Dragon Explorer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Should I give the dragon boobs

Yes
63%
No
19%
Do whatever
18%

Total votes : 898

Dragon Explorer

Postby justanotherdragon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:17 am

Geez...okay, so there's a lot to unload here.

First off: the game itself for anyone who doesn't really care about the stuff I have to say, heh.

Story: You're an explorer who wants to explore a dragon inside and out! Finally having found one who is willing to let you have your fun while they sleep, you've got your shrinking/protection potion and are ready do some scale scaling! Overall, this game is meant to be pretty open. The character you play as isn't meant to have a gender necessarily, and (hopefully) the dragon's gender will be up to you in the future!

This game includes full exploration of a feral dragon as a micro/shrunken human. It has an endo/full-tour ideology to it, but it also lets you go places I don't see a lot of vore games going to, such as the bladder, kidneys, blood stream, and probably a few more places in the future.

The current list of things in the game:
Spoiler: show
Dragon/Human, micro/macro, full tour, paws, bladder vore, anal vore, cock vore, oral vore

Pictures:
Annotation 2019-09-29 003131.png

Annotation 2019-09-29 003243.png

Annotation 2019-09-29 003403.png

Download (Of course needs the RTP):
Discord attachment link for shits and giggles:
Anonymous File Uploader link (because I hate Mega with a passion) -removed because people were saying it had a virus (I personally couldn't find it)
Dropbox link; this time as a zip

Now...the deeper stuff:

Future updates:
I intend to put out one, maybe two, more updates to this game. I have a list of locations I want to add which I will put down somewhere underneath this, and I also want to do a few "event" areas: areas that are mostly text-based interaction with some part of the dragon's body and your character up-close. I don't really care where they are, but I would like some help in coming up with them. I also want to add maybe some descriptive logs to the areas and add sounds, which is an issue all on its own. For all intents and purposes, I consider this to be pretty much a released state. It's kind of like a demo, which I'll discuss later, but at its core it's really all I set out to make it to be, so if I decide to abandon this project, please consider it to be complete in the form that it's in.

Sound:
Music and belly sounds are something I personally had no patience to deal with. I had no idea where to start, even, and while I have nothing against adding them to the game, I don't really feel like dodging around and trying to find ones that fit. Likewise, it doesn't feel right to just yank them from some other game, so if anyone knows anyone that could help at the very least provide me with sounds, I'd be very appreciative.

Future content:
Currently, the list of locations I'm intending to add to the game are as follows: nasal passage, heart, liver, vagina, womb, fallopian tubes, ovaries, airway, lungs, ears, and ear canal. Two other things I'm considering adding would be boobs and, if boobs are added, a navel. I'm also open to ideas for more places, but as you can see my list is already pretty full, heh. Once areas are added, I'll move to events, sound, and anything else that needs to be added, which brings me to my next point:

Updates:
I'm going to be doing updates in sweeps, meaning that I'm going to have a section of my workload completely done before I release an update. That means no hotfixes for minor bugs or anything like that. It means that the next update will fix all the bugs people found and then add all the new content I was working on at the same time. Likewise, I don't know how likely I am to actually go through that many updates for this game, but I'll talk about that and why it is later. Currently my plan is to do two more updates: One that adds the remainder of the areas using the systems I've already built, and the second to add the sounds, events, and area descriptions. If I get too many areas/events that I want to add, I might plan for a fourth update, but who really knows?

Finally, a little about the game including why I made it and what it represents:
I won't lie. This game is short. It took a while for not a whole lot of content. I could take the easy way out and say it's my first game that has any semblance of playability, but that's both kinda pathetic and it denies that I kind of intended for it to be this way for two reasons. The first one is a problem that I personally have had for a few years and it's also something I don't see a lot of people taking advantage of in this community really at all: maps built out of the tiles rpg maker provides can be artistic. You don't need to have drawings or anything like that to be able to make a pretty game; you just need to play around with the tiles to get them to look like what you want them to. This idea scared me when I first started to try to make a game. I wanted to use pictures like everyone else, and at that point I couldn't draw well enough to make my own. The bottom line with this project is that it's a proof of concept that you don't need to have additional art to make...artistic areas, and I hope this helps anyone who might read it that wants to make a game. Practice makes perfect, after all.

My second reason is a bit more sensible than wanting to make a demo using only the built-in tile sets for art of the internals and externals of a dragon: I wanted to get familiar with rpg-maker, and more specifically familiar with the Ruby engine that all these games run on. I used this project to dabble in the scripts and to look through the source code, which leads to the reason why I might not actually do much more in this game: I have an idea for another game, one with the same kind of feel, but as an actual game. This one, however, would use randomly generated maps and have step-based damage as you travel inside a dragon who you actually get to interact with as a character. (Yay!) It would be a passive roguelite where you will die your first so many attempts, but each time you'll get deeper and get more stuff from the belly which will let you craft stuff to get even further! I genuinely feel like this is something I could (without too much difficulty, actually) accomplish in rpgmaker, and really my only question right now is whether or not I should wait to buy MV so I can more easily make the jump to JavaScript (I think that's what MV uses, and I'm a lot more familiar with JS than Ruby). So that said, please leave your opinion on that too.

TL;DR: I hope you have fun with this little demo-esque game I spent way too long working on! Please leave suggestions for areas or events in the comments
Last edited by justanotherdragon on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dragon Explorer

Postby chocobun » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:43 am

my laptop tells me its a virus
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby justanotherdragon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:55 am

chocobun wrote:my laptop tells me its a virus

If you used the discord link it's pretty much a direct download (Although I'm not entirely sure if it'll work)
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:58 am

From what I've seen so far, this definitely looks interesting.

I do recommend 2 things currently. Making it a bit more obvious how exactly to proceed (If anybody else has that issue, interact with the left/right edges of the screen when you choose to interact with the dragon). And adjust the tiles inside the body. The 2nd is because half the time you run into invisible walls and other times you walk right through what looks like closed off spaces.

As a side note, the title reminded me of a text game with the same premise, just with your character being a scientist.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby chocobun » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:00 am

justanotherdragon wrote:
chocobun wrote:my laptop tells me its a virus

If you used the discord link it's pretty much a direct download (Although I'm not entirely sure if it'll work)

Both links are not working
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby justanotherdragon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:03 am

Crazyman536 wrote:From what I've seen so far, this definitely looks interesting.

I do recommend 2 things currently. Making it a bit more obvious how exactly to proceed (If anybody else has that issue, interact with the left/right edges of the screen when you choose to interact with the dragon). And adjust the tiles inside the body. The 2nd is because half the time you run into invisible walls and other times you walk right through what looks like closed off spaces.

As a side note, the title reminded me of a text game with the same premise, just with your character being a scientist.

Going to explore a dragoness and collect samples? Yeah that was me, and I'll take that into account. Some of it was because my tileset is a mess, the other half was actually a choice, like on the tongue or in the bowels.
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoxSpirit » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:20 am

Hello!
This is a great idea.
I looked at all the available places (even on the map), and overall I liked everything.
I'm not very good at developing games, but I know of two projects that are worth paying attention to:
1. V1Vampire life - they almost completely changed the system. A very interesting idea (but hacking characteristics and parameters became a real pain).
2. Renryuu: Ascension - they have many unusual things for such projects.

P.S. Add a place name somewhere above. Unfortunately, I do not know the anatomy very well and sometimes did not understand where I was crawling.
FoxSpirit
New to the forum

Postby Cobbly » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:57 pm

A fun little game! I'd love to see it expanded!
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Horatius Horatio » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:57 am

Nice idea, would love to see a bit more interaction and see the dragon's reactions.

There's a free sound collection by Jeschke on FA if you're looking for audio. https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32611811/
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby nuggholio » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:54 am

why the hate for mega? are they like shitlords or sumthin?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby VVV » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:10 am

sort of they have this issue were a lot of program can be read as virus if exceed a size limit but s make sure that no one can mess with your files if encrypted
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:49 am

It's pretty interesting. Normally I wouldn't do furry/anthro, but the unique ways you proceed through the body piqued my interest enough. Some things I'd suggest:

Alternative / Random Blood Routes - Where you are taken and "processed" into/through other things (IE: Upcoming breasts as an example.) Or you could have us come out into one of the ball sacs instead as if we had gone through the process of becoming cum. This could be RNG, or you could have QTEs or a menu during transport to go varying paths. Perhaps also an extra option or two to go to a "dead end" of flesh somewhere, IE: part of breast flesh, or part of ball sac / cock flesh. You could have an invisible timer run down and eventually force us back out indicating that it wasn't our time to be fully absorbed yet or something.

Ball Sack Changes - Able to actually go into the cum / white liquid. (Extremely slow movement.)

Crop Access - An area where the dragon stores food for later. Once you go in, the way back out is on a very, very long timer to re-open. (Interacting with the opening will tell you vaguely how long. IE: "Soon," or "Imminent," etc.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:55 am

I think some of us might also like the ability to choose whether you get digested / absorbed / liquified etc. or not.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby jeveasy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:55 pm

I don't think you should give them Boobs but maybe give them some Bust on the chest area.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Justaslime » Tue May 05, 2020 1:20 pm

Are there any more updates here?
Justaslime
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 pm

We need more endo games like this.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar