discontinued

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby hyenaofleisure » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:39 am

Just came across this, and I've got to say I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops, more than anything what caught my interest was the mention of being able to choose between killing and sparing opponents, and gaining allies/party members you can devour/be devoured by. My own personal bias on my sleeve, I prefer con a lot more than non con, so being able to have allies for that is really exciting as a prospect, along with that, its always great seeing more M/M content going forward. So thank you for making this and sharing it with the community, and I look forward to following its development.
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 am

9/8/19 Edit:
NEW UPDATE! Along with a very important poll. I have been getting some private complaints about the art, so I'm wondering if I should just nix the idea entirely unless someone can provide for me. Even if it's not the greatest, the art does take a lot of effort from me to do, so if people don't like it, I'd rather put that effort into something they will enjoy (like more scenes!). Please let me know what you think.

MarinLaFey wrote:Very interesting. I'm so glad for more M/M content. There is a lack of games for M/M. And the games that do exist aren't even half finished.

I can't promise I'll ever fully finish this, but hey, I can at least give a game with as much content as I can put out!

hyenaofleisure wrote:Just came across this, and I've got to say I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops, more than anything what caught my interest was the mention of being able to choose between killing and sparing opponents, and gaining allies/party members you can devour/be devoured by. My own personal bias on my sleeve, I prefer con a lot more than non con, so being able to have allies for that is really exciting as a prospect, along with that, its always great seeing more M/M content going forward. So thank you for making this and sharing it with the community, and I look forward to following its development.

Just so you know, you will only be able to spare people who can become your party. Anyone who's a straight up opponent you can't spare (like the first one), so if you get a choice to spare one, it's a giant THIS IS A PARTY MEMBER light.

I did always like the idea of a vore game where you had friends, who you could ask to eat you or would be willing to be eaten, really. It just seems fun to have companionship doing that! I'm still not sure what to make the first party member, or how soon you can get them (though I'm leaning towards the second fight being recruitable), or even how they'll live in your room... but hey, I'll figure it out. Thanks for your interest!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Invictus314159 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:43 am

This one looks like it has some serious potential. Good luck! And I'd focus on the scenes and writing over the artwork, you might be able to find someone for that and your writing is extremely impressive.

Also, I am a math major in university, so if you still need help with character stats as well as damage formulas and all that stuff, I can probably help out
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Invictus314159 wrote:This one looks like it has some serious potential. Good luck! And I'd focus on the scenes and writing over the artwork, you might be able to find someone for that and your writing is extremely impressive.

Honestly, that's what I'm thinking. I put the poll up to get others' opinions, but I really am better at writing than drawing. Since the poll's tied, I think I'm going to go ahead and nix the CGs. If nothing else, it'll make sure that the updates get pushed out faster.

Thank you for the compliment on it! :) I haven't been writing vore or kink for as long as the rest of what I write, so it's always nice to hear it's appreciated.

Invictus314159 wrote:Also, I am a math major in university, so if you still need help with character stats as well as damage formulas and all that stuff, I can probably help out

Oh, that would be fantastic! I really don't know much of anything about stats, but I'm also not sure how to get them to you for modifying. Just screencap them? Or send you the pre-made formulas and ask the best way to upgrade them? Or just let you test it and mention if something is too strong/too weak.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Foxymew » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Looks like you changed playerwalk.png into partywalk.png and forgot to update the intro, and possibly other things, as it now tries to pull a file that doesn't exist. Just copying the partywalk and renaming it solves it user side, but you should probably fix it properly at some point. I know how easy it is to forget flags when you change something later.
Also the file "Pre-boss battle tension (loop).ogg seems to be missing.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Foxymew wrote:Looks like you changed playerwalk.png into partywalk.png and forgot to update the intro, and possibly other things, as it now tries to pull a file that doesn't exist. Just copying the partywalk and renaming it solves it user side, but you should probably fix it properly at some point. I know how easy it is to forget flags when you change something later.
Also the file "Pre-boss battle tension (loop).ogg seems to be missing.

Thanks for catching that! I've fixed the intro. That's the only place that used the playerwalk icon rather than drawing directly from the player's controllable sprite, so there shouldn't be any more troubles with it. As for Pre-Boss Battle Tension, I'm not sure what happened there. I didn't touch the file, but MV seemed to do... something to it. I've reapplied it and it works fine in my testing now, so I've uploaded a new version. (Only bug fixes, but oh well) Let me know if the problems still persist; it seems to be fine for me!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:17 am

Update 6 is now live! It comes with a lot of new stuff, so check it out! And one more thing...

Velabath: Needs More Books!

So, let's have a little fun with some stuff submitted by you guys playing it! I'm offering a way for you to get content you want into the game. How? Easy! By adding a book to the game! Write your own (short!) story, and I'll make it a book you can buy and read in-game! The ones I like the most will be accepted and the person who created them will be credited for it, with their username in the credits and a pen name they can pick to be at the end of the book.

There's no limits to how many people I'll accept. It just depends on if you can make books that I like. It's going to run most likely indefinitely, until I get enough books that I'm content with how many we have. If I pick at least two books from one person, they can request a side scene to be added in the game (written by me, rather than by them). Oh, and yes; your book can include kinks that I don't, such as futa, F/F, F/M, and the like. I still request no scat and watersports, though; if you're gonna do disposal, keep it clean.

You can PM me or post your submission here!
Last edited by BrokenButterfly45 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Arena of Velabeth [Male Protag] (Update 6 live)

Postby chocobun » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:31 am

For earth hmm.. Tremor strike?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:13 am

Alright lets have a Little fun with this names, shall we? ^v^
Skill Name suggestions:

Surrender - Whats the Point?

Heal Single - Comfort
Heal Group - Group Hug!

Fire - Hot!
Fire 2 - Hot! Hot! Hot!
Ice - Cold stare
Ice 2 - Hibernation
Water - Splish Splash
Water2 - Geysir
Light1 - Shimmer
Light2 - Shine
Dark1 - Void
Dark2 - Tenebrae

Swing - Nutcracker (alternativ:German-suplex)

That is all i could think of at the top of my head.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Invictus314159 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 am

Fire 1: Fireball
Fire 2: Hellfire Strike

Ice 1: Icicle Impale
Ice 2: Calamitous Blizzard

Wind 1: Twister
Wind 2: Hurricane

Water 1: Scalding Spray
Water 2: Torrential Monsoon

Dark 1: Corruption
Dark 2: Black Hole

Earth 1: Quake
Earth 2: Seismic Shock

Thunder 1: Lightning Strike
Thunder 2: Wrath of Zeus

Light 1: Solemn Angel's Power
Light 2: Judgement of God

Heal 1: Cure
Heal 2: Panacaea

Swing: Overhead Slash

Surrender: Submit
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:34 pm

Man, you guys are coming up with some really good ones! :O I'm really glad I asked for some input here, I couldn't have come up with these myself.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby drclstory » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Can you play the game on a mac?
drclstory
New to the forum

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:34 pm

drclstory wrote:Can you play the game on a mac?

I'd assume so? I don't use a mac, so I have no idea what problems it might have on it, but as far as I know, it's compatible.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:57 am

I've decided on the names of the II spells!

"Infero" (Fire)
"Blizzard" (Ice)
"Storm" (Thunder)
"Wave" (Water)
"Tremor" (Earth) [thanks to chocobun for this one!]
"Typhoon" (Wind)
"Solar" (Light)
"Void" (Dark)

The first tier, single-hit spells are still up for being named!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby chocobun » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:33 am

Good times! I won the naming contest. whats my prize?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:23 pm

chocobun wrote:Good times! I won the naming contest. whats my prize?

Nothing right now. *blink* It says pretty clearly in the contest I have to use at least three of your suggestions.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:48 am

Update 7 is now live! This adds a few things, and lays the groundwork for a few more. Check the changelog for more info!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Re: Velabeth Arena [Male Protag] (Update 7)

Postby Foxymew » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:37 am

Minor one this time, but you haven't made the statues and racks at the top of the training field solid, so you just kinda walk through them. Doesn't impact gameplay as is, but it's better to fix than to not, usually.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Foxymew wrote:Minor one this time, but you haven't made the statues and racks at the top of the training field solid, so you just kinda walk through them. Doesn't impact gameplay as is, but it's better to fix than to not, usually.

Oh lord, I knew I overlooked something. I've fixed it, thanks for letting me know!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby andreipok » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:47 pm

Thanks for working on the game. I am eager to see more
andreipok
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game