archiving ashie noms/ashiev

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

archiving ashie noms/ashiev

Postby gentleSnacks » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:46 pm

i am attempting to create a comprehensive archive of the works of the artist ashiev/ashie noms who deleted all their accounts

this is what i have collected so far: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... goCYMzkJLB

you might think that its impossible to find the rest of their works, but this is not true. you see, i have found an exploit in deviant art.

even if a user deactivates their account, their deviation pages stay up and the images are still hosted. also, if you had Favorited a work by a deactivated user it is not removed from your favorites meaning you still have access to it.

if you Favorited anything from ashie v/ashie noms on DA please look through your favorites for it and post it here! thank you!
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Re: archiving ashie noms/ashiev

Postby Willing_prey94 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:05 am

It stays for a while. I think a month is the time limit
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Re: archiving ashie noms/ashiev

Postby ashiev » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:45 pm

nullvoid868 wrote:i am attempting to create a comprehensive archive of the works of the artist ashiev/ashie noms who deleted all their accounts

this is what i have collected so far: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... goCYMzkJLB

you might think that its impossible to find the rest of their works, but this is not true. you see, i have found an exploit in deviant art.

even if a user deactivates their account, their deviation pages stay up and the images are still hosted. also, if you had Favorited a work by a deactivated user it is not removed from your favorites meaning you still have access to it.

if you Favorited anything from ashie v/ashie noms on DA please look through your favorites for it and post it here! thank you!

Hello. A friend of mine found this and showed it to me. This is the artist previously known as AshieV.

I left the community for stalker reasons, and people obsessing over me and my art.

This archive is disrespectful and against the wishes I had when leaving. Delete this folder. You can keep my archive to yourself for your own reasons, but do not upload this content to the internet.

I do not draw anymore. It was ruined by people who can't let go of things and realize that people don't delete all their accounts for no reason. I was being stalked, harrassed, and being written sexual messages by grown men who wanted to see my mouth. This archive is beyond disrespectful.

Delete the folder, and delete this forum thread. This is against fair use of my intellectual property, and I can pursue it legally if it comes to that.
ashiev
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion