How would eating a entire human being affect your body

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How would eating a entire human being affect your body

Postby MaskedSinner » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:32 pm

As we all here know the digestive system turns things into poop which should not be consumed, but the pred is not the only one turning things into poop, the prey also is doing that with his last meal. I am sure that there are several substances within the human body that should not be consumed, such as urine, feces, digestive juices and etc. The thing is, how would eating a whole human affect the body of the consumer.

Since there was another post that wanted to take biology into the subject i'm going to do some specifications.

1) The predator and prey are about the same size, average human females.

2) Full digestion is possible and so is comsuptiom (We have to take into fantasy or it just wouldn't happen)

Don't think about physiological side effects (Fat, stretch marks etc.) what we are trying to define is health hazards (Intoxication, diseases etc.)
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Re: How would eating a entire human being affect your body

Postby Br2nd66 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm

all I know Is that would be about 130,000 calories and a shit ton of cholesterol
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:05 pm

I have to assume that the digestive fluid of the prey wouldn't cause much in the way of complications; the prey is after all in a part of the body that's built to handle human digestive fluids.
What I really question is the hair. I've heard that the human body can't digest it, and so it may cause blockages in various places in the digestive tract.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MaskedSinner » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:27 pm

cause blockages in various places in the digestive tract

Interesting, all that pictures from Aesir where the skull of the prey now make much more sense, at least some more sense

I want to entertain this and I don't want to due to responsibilities! Curses!

I can wait, as long as you post your research i would still be happy, it is so complete :)
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby dst3313 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Infection would be the primary remaining risk, I thnk. Your total body weight is about 2% made up of bacteria - because bacterial cells are usually smaller than eukaryotic cells (what we're made of), there are many times more bacterial cells than human cells in a body, but they weigh much less. In any event, some of those bacteria could potentially survive the stomach acids, and make it into you. Prion diseases in particular could be scary, since they are known to survive stomach acids when they jump species (i.e., mad cow disease) and get into humans on rare occasions. It's a bit like eating over a hundred pounds of raw steak. It's safer than eating that much ground beef, but there's still risks to eating uncooked meat, even if it's a single, and healthy looking, source.

The risk would be increased substantially if any nicks or cuts were made while the prey was struggling, allowing direct access to the bloodstream to any bacteria or viruses.

Another potential risk is electrolyte imbalance from eating that much meat. The primary electrolytes of concern are potassium (which is low in blood but very high in the cells, and can trigger a heart attack at high blood levels) and calcium (which would be brought in by all that bone, at levels much much higher than the blood stream usually has access to, and could also cause serious heart and muscle issues at high levels). Risk is lowered if digestion is slow (by which I mean the absorbtion of nutrients, not the melting of prey, being the critical speed we're worried about)
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:18 am

I imagine toxins concentraited in their liver and prion disease are among more noteworthy risks.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby MrGrimlock » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:49 am

MaskedSinner wrote:average human females

Not to nitpick here, but why not just "average humans"? Y'know, so people could have a wee bit of imagination?

As far as health problems, likely gastrointestinal backup if too much debris gets clogged up inside the body, sharp pieces of broken bone tearing into intestinal walls, food poisoning due to prey decomposition if they weren't digested rapidly enough, and (obviously) massive constipation if and when trying to push remains out.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:34 pm

This thread highlights how unfortunate that same size human on human vore is impossible.
rugli
Participator

Postby MaskedSinner » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:52 pm

so people could have a wee bit of imagination?

I was mainly concerned with height, weight and stuff, sorry.

Your total body weight is about 2% made up of bacteria - because bacterial cells are usually smaller than eukaryotic cells

That sounds very interesting

Risk is lowered if digestion is slow (by which I mean the absorbtion of nutrients, not the melting of prey, being the critical speed we're worried about)

That would be so because of the actual intake of nutrients or is there another reason for that?

Also, thanks to dst3313, Mr. Grimlock, Br2nd66 and Peptidase for their input :)

This thread highlights how unfortunate that same size human on human vore is impossible.

We morn together, but try to look at the bright side, if it was possible it would probably be extremely agonazing until your death. So, not taking vore into the real word is kinda of a plus for us, it can be the way we want it to be and isn't that what is so perfect about it?
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby bookkeeper1995 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:59 pm

My immediadte concern would be Human spongiform encephalopathy. Proteins in human brains will build up and create deposits and degeneration is the brain of the consumer.
You could hear that whistle blow for 100 miles -It's heartbreak 5-9
bookkeeper1995
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Hmmm...

Everyone has pretty much spoken about what I would of brought in, but here's one thing ya might not thought of yet.

Genetic differences that alter various chemicals. One example being how the prey's digestive fluids and enzymes may interact with the pred's digestive fluids and enzymes in unusual ways due to some kind of weird genetic link break and rebuild process I know not enough about to explain in detail, which can cause all sorts of weird things to happen.

The list of these weird things is quite extensive, but one of them is the combining of certain genetic links that makes the pred's own digestive fluids and enzymes far more capable, thus allowing for more thorough digestion.

Of course, there is the issues with illnesses and negative genetic traits that can also be integrated with the genetic link break and rebuild.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:55 pm

bookkeeper1995 wrote:My immediadte concern would be Human spongiform encephalopathy. Proteins in human brains will build up and create deposits and degeneration is the brain of the consumer.

Human spongiform encephalopathy is actually exceedingly rare, even in societies where cannibalism is/was common. Yeah, it's really nasty if you do catch it, but your chances of getting it are very low.

If the person you are eating is also a cannibal, risk goes up (because they might have caught it from one of their meals), which is why cannibalism on a societal level is a bad idea - but even then, most cannibalistic cultures never have major outbreaks of human spongiform encephalopathy.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 pm

my immediate concern is two-fold.

any unhealthy bacteria in their body will work in addition to yours.

if you're eating other animals the bacteria for the most part is fairly incompatible and gets digested before it adapts.

bacteria from the same species however is already primed for service and you can't rely on the food's prebuilt instructions to fight the bacteria since your body sees that as a foreign body and will fight it.

you're basically doubling the bad bacteria in your gut and it would certainly take a while before your body is ready to attempt doing that again.

secondly is the toxicity of human flesh.

manmade foods are full of chemicals that deposit into the cell structure.

eating that will release them into your blood stream.

the sudden increase in toxins in your body could cause nerve damage or disable your spleen, kidneys, liver and pancreas which will begin the onset of other health problems.

I don't think one person could eat the entirety of another human being without causing permanent damage to their body.

you'd have to space the meals out so much that the meat will become inedible during the process.

you're gonna need a team of people to finish off just the one guy.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby MaskedSinner » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Dear creator i love this community
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Someone once made a calculator for me that (approximately) works out the gains etc from eating various sized prey.

https://obsidian-dragon.webs.com/weightgaincalc.html

Based on some data from google and a couple of guestimates, but as accurate as it is possible for something like this to be!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rugli » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:07 pm

MaskedSinner wrote:

We morn together, but try to look at the bright side, if it was possible it would probably be extremely agonizing until your death. So, not taking vore into the real word is kind of a plus for us, it can be the way we want it to be and isn't that what is so perfect about it?

That's, of course, assuming if Vore took the fatal routine if it was possible. But if it was somehow none fatal I would argue it would be like getting a full-body blow job. But fatal routine would be more likely all things considered.
rugli
Participator

Postby Tilalumtar » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:29 pm

SamWamm wrote:my immediate concern is two-fold.

any unhealthy bacteria in their body will work in addition to yours.

if you're eating other animals the bacteria for the most part is fairly incompatible and gets digested before it adapts.

bacteria from the same species however is already primed for service and you can't rely on the food's prebuilt instructions to fight the bacteria since your body sees that as a foreign body and will fight it.

you're basically doubling the bad bacteria in your gut and it would certainly take a while before your body is ready to attempt doing that again.

secondly is the toxicity of human flesh.

manmade foods are full of chemicals that deposit into the cell structure.

eating that will release them into your blood stream.

the sudden increase in toxins in your body could cause nerve damage or disable your spleen, kidneys, liver and pancreas which will begin the onset of other health problems.

I don't think one person could eat the entirety of another human being without causing permanent damage to their body.

you'd have to space the meals out so much that the meat will become inedible during the process.

you're gonna need a team of people to finish off just the one guy.

I've heard there are special types of humans which are perfectly capable of being a healthy prey, although they themselves are lacking many enzymes, proteins, etc. which they actually need but would only ingest by pills...
God bless Vegans! :gulp:

Jokes aside: One thing I know for sure is that the human brain contains toxics which would kill you right of the batch if you happen to ingest any of them. >.>
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaskedSinner » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:03 pm

God bless Vegans!

Hahahahahahahahaha

you happen to ingest any of them

Wow. Is this real life cannon?
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tilalumtar » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:10 am

MaskedSinner wrote:
God bless Vegans!

Hahahahahahahahaha

you happen to ingest any of them

Wow. Is this real life cannon?

It's cannon if you do it by purpose.
I think I've read about a tribe quite a few years ago wich practised cannibalism way back in time. They quickly recognized eating the brain (raw) kills or at least (if done in extreme moderation) changes the own neuronal network so the genetics are being changed and they get dementia within a few weeks. Often the own brain is getting attacked by such toxics and after a few month has many holes in it. Good luck surviving that...
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion