General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:28 pm

ukvar wrote:
ukvar wrote:Looking for a story I read years ago.
Can't even remember the species or the name. Just the general scenario.
The prey either invs the pred in or the pred just shows up in the preys apartment. The pred seems friendly at first but reveals that he/she wants to eat the prey. However. He/she won't eat the prey unless the prey gives him/her the permission to do so. So the pred tries to convince, in cute ways, to get the prey to give him/her the permission. In the end. The pred comes up with the idea to block the doorway, with himself/herself, to the room that the prey is in. Which means that the prey can't leave which would mean he/she would die to starvation. The prey looks over his/her options and sees none so he/she gives in and grant the pred the permission to eat him/her.

still looking for this

I remember something like that as well but could never find it again when I went looking for it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ImpalingDildo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:41 am

Looking for a vore comic.

Can't remember what it was called only that it was a guy petsitting a neko girl who is really hungry he neglects to feed her or maybe she eats his pizza and he gets fed up with her but she ends up eating and shitting him out

Any ideas?
ImpalingDildo
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:59 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:So I’m looking for a clip from some anime I saw on YouTube years ago. It was featured in a compilation of vore scenes in media. From what I remember, some robot thing opened up its chest and ate some guy. This was all done in silhouette. I thing some girls were watching and they were horrified.

I’m also looking for a 2-part video that was on YouTube, but I believe the channel has since been deleted. I also think that whoever owned the channel has an account on here, but I can’t remember the name. The 2-part video involved some girl who, in the first part, eats the mother, a cat, and her friend (at least I think that’s how it went). The first part is done in comic style. In the second part, it’s in animation style. Some guy (I think the father) comes home to see the girl digesting his family. She proceeds to knock him out with a fart, then sits on his face and farts again. She then shits on him before getting up and farting one more time.

Come on, anyone?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby kylesylarr » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:43 pm

Need help finding a vore story I read a while back.

It is about a guy being unbirthed by a female, however, it is unique because while eating her out, his mouth/face becomes attached to her vagina and she saps the nutrients from his body as visible veins form all around his entire body leading to hers.
kylesylarr
New to the forum

Postby njawlf » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Looking for a vore story, the dad was a tiny, his daughter leaves him with his son who then cockvores him, daughter comes back sees the dad in brother's balls, blows her bro to get him out, then bro "forces" her to swallow. cant find it using the tag/search

also looking for a comic/caption, blonde milf gets boned by horse, somebody captioned it to where the horse had cockvored and cum digested her son first.

haven't been able to find either of these for awhile, help would be appreciated.
njawlf
New to the forum

Postby Meloeatta » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:36 pm

does anyone know the artist/recognize the signature in this picture? i was dmed it and no one i know knows the source lol https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.jpg
Meloeatta
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:38 pm

I know long shot but does anybody have archive of sharomanpolankski work, seen some of here there on vore threads but i know she not done much , checked deviant page on way back machine and had about 70 pieces work before she quit.

I very much apreciate if somebody had archive of work was willing share via pm or what not.
brainstorm
???

Postby cv98 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:08 am

Any one know of any good m/m human/human interactive stories????
cv98
New to the forum

Do you remember this comic?

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:19 pm

It just pop in my head. There's this comic about a cat girl in a high school filled with mouse students, and she tried not to eat them so that she won't get expelled.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:26 pm

there was that one comic where some girl rips the demon tail off of another girl, unbirths the tail?, grows the tail, tail vores her, then absorbs her completely and lets out a queef because the air was all that was left. It's kinda poorly drawn, it's anime, and it's in some asian language

There was also some penis with a head early in the comic.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Anyone remember this comic? From what I can recall a young woman was turning into a dragon as a stupid musclebound knight was trying to save her from another dragon, being conveniently blinded so that he couldn't see the person he was trying to save was changing. I think it was ongoing at the point I read it, and I think the ending was her stuffing herself silly because another dragon had promised to eat her after she'd finished dinner, and she was trying unsuccessfully to buy time.

I don't think it was on this site. Maybe E-Hentai or e621 or somewhere?
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Anonno » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:36 am

Before I knew of Eka's, I was searching on google/bing images for vore pictures. I remember seeing this black and white giantess vore sequence featuring a Amy Rose and a miniature Tails. I remember it ending with Tails crying.Anyways when look today I have found several leads.I'm pretty sure I've discovered the artist of this picture,hguy44, in https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... ags=hguy44 but not the image itself, help would be greatly appreciated.
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Re: Do you remember this comic?

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:55 am

Is this the one you are talking about?
viewtopic.php?t=4329
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:25 am

Wolfsage wrote:Is this the one you are talking about?
viewtopic.php?t=4329

Yes. That's the one. Thank you.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Revan75 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:01 pm

I'm looking for NW Raptor's stories. Does anyone know where it's still possible to read them?
I already know that some of his stories were uploaded here... but most of them are still unfindable... T^T

And I'm also looking for another story. To be more exact, for 3 chapters of one story. I don't remember the title nor the author... but I'm sure that this story was on Eka before. But maybe it was removed... :(
This story is about a couple. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Not certain. It's been a long time since I last read it... Tag: Willing, fatal, scat.
During the first chapter, the man swallow his willing girlfriend while trash-talking her a little bit (she likes that).
During the second chapter, his girlfriend is still staying inside his guts. In order to "taunt her" (pleasure her), the man goes to the toilet and tell her that he's dropping the useless parts of her body.
Last chapter is... Well... "Goodbye girlfriend". I don't remember much about this last chapter.
Revan75
New to the forum

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Anyone got more from that artist? Especially involving Ms. Shokuzai if possible!
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:19 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:Anyone got more from that artist? Especially involving Ms. Shokuzai if possible!

Honestly, I'm curious about it myself. I too like to see more of this artist's works.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Leorouge » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:37 am

Ok I’m looking for a story. Subject is a insect monster girl maid.
Story starts with family friends (lawyer?) coming over to reassure the young master after the father has died. Sees beautiful mysterious shy maid, oh well leaves soon after. Turns out that the father mistreated his son and kept “disgusting” monster girl chained in basement. Son pushed him down steps and monster girl ate him. Young master hires her as a maid. She compresses herself into custom maid dress, wears long gloves to hide chitin arms and a veil covering her mandibles. Young master and maid enter relationship, sexy time and love professions exchanged. She compacts young master under dress (keep him close?) and goes to answer door -END?
Leorouge
New to the forum

Postby Leorouge » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:54 pm

Ah found it Snug in a bug by crime0edge
Had the underage prey tag young master is 16 oh well
Leorouge
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:44 am

There’s a cartoon series (which, as far as I’m aware, is still going) that had a vore episode. The main character, a little girl, has to deal with a chicken-like creature that ate a rabbit-like creature. Eventually, the girl covers herself in honey, jumps into the bird’s mouth, and is swallowed whole. She and the bunny are freed in an egg.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion