Desteria - Project V.O.R.E

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Desteria - Project V.O.R.E

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Okay guys I'm back properly this time, no more excuses, this time I am going to get something released and it's gonna be pretty good if it is a success.

So I've managed to get most of my hardware and software back and so everything is going to be made in RPG Maker VX Ace rather than as interactive stories. Starting today I'm going to be putting my skills to the test, rather than trying to release a whole chapter at a time I will be releasing new updates with each new area I create.

Now I am no artist so if anyone wants to make art to go in this game then please feel free, I'm intending for this game to be a very community driven project so if you guys shout ideas at me I will do the best I can to put them in.

Setting:
The game is set in Desteria, a world where all sorts of fantasy creatures live amongst each other, people have accepted that some of them are predators and some of them are prey, however this doesn't mean that the actions of predators will go unpunished as there are still laws to stop predators from gulping down every defenseless prey they see. You play as an 18 year old girl who has finally come of age and decides to set off into the world in search of adventure (She can be pred or prey, that's your choice). At this current moment in time Desteria is in a mix of tribal and medieval era. That's all for now, the rest is up to what you guys want and how I develop it over time.

Here is a picture to show that I am actually working on something
https://imgur.com/a/K3gtHG6
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Re: Desteria - Project V.O.R.E

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:56 pm

So, for my two cent, there is a bunch of things I want in the game. First is the basic kind of vore; oral vore, anal vore, unbirth, cock vore, tail vore, and breast vore. Hopefully that wouldn't cause you too much trouble. Second is the available gender, which is again simple; male,female, and futa/herm(the one that all both a dick and a pussy). Third is more interesting since I wonder if we can choose our own race, and that each race have their own perk. For example, a human is well rounded while a elf might me better with magic. Beside those things and endo (which may only happen by reloading save files ;p) I would leave the rest to you to come up with
Persona59523
Participator

Postby therusted » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:01 pm

add tiny fairy as a race for player and make it so they can be preds too,i wanna see a tiny fairy swallow a huge dragon
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:04 pm

Persona59523 wrote:So, for my two cent, there is a bunch of things I want in the game. First is the basic kind of vore; oral vore, anal vore, unbirth, cock vore, tail vore, and breast vore. Hopefully that wouldn't cause you too much trouble. Second is the available gender, which is again simple; male,female, and futa/herm(the one that all both a dick and a pussy). Third is more interesting since I wonder if we can choose our own race, and that each race have their own perk. For example, a human is well rounded while a elf might me better with magic. Beside those things and endo (which may only happen by reloading save files ;p) I would leave the rest to you to come up with

Those are some good ideas to start off with, I will see what I can do with that, most of it should be pretty easy using a basic switch command and custom classes. This will definitely be a test of my skill since I have never worked with custom classes before but a switch to decide race and gender shouldn't be too difficult.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:05 pm

I dream or you deleted my post ?
what happened , you don't stand a simple joke ?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:07 pm

Nayko93 wrote:I dream or you deleted my post ?

I didn't delete anything, I went to reply and the post was gone, I don't know what's going on
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:10 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:

I didn't delete anything, I went to reply and the post was gone, I don't know what's going on

Really ?? weird ...
either a bug or a angry moderator ..

anyway , to make one last joke :
THIS is what I call "working on something"
( if you want little inspiration ;) )

https://i.imgur.com/6yiwDlB.jpg
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Nayko93 wrote:
zarachrest1 wrote:

Really ?? weird ...
either a bug or a angry moderator ..

anyway , to make one last joke :
THIS is what I call "working on something"
( if you want little inspiration ;) )

https://i.imgur.com/6yiwDlB.jpg

Yeah i'm not that amazing at map design to be honest, I never actually finished my game design course so i'm just doing the best I can and slowly building on it as I learn, that's why i'm making this specific game, it's more so I can learn and develop skills to be able to make good games.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:31 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:Yeah i'm not that amazing at map design to be honest, I never actually finished my game design course so i'm just doing the best I can and slowly building on it as I learn, that's why i'm making this specific game, it's more so I can learn and develop skills to be able to make good games.

I reassure you , I put my hand on rpg maker ( creating ) for the first time 6 month ago so I learn just like you
I might be good at map making ( thank of years of minecraft design ) but I suck at writing dialogue and I don't even mention my drawing skill ... I'm still drawing stick men ..
that's why it's a good idea you have to make the community participate to your project , do what you can do , what you are good at and ask people to help you with what they are good at
the day I really want to take my game seriously , I will need people to do the art , the writing and a lot of stuff
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:23 pm

There should always or nearly-always be a way for the player to be willing prey. I would also prefer that vore focuses on the enjoyment of the predator over the suffering of the prey.
Also this:
therusted wrote:add tiny fairy as a race for player and make it so they can be preds too,i wanna see a tiny fairy swallow a huge dragon

In a general sense, lots of lesser-seen species as preds would be great. Just for the sake of having an example, there's a lot of games with centaur and canine preds; not many with mermaids or elephants.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:33 pm

See I was actually trying to steer clear of having dragons in any of my games cause I feel like they are used too often in fantasy games, but if people want dragons then I will have dragons.

Also if I could make an open world vore RPG in Unreal Engine who would be interested in testing it?
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:23 pm

That's an adorable first area! XD
I look forward to whatever becomes of this(as long as there's f/).
Turbotowns
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:10 am

zarachrest1 wrote:See I was actually trying to steer clear of having dragons in any of my games cause I feel like they are used too often in fantasy games, but if people want dragons then I will have dragons.

Also if I could make an open world vore RPG in Unreal Engine who would be interested in testing it?

In my post at least, 'dragon' really just means 'large prey'.
And I'll test if it's Unreal 2D. My machine tends to struggle with the third dimension.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:12 am

Sorry for the delays in responses everyone, the internet went off for 2 days so I couldn't get online.

The first area is almost finished so I'll be putting it up for download very soon
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:15 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:Sorry for the delays in responses everyone, the internet went off for 2 days so I couldn't get online.

The first area is almost finished so I'll be putting it up for download very soon

cant wait to see the playable fairy race
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Not adding in other playable races at the moment as I will have to release each one separately due to what is involved in making each race playable, it would mean rewriting entire interactions depending on what race you choose.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:07 am

What races are playable on the game is first releas
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:18 am

bumping in cause i'm interested. Any idea of when it'll be ready?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ventus90 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:29 pm

will there be male preds please?
Ventus90
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:21 am

Ventus90 wrote:will there be male preds please?

There might be
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game