General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby dflr » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:17 pm

There was an artist on this website but for some reason their gallery is missing. In their gallery was a multi-part story in pictures about a witch who was being confronted by a hero warrior character who was sent by the village to kill her. The witch initially uses her magic to distort his form, but he claims to resist it and that he can't be killed by magic. Then she says "into my belly you shall go," and he is sucked into her mouth and into her belly. It's same-size so she then has a massive belly, and then she goes to take a nap. Her prey then says "I don't want to be digested! It's embarassing! And painful!"

Unfortunately this was before I got really into vore and I hadn't taken the time to memorize the artist's name and/or save their work. They had some other good pictures like Jessie eating Ash from pokemon. By any chance does anyone have a copy of this artist's gallery?
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby blackking » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:03 pm

I'm looking for an old story I can't remember it's name or where it was found but involve the guy being adopted from his bed buddies to the minions carried off and then use by this long dragon like a lady with many digits interesting about the story was she put the man in a tube and then lowered her pussy into the tube and then proceed to fill the entire thing up with her juice but I would describe more like honey like consistency story came to flavours one of which ended with her drinking the tube and swallowing them in the second came with her using her pussy and slurping up everything in the tube that way. If anybody could help me find the story I would greatly appreciate it
blackking
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:23 am

dflr wrote:There was an artist on this website but for some reason their gallery is missing. In their gallery was a multi-part story in pictures about a witch who was being confronted by a hero warrior character who was sent by the village to kill her. The witch initially uses her magic to distort his form, but he claims to resist it and that he can't be killed by magic. Then she says "into my belly you shall go," and he is sucked into her mouth and into her belly. It's same-size so she then has a massive belly, and then she goes to take a nap. Her prey then says "I don't want to be digested! It's embarassing! And painful!"

Unfortunately this was before I got really into vore and I hadn't taken the time to memorize the artist's name and/or save their work. They had some other good pictures like Jessie eating Ash from pokemon. By any chance does anyone have a copy of this artist's gallery?

Both sound great! Hope someone finds them.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:56 pm

Meloeatta wrote:does anyone know the artist/recognize the signature in this picture? i was dmed it and no one i know knows the source lol https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.jpg

Pretty sure this is IttyBiittyShark the only problem is I’m having trouble finding their active gallery
doomed
Participator

Looking for JRPG unbirth games

Postby Sentinal » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:50 pm

I'm looking for JRPG's with unbirth in them, or at least any Japanese games with unbirth in them. (If you can, please provide links)
Sentinal
New to the forum

Postby TurtleNapkins » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:38 am

So i remember a while back there being like a Facebook site, but for just vore. (Not face book just facebook like) Anyone have the name of it?
TurtleNapkins
New to the forum

Re: Looking for JRPG unbirth games

Postby Exdeath27 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:53 am

Warding for general purpose
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Twistt » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Can't seem to find this pic anywhere but I *swear* it's out there and not just some fever dream brain cooked up

Solo focus, plain white background. Black/grey and blue feline(?) with red(?) eyes. Has a wide stance (think squatting) and is laughing while a micro is standing underneath them.
The dialogue simply says "Whoops, sat on your head~"

I thought maybe it was drawn by EyeOfCalamity or PocketJabari, but apparently not as I can't find it or the character described
Twistt
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:31 am

I remember seeing people talk about a cartoon that I have never seen, back in the day and am now curious about it.

In the cartoon, a cat with a ribbon keeps trying to eat a bird (or is at least shown or implied to want to do so.). At the end of the cartoon, the bird is shown alone, and it may be assumed (within the cartoon) that the cat gave up, but then the bird burps up the cat's ribbon, or something similar.

Anyone know what this is?
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Help me in finding a video!

Postby radiodevil » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pm

So, there's this one video I really like. It's of a girl named Lynn?? I think, and its a giantess vore video. It was taken down off of youtube, and it was by a guy named VoreTube. The video was about a giantess with black hair, and she takes you out of a package she ordered. She shows you her ASSets, and she makes you crawl up onto her body into her mouth. The couch was red, and she was wearing a black bikini.
radiodevil
New to the forum

Postby sharky » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:47 pm

sharky
Participator

Re: Help me in finding a video!

Postby chickenalfreido » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Im not sure what the exact video name is, but i'm pretty sure the actress is named Lynnpops.
chickenalfreido
New to the forum

Help me found sketch!

Postby levii » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Please! Help me find a pink sketch of a girl with a big belly and her "Daddy". I don't remember the artist's name. I think he deleted his account. Thank you in advance.
levii
New to the forum

Re: Help me found sketch!

Postby midnightisle » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:43 pm

There's a user on here named creamdrops who drew something like that. She deleted her gallery on here and on Tumblr, so I can't link the image, but I think that was one of her pieces.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enzi » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Looking for Katojana's Greek Bath series, since that seems to have been purged a while back.

I'm also looking for a series I saw years ago, which was a black and white comic of a naga seeing a hippo girl taking a shower, becoming jealous of her breast size and eating her to grow her own breasts. I don't think it even exists anymore, but you never know if someone else happens to have it.
Enzi
New to the forum

Postby PrinceZodiac9 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:39 pm

You mean this one, Right?
Attachments
creamdrops-472485-dulce2.png
PrinceZodiac9
New to the forum

Postby Herschal » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:19 am

Looking for a story. It was about a zoo attraction where a person would be covered in peanut butter and pushed into an elephant enclosure with the crowd watching. The zoo person would be eaten by the elephant and implied released later.

I remember the elephant being named "jumbo" and I think it was called "The V-Zoo" but not completely sure.
Herschal
Somewhat familiar

Postby levii » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:12 am

PrinceZodiac9 wrote:You mean this one, Right?

Eah! That's it! Thank you very much. Maybe you have second one picture by this artist?
levii
New to the forum

Any vore with scrooge mcduck as a pred

Postby Idontoweyouanything » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:34 pm

I just really love the old 80s ducktales show and I think he would make a very sexy macro pred if he ate the nephews or something. I would really love to see something on him but unfortunately I can't find anything :D :gulp:
Idontoweyouanything
Been posting for a bit

Re: Any vore with scrooge mcduck as a pred

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:56 am

Surprising, considering how large a roll he played in the first Kingdom Hearts game.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion