Domain: Animation and art style changes (5/25/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Domain

Postby Tilalumtar » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:30 pm

tigercloud wrote:
Tilalumtar wrote:
Though I think the "skip dialogue button" won't be that necessary once you can save where you want to.
I agree with the "too long to get to vore" argument, though also that would be done with a "Give up" Skill, damaging your own party enough to just skip to such scenes.

Wouldn't really want the game to be less story telling as I enjoy it very much and to be too forward by just throwing vore to people anytime it can.
So just implementing those two (for either player optional) options would fix it, don't you think so, too? :3

(Just brabbling about my ideas)

I don't think the dialogue should skipped anyway, but after reading the same dialogue 3 or more times it start get a bit annoying^^ I don't talk about to get to the Vore-Scene, I just talk about when you try the same boss/enemy multiple time the dialogue until you can try the enemy again gets a bit exhausting, since I already know it

I know many games with a "Give-Up" skill and always found that strange, why should someone give up a fight when they fighting for living or dead? I think a "give-up" skill is not needed, if you want to lose, there are enough ways to do it. But it could unlock the H-Scene* in some kind of Bestiary, where you can watch already seen H-Scenes* again~ (Like in Monster-Girl-Quest)

*H-Scene = Vore-Scene or any losing Scene/s per enemy

Yeah, sorry. I forgot to quote the one who commented before you. Some of the stuff I talked about was also implying his suggestions.
Fixed it.
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Had a glitch where after feeding Molly to the Froge without starting combat, the audio and dialogue just keeps replaying over a black screen.
As you continue work on this, I hope to see a canonical ending(s) where we just choose to feed Molly to Mia. I'm entirely here to see that girl (and any other girl that comes along) get slurped & gurgled.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby MiaNoms » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:22 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Had a glitch where after feeding Molly to the Froge without starting combat, the audio and dialogue just keeps replaying over a black screen.
As you continue work on this, I hope to see a canonical ending(s) where we just choose to feed Molly to Mia. I'm entirely here to see that girl (and any other girl that comes along) get slurped & gurgled.

Huh, that's a weird glitch to encounter. After reviewing the event that should cancel that, I think I found the problem. I haven't been able to get it to occur with this quick fix, but when I release the update, maybe try doing what you did under the same circumstances and see if it still happens and let me know for sure. As far as the endings go without giving too much away, there will definitely be a vore ending along those lines. Once I finish this game, which will not be any time soon as each battle/animation takes hours to make fully functional, I'm thinking of making a continuation based off of the ending voted as the best overall by people.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 am

Okay, I was going to comment on how great the humor in this game is...

But then I saw this...(and it went from just great, to fucking fantastic!)
hilarious.png

This is officially one of my favorite vore games. XD
God, I wish I was this funny. XD

Well, finished chapter 1! XD
Now how to find the gallery? ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby MiaNoms » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:52 am

Lol, you found a typo for me in that screenshot ^^; I'll have to fix that! Thanks for the overall good review! To access the gallery, go to the save crystal and select "no" when it asks if you want to save. In future updates, when it asks this I'm adding a third option after "no" for the gallery, since a lot of people are having trouble finding it.

Expect an update to the game mid-next week. A few bug fixes/small changes/addons, save anywhere outside of domains and, most importantly, a new battle that will include unbirth, sex, and oral vore.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:21 pm

There was another misspelling I noticed, but i don't remember where...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Adelais » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:41 am

I'm ten minutes in, and I absolutely love this. And I hate Rex! What a bastard; I'm gonna make sure he regrets being such a fickle cunt.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiaNoms » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:20 pm

Turbotowns wrote:There was another misspelling I noticed, but i don't remember where...

With all I've written, I'm sure there's a couple that I missed :lol:

Adelais wrote:I'm ten minutes in, and I absolutely love this. And I hate Rex! What a bastard; I'm gonna make sure he regrets being such a fickle cunt.

Good news! The cool thing that's being implemented in chapter 2, and part of the reason it's going to take so long to complete, is that your choices from here on out will change the characters in a ton of ways. Class changes, skill changes, personality traits, ect, and this is will actively effect the ending of each chapter and the overall game. For example, like you said, Rex is a fickle cunt who has trouble choosing between doing the right thing and protecting Molly, or giving into his urges and just being a goofball/pervert. You're choices will decide if Rex stops goofing off and becomes a true hero, or ya know, just kinda enjoys watching people get eaten like Mia wants him to! Molly will have her own choices to make, that can effect her relationship with Rex and her own conflicting emotions about facing her weakness as a prey character. So you'll be making Rex and Molly into the people YOU want them to be!

On a side-note, this has been the first night in months I haven't been able to put work into the game. I work 7 days a week atm, and today my car broke down and needed to be towed -.-; Expect an update to the game closer to the end of the week because of all that madness!
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:50 pm

What's truly crazy is how much you work man! Jesus! I'm amazed you have ANY time to work on the game!
Turbotowns
???

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Yeah, average week is 60-70 hours. I've just been skipping some sleep lol. I can sleep when I'm dead. It helps to genuinely enjoy working on this as well.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Small request... Keep the current version or the last time of an update in the forums post -.-
I must admit, I totally missed that we even have an release already!
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:48 pm

RC8015 wrote:Small request... Keep the current version or the last time of an update in the forums post -.-
I must admit, I totally missed that we even have an release already!

Simple enough of a request!

Still aiming for end of the week for the next update, but this car trouble on top of work has really taken a decent chunk of my usuable time.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Domain: Chapter 1 released

Postby MiaNoms » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:30 pm

Update is out on Patreon for testing! Thanks to everyone who has showed their support! It really helped me take this more seriously and I worked very hard on making something of a higher quality than I've put out so far! And special thanks to Scottypilgrim for commissioning the newest character to Domain: Violet! Once I'm happy that it's as bug-free as it's gunna get, I'll post the link to this thread. I put roughly 30-40 hours into this since the first upload, with the majority of the work going into the newest enemy and it's animations.

Edit: Update up!
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Domain: New update (9/22/19)

Postby MiaNoms » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Didn't realize that editing my posts wouldn't bump the thread, so forgive me for the double post! I'm still learning ^^;

I will add something to this thread regardless. This update focuses on a commission, and I took it very seriously. I tried out a couple of new things and worked very closely with the commissioner to make sure it was to their liking. It took me roughly 30 hours to add this new character to the world of Domain, and if you'd like to put a per hour rate on my work, it's basically (zack galifianakis doing calculus .gif) very cheap considering what I believe are awesome results lol.

I'm hoping more people will consider donating more to this project considering what you get for your money. I don't skimp, and I enjoy what I'm doing! Regardless, I have a solid story planned with at least 6 endings so far. Only you all can add to/change it as well, effecting the true canon!
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby DetonaTuto » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:12 am

Soooo... I am kinda stuck here. Violet simply keeps on doing panty play over and over and over. Is there something that I should do to get her out of the loop?
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:18 am

You can't transfer over your old saves. The new download should have it's own save. If you transfer over your own it breaks the game
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:40 am

scottypilgrim wrote:You can't transfer over your old saves. The new download should have it's own save. If you transfer over your own it breaks the game

I'm going to call bull on that...I used my old saves just fine withotu a single breakage
Firon
---

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:53 am

I had the same issue exactly as they explained when I transferred over my save folder.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:36 am

DetonaTuto wrote:Soooo... I am kinda stuck here. Violet simply keeps on doing panty play over and over and over. Is there something that I should do to get her out of the loop?

The issue is with the save file, but not everyone's save will cause this bug. What most likely happened is the rex/molly are in the wrong "row" thanks to my changes to how they work, so Violet can only try to target the wrong area. If you characters were in the proper rows when you last saved, it should work as normal. Key word: should.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:51 am

The copyright infringement is extremely strong with this one :wink: I loved the first save crystal text hahaha.

You gave it away with some of the sound effects used, I swore I heard a sound effect that I created and edited myself that doesn't exist elsewhere and went what :lol: Maybe someone else gave it to you but idm in this case, a good game for a good cause but it'd be nice to ask or let me know first. This is a really cool game and you've got awesome humour too! If you need more sound effects, feel free to use some of the other sound effects from my games, just not any used in Pactiny itself (They tend to start with PTN/PTM/PTMSE/PTNSE sound effect) etc. I have to find the credits list for everything and update it but from memory all the sound stuff like "female" or "digest" should be fine.

You're real good with the picture movement, if you want an easy way to change the real images if they're separate images from the sprite you can pixelate them here easy: https://www196.lunapic.com/editor/?action=pixels

If you get stuck on something let me know and I might be able to help if you need any. I'm usually only on GC thou.

Hope to see more cool stuff in future ^_^
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game