Seeking switch with odder kinks!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking switch with odder kinks!

Postby Achenar » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:20 am

Rebuilding my seeking post after a long stay on with a friend... For now, my primary "odd" ideas. I'm flexible with a lot of different kinks, but I have a handful that I'm always up for - I also have a broad group of characters for use, and am flexible with "my" form as well, should someone or something be lurking beh

Current Yearnings
Spoiler: show
Presently interested in first-person (as ourselves) roleplay, probably with another male (or male-bodied enby) or monstrous being as my predator. Light bullying, teasing with images (either irl or otherwise) and absorption and/or sapient fat are a plus. Would prefer to do it via Discord but PMs are possible.

Primary Kinks
These are, in addition to the stuff below, more or less always enjoyed. Things not listed here are almost always dependent either on a good scene to go with them or fine when I'm in the mood for them. Exceptions are kinks involving pain, gore, or filth/stench.
(under construction)

oral/tail/navel vore, unbirth
long digestion, absorption
extended endo
mpreg/male ub
player vore, profile play
transformation/rewiting
turnabout play

Processing Vore
The idea of vore where the prey is not digested in the traditional sense of being melted into fat or a load of cum, but instead is "processed" into something new by the predator's body. This could be an object, like a piece of jewelry or a trendy outfit, or it could be a means of directly transforming the prey's body. Works well with predators who have atypical insides, like an artificial, alien, or divine being - the predator's gullet might even have been designed specifically to process anything it takes in. A concrete example involves my character Nakiru, who devours children from the Naughty List and squeezes them out the other end as presents to put under the tree of more deserving kiddies. She especially loves turning them into pet foxes to be loved and pampered.

Trait Digestion
Along similar lines, predators whose stomachs don't (necessarily) digest meat but instead churn and knead something more intangible out of the prey. It could be something gamified like experience points or ability scores, or something more concrete like age - or it could be a more abstract trait, like digesting someone's "masculinity" to make them more feminine (or change their gender altogether) or digesting their "will" to make them submissive to their predator. As an alternative, the prey can still be digested, but the digestion still takes something from them that even reformation can't restore - imagine getting digested by a wandering monster in an MMO, only to find that when you respawn, you're two levels lower and a year younger!

Ingestation
A variant of processing vore, where instead of a "finished product", the prey is turned into the predator's new pregnancy. Different from unbirth pregnancy, in that the prey is swallowed whole and undergoes some type of processing before being passed to the uterus to begin gestation. When I've done it previously, the prey was reduced to a slurry of genetic information, which then combined with the predator's own to create the material for a new pregnancy before being pumped into the uterus and either implanted or reformed into a new younger body.

Incorporation
A vore result based on pixiv user 第3の狂森's works, especially their earlier pieces. The prey is connected to the vital systems of the predator (e.g. arteries and nerves) and part of all of their body's functions are hijacked or altered in order to make the prey carry out some necessary function for the predator's body. This is generally an irreversible process, reducing the prey from an independent living creature to just another organ like their heart or stomach. Usually this is done to provide some function the predator isn't originally capable of, as part of the predator's life cycle, or to replace an organ that's in danger of failing. Optionally, the prey's body might atrophy, losing much of its mass and form outside of the parts relevant to the predator's need (this is particularly likely in same-size).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqltmifa5brck ... h.doc?dl=0 should serve as an example (this is a rough of a story I eventually intend to post)

Adjacent Kinks
I've recently become very interested in what I call femme-ification. This involves taking a boy who ordinarily is (and wants to be) masculine and, through either training and cosmetics or via directly altering body and mind, refining them to present as feminine instead. This is different from gender-bending; the target still has a cock, and they identify as male, but their soft skin, curvy form, long hair, quiet voice, and feminine clothing is equally a part of who they have become. I'm interested in the process of doing so, usually either as building up to a turnabout where the femme boy turns around and eats his "trainer", or as a more straightforward vore plot where the predator particularly enjoys eating feminine boys and grooms his prey to make them more pleasing to his palate.
I also have a general interest in inanimate transformation beyond the processing scenario above. Again, it's the process that's most important here, along with the result of the transformation being something whose new owner will cherish and make use of - a doll, a cute outfit, lingerie, a prized weapon or magical focus, and so forth. Also the result needs to be conscious on some level still - what's the fun of being a cute skirt if you can't feel yourself being pulled snug up around someone's waist and fluttering against their legs?
Also, mpreg. Mpreg is good. A scenario that ends up with "me" or my character gravid and blushing up a storm is almost certain to get my attention.
As alluded to in the last one, player/avatar play, where one or both sides plays either themself or a "version" of themself (e.g. "me but a handsome elven archer" or "me but seventeen") and uses first-person. This is in no way required but a lot of these kinks and ideas get a lot more visceral when it's "me" that they're happening to.
Long-term digestion is a gift. Something like a cold-blooded reptilian character who digests their prey over a period of a week or even multiple is rather enticing. Works nicely with temp-vore and/or profile play too.

Characters (under construction)

Solan Asasora Status: Available
A young man who, as a child, lost a bet and was made to work and dress as a maid for his rich neighbor for a week. Solan quickly discovered that he loved the way he looked, not only in his maid uniform but in all sorts of feminine clothing! The little maid grew up into a playful trickster who dresses almost exclusively in girly clothes - he still considers himself a boy, but he gets a little thrill every time someone mistakes him for a girl~ Having been driven out by his parents, he now lives on his own, and works at a maid cafe to support himself.
(switch, prey-leaning, oral with endo/absorb as predator)
Solan3.jpg

shopping spree.png

Summer2.jpg

Shou Yumegatsu Status: Splintered Availability
Originally a young girl with the mysterious ability of a "Siren stomach", whose plaintive and strangely musical growls drew others to feed themselves to her - even over Shou's own protests. As she grew, she came to learn that her power manifests when she enters the dream of another person, as a representation of Shou eating that dream; while mostly human, Shou carries the blood of a dream-eating youkai, the baku.
However, an encounter with Artemis has splintered the girl's existence and identity across numerous worlds... In some worlds, she's simply older, more comfortable with her power, and perhaps capable of using it even outside of the dream. In others, she's been molded into a member of the Ralts line - the original Shou has been a Gardevoir for years now, and may be helping her "mother" to collect her other selves. She's been known to turn up in magical or even futuristic worlds (the latter to the joy of a certain Basitin), and in one or two she's been spotted working as a magical girl!
All of which is to say, be careful in which world you pursue Shou. Her baku heritage and siren belly are a constant in all~

Riumi Mikawa Status: Available
A graduate student studying marine biology, with a less-than-unscrupulous professor. A laid-back young woman who's generally comfortable around live marine specimens - both feral and monstrous. Her professors have been known to take advantage of both of these qualities to coax her into testing out experimental study technology. Like, say, an allegedly acid-proof wetsuit.

"Elias" Status: Revised
A representation of the person behind the keyboard... sort of. For the time being, a certain friend has warped "me" into a middle-school boy named Elias, with only faint (if any) memories of who and what I used to be. That said, even in this form, I could be capable of laying claim to someone else...
Elias.png

Last bumped by Achenar on Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:20 am.
Achenar
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!