Anyone know what happend to Maximignon/Scailyd00d?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone know what happend to Maximignon/Scailyd00d?

Postby FatMMD » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:57 am

He has been has not responded to the patreon in over 2 months and I can't find any lead on him?
FatMMD
New to the forum

Re: Anyone know what happend to Maximignon/Scailyd00d?

Postby soline » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 pm

I suspect you won't get an answer here. Sadly this whole community isn't as tight-knit as it used to be. Once upon a time people disappeared and there was enough of a connection for someone to know why and we could find closure through death or departure. These days not so much. I think most of the artists and producers nowadays exist largely separate from the site, their fans and even the friends they make on here. I know from personal experience it's harder to make friends who involve real life today than it was less than a decade ago.

I've had a thorough hunt and Scailyd00d or his alias's don't seem to have visited anywhere July 31st onwards. This means any number of things from his death, to hospitalization to (as I hope is the case) their sudden and immediate disenfranchisement with this entire community and cutting ties with it on an apparent dime.

While I hope they return, and hope at least someone who knew them personally can update us; I feel like this is a good platform to remind you and everyone else to cherish everyone while they're here. No one exists here forever, by their own choice or by fate's, and you should make the most of their presence while it lasts.
soline
---

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:45 pm

I do hope they're doing okay at least.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Past experience has shown that they mentioned going on deployment from time to time. When they do we rarely see them for months. So, I suspect this is one of those times. They don't always announce their departure so, it hopefully isn't anything to worry over.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bitter » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:33 pm

I'm given to understand that the country they're from struggles with keeping electricity supplied, so they've had a few previous disappearances just based on the fact that they didn't have power to their computer.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:39 pm

So the artist is gone then.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:15 am

A lot of people disassociate themselves from fetish stuff when they get sufficiently talented to pursue professional art for a wider living. Some big company won’t hire someone with a portfolio full of vore/loli/bestiality,etc; you know? That’s a pr disaster waiting to happen!

This is all to say that I hope he quit and found success somewhere.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:51 am

two months is nothing. i take breaks that last years
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby toin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:20 am

trust me, I've personally been through this. the fetish world is one of great intimacy and influence on our lives, hence it only befits certain periods or stages of personal development. At other times, people feel the need to seek meaning and value in social structures such as meaningful relationships with partners, family, friends or just other aspects of yourself. During the latter, it is not beneficial to indulge in fetishes when nothing good will come out of them, so it is best to take one's distance from forums, websites etc. etc.... There may come a time when he feels the need to come back. He is under no obligation whatsoever to keep us supplied with kinky art :)

having said that, I wish him all the best, as I do to you all.
mmmmm... girls.. yummeh! ;)
toin
New to the forum

Postby Yetahaku » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Aight, I am going to reply. Under a pseudonym.

Maximignon appears to be ok, -ish at least for the most part, and as @toin says, is probably taking a break from things.
If you do yourself the favour and read Maxi's blog, you're going to see that they take long breaks from the community. It's actually not that rare.

Like I said, this is a pseudonym. I feel dirty by spending this much effort looking into this, and if I ever talk to Maximignon I'm gonna have to somehow profusely apologize for being a fukin creep >~<

Please forgive me floppy dog person! It was out of concern!
Yetahaku
New to the forum

Postby Jamjo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Yetahaku wrote:Aight, I am going to reply. Under a pseudonym.

Maximignon appears to be ok, -ish at least for the most part, and as @toin says, is probably taking a break from things.
If you do yourself the favour and read Maxi's blog, you're going to see that they take long breaks from the community. It's actually not that rare.

Like I said, this is a pseudonym. I feel dirty by spending this much effort looking into this, and if I ever talk to Maximignon I'm gonna have to somehow profusely apologize for being a fukin creep >~<

If you're talking about the maximignon account, you weren't really being a creep at all. Scay talks about it a fair bit here, so it isn't stalker-ey behavior at all to check out their very public other account to see if anything's up with them. I believe they even mentioned at some point on this site, a more professional account where they post non-lewd art. (I could be mixing memories with another artist though so, I'm not certain on the last part)
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Yetahaku » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:00 am

Jamjo wrote:
Yetahaku wrote:Aight, I am going to reply. Under a pseudonym.

If you're talking about the maximignon account, you weren't really being a creep at all. Scay talks about it a fair bit here, so it isn't stalker-ey behavior at all to check out their very public other account to see if anything's up with them. I believe they even mentioned at some point on this site, a more professional account where they post non-lewd art. (I could be mixing memories with another artist though so, I'm not certain on the last part)
Wait, they have a second Account??? Like not one of their main accounts on here, Fa, Pixiv etc?

Anyway, I guess I feel creepy because I have not actually cared enough to actually try check up on the status of an artist, or anyone and spend so much effort doing it /o\
At least they appear fine, and that's where I'm going to leave it.

Hey, I guess it's a compliment, being so cool to other people and making such good art people'll do that kinda thing ey?
Yetahaku
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion