemed that with Jenkins maybe she had just picked the wrong subject.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:17 am

Thikanta enjoyed the man as much as she could in the relatively short span of time she took to consume him. Normally she would have drawn out the act, swallowing her victim slowly to taste every bit of their flesh as they disappeared down her gullet. But like with the guard at the lab there were other things to be done soon so she swallowed the man down in a few short minutes.

Once the man’s feet vanished down her throat Thikanta turned her attention to the sleeping woman. As she had done with the man she carefully started removing everything that covered the woman, ready to hypnotize her if she awoke.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:13 am

The woman was sleeping soundly and Thikanta was able to remove what little there was of her clothes. She lay there, her pale skin smooth and perfect. She was very slender but did have some nice curves. As the lamia watched her she yawned and rolled onto her stomach, having no idea of the creature watching her.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby xenophylia » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:13 am

The woman was sleeping soundly and Thikanta was able to remove what little there was of her clothes. She lay there, her pale skin smooth and perfect. She was very slender but did have some nice curves. As the lamia watched her she yawned and rolled onto her stomach, having no idea of the creature watching her.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:04 am

It was a pleasant surprise that the woman didn’t wake as Thikanta stripped her. Though the woman turning over was a bit irksome, it would make getting eye contact to hypnotize her more difficult but given the time it was unlikely anyone else would be around to interfere.

This time Thikanta went down to the woman’s feet, taking them in her hands and bringing them not to her mouth but down by where her snake and human halves met. There a previously hidden orifice was revealed, much like a vagina but bigger. It was into this that Thikanta carefully inserted the woman’s feet. Just that little bit sent waves of pleasure surging through the lamia, she bit down on her tongue to keep from moaning aloud.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:34 am

Once the woman's feet were inside the orifice, peristaltic motions began slowly pulling the woman inside. As it reached her knees the woman attempted to roll over again but this time was unable and woke up. She immediately began squirming, not sure of exactly what was happening. She looked down at her lower body which was slowly being drawn into the lamia's body. Despite her best efforts she was unable to pull her feet free due to an intense suction. She looked at Thikanta, not understanding at all what was going on. "What....what are you doing? Let me go!" Thikanta could hear the panic rising in her voice.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:39 am

It took more effort for Thikanta to get her hypnotizing gaze going this time, the wonderful sensations radiating from her sex made concentration more difficult. But she managed to get it going and gazed directly into the woman’s eyes. Stilling the woman’s mind would make the process much simpler.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Upon gazing into Thikanta's eyes the woman became silent immediately, a placid expression replacing her panicked one. No longer resisting, the woman was pulled inside Thikanta's body until only her head was exposed. At this point, even if she wanted to she would have been unable to move as the muscular channel hugged her body, pinning her arms and creating a relentless suction which held her inside.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:17 pm

With the woman in as deep as she could go, the process began. Back home in the jungles there were only female lamia, this was the only way for them to continue their species, to capture a human females like this and turn them.

Of course this meant that Thikanta must have been a human herself at some point, but she had no memory of it and it long since ceased to be a concern. This woman was ideal for her; Thikanta didn’t want a child but a companion, someone to be with through this exile. She already had plans how to explain everything once the new lamia was complete and awake.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:31 am

The woman's body tingled pleasantly as the transformation began. Thikanta's trance kept her passive throughout the process, which took several hours. When the change was done, Thikanta's body began a series of contractions to expel the newly formed creature much as if she was giving birth to her new companion. In a matter of minutes the new lamia lay curled upon the floor. This one's coils were different from those of Thikanta. While Thikanta's coils were colorful this one had coils that were coal black with a pale white underbelly. She looked up at her creator, disoriented. "Where am I?" she asked, speaking the words in Thikanta's native language. She would have no memory of her time as a human as if indeed she had just been born.
xenophylia
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay