Voradia? I need a little help.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Voradia? I need a little help.

Postby slaggaX4 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:27 am

So a little while ago on FA there was an RPG maker game posted called Voradia, i think thats how it's spelled.
well i can't find the listing anymore so i thought i would make a post here for a help forum for the game, if the creator posts here he can do whatever, i didn't make the game.

so stating that i need help with the game, i'm stuck at a maze and am not a good enough gamer to get through to the boss at the end of the maze.
(that and i am also horrible at mazes)

So if anyone can help me either find the creator on FA or has a file that is saved past the maze stuff that would be awesome.

"i've uploaded it to mega: https://mega.nz/#!Ws0i0SCb!hlMzSrAEOq6j ... HuUjOP-Cy0

sorry about the previous link, fixed it now"

game^^ by
Marcus
Lord of Shadows
Last edited by slaggaX4 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Re: Voradia? I need a little help.

Postby Marcus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:52 am

got the game as well, as for the creator, they deactivated their account last i checked, why, i have no clue
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby 3rasvok » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am

Rpg maker game? Send it over and I'll crack it open!
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 am

If it's down, I would like a re-upload if possible :)
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marcus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 pm

i've uploaded it to mega: https://mega.nz/#!Ws0i0SCb!hlMzSrAEOq6j ... HuUjOP-Cy0

sorry about the previous link, fixed it now
Last edited by Marcus on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Njux » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:55 pm

You need to share the link with the decryption key.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marcus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:02 pm

Fixed it
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby voidrunner » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:26 pm

well, the trick with mazes is always follow the wall on the right, it should help you get through
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby leonthegreat » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:54 pm

I checked this game out as well. Super fun. I wish more games would have teammate vore like this. Pretty cool. I cheated a lot when I played though. Just edited the values to make my characters op. But the battles actually have a fair amount of challenge to them even with my attack and defense stat maxed out.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:15 pm

Anyone mind sharing a 100%ed save file? I'm curious about how long this game actually is, and I don't quite have the time to do a full playthrough currently.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rashdolphin » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:25 am

It's decently long, the fights are REALLY often, but the levels are pretty quick. (If you don't get lost in the maze for an hour :P)
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:39 am

I've been doing ok, was kinda just skating through the game with 1% encounter chance and had no trouble with bosses, but now the first level of the final area is murdering me. Still down for that 100% save file if someone's got one. (Or at least, further than the first swamp level!)
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:09 am

A few quick tips for those that are having issues.
After unlocking the rabir as an ally, building a team of 4 of them and using the tornado spell destroys most enemies rather quickly, and has a really low cost.

If you need a few quick levels, try fighting the first extra boss. guard the first 4 turns so you have your full team, and use tornado with all of em. as long as you do around 95 with all 4, you'll kill the boss with 4 attacks.

After unlocking the witch fox, go back to the first area and fight the pig with 4 of em. Build up tp until you have max, the use the crystal skill to convert to mp. this doesn't deplete your tp, and can be used to get special items, which includes a 5 turn, full party defend item that is used instantly. This will block the majority of cheap first turn party wipes you may get.

Completely forgot to mention, the information for the transform armor skill is a lie. The armor does NOT disappear when you leave the current area, OR when swapping characters. You can only have 1 armor item per character. Further tested this, it's a glitch in the game, so at some point you will lose the armor.

Final note, there's a few enemies in the folder that I never saw. possibly in the extra fight. Looks like 7 in total, most of which look to have been completed
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Navien » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:02 pm

For those who want it, Here is an edited Save file where I made my Characters OP and just flew though the stages. I stoped before the end and all the secret bosses cause i don't have much time on my hands (PLus if im being honest, i lost intrest, its mostly just a long walk to the end.) But if you want to do it you should be able to jsut walk up and one punch em to dead. It's not 100% but its pretty far. So yeah, go crazy yall.

Also i Think you can switch characters without lossing the OP ability

File 5 Is the one you want. Sending a zip cause save files are not allowed
Attachments
save.zip
File 5 is the one you want.
(72.06 KiB) Downloaded 474 times
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alesleo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:38 pm

A pretty good game, I'm sad that the developer decided to remove it from fa.
When I finished the game I read something about some kind of 1 on 1 battles. Does anyone knows what are those and how to reach them?
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:29 am

This game is very well made. Actually kind of disappointed the developer ended up removing it without any word of why.

It's not often you get as much content in a first release for a vore game these days like this one does. I also decrypted some of the art assets and found 3 enemies that had all the same assets as others but weren't in the game. There was also some unfinished ones too. So it'd be disappointing to see this game be gone for good.

My hope is that the developer of it wanted to pull it out and add more to it. Since there was some WIP assets from what I saw.

Alesleo wrote:A pretty good game, I'm sad that the developer decided to remove it from fa.
When I finished the game I read something about some kind of 1 on 1 battles. Does anyone knows what are those and how to reach them?

You go to the room above the region portals and select one of the enemies in the information hub and select battle. However it seems the bosses are not fightable through it.

So you'd have to go to the proper location and use the end of the level skill shortcut and fight it through rebattle.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alesleo » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:You go to the room above the region portals and select one of the enemies in the information hub and select battle. However it seems the bosses are not fightable through it.

So you'd have to go to the proper location and use the end of the level skill shortcut and fight it through rebattle.

I see, I thought there was some kind of extra mode I didn't notice.
I didn't know you could teleport right to the bosses of cleared levels, thanks for the advice.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Alesleo wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:You go to the room above the region portals and select one of the enemies in the information hub and select battle. However it seems the bosses are not fightable through it.

I see, I thought there was some kind of extra mode I didn't notice.
I didn't know you could teleport right to the bosses of cleared levels, thanks for the advice.

Well as far as I know there isn't really anything like that. I did dig through the data and managed to find the enemies not present in the game and insert them into the random encounters for the first map area though.

It was surprisingly easier then I thought it'd be to do. Although there is only one enemy that I couldn't get to work that didn't have any troop setup for it, which was a CV based one.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SkwovetOps » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:14 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Well as far as I know there isn't really anything like that. I did dig through the data and managed to find the enemies not present in the game and insert them into the random encounters for the first map area though.

It was surprisingly easier then I thought it'd be to do. Although there is only one enemy that I couldn't get to work that didn't have any troop setup for it, which was a CV based one.

I remember the game mentioning 7 post game 1v1 battles once you beat the Demon King Boss fight so maybe the un-added files are supposed to be those?

Would you be able to provide either images, a video or an edited copy of the game to see this content? if not, what are the steps required to enable this content?

Thanks in advance.
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby Tilalumtar » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:37 am

Marcus wrote:i've uploaded it to mega: https://mega.nz/#!Ws0i0SCb!hlMzSrAEOq6j ... HuUjOP-Cy0

sorry about the previous link, fixed it now

Thank you very much!
Always looking for games to complete my collection :3
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game