Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Anyone discovered a new pred recently (canon or otherwise) that they're really into or like the idea of?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Anyone discovered a new pred recently (canon or otherwise) that they're really into or like the idea of?

Well, I did read a story recently that involves a pred character from Ferngully, one of those pred x reader kinds.

I would call it a rediscovery, even if I heard all the pred's dialogue in Tim Curry's voice because I haven't seen Ferngully in a very long time and don't remember Goanna's voice at all (I'm referring to Sweet Transvestite for the parts where Goanna is singing).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby coop500 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Anyone discovered a new pred recently (canon or otherwise) that they're really into or like the idea of?

I don't know if I said this yet but.... *Deep breath*
Jonathan Emmet Reid~ From Vampyr~ Nice (or not so nice, depending on how you play the game) doctor vampire that stands at 6'4"? Normally I'm not into vampires but he certainly breaks the exception for me.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MidnightRose » Wed May 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Kinda already mentioned him in my previous post, but Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat. He’s very Reaper-esque and is confirmed to eat souls. So, yeah, me gusta.

Also Lucio from The Arcana. I wouldn't put it past him to eat someone tbh.
Attachments
39-393502_lucio-sprite-transparent-arcana-lucio.png
Last edited by MidnightRose on Wed May 01, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Mecho » Wed May 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Oh. One of the tyrants from Resident Evil.
Attachments
Tyrant.png
Mecho
---

Postby MidnightRose » Fri May 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Edit: No longer open to the public, sorry.

I have another new crush to share: Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear. Epic Seven got me into him. Just... Those abs.
Attachments
sol.png
Last edited by MidnightRose on Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby lesbiandefensesquad » Fri May 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Honestly, the trailer for that new Godzilla movie has me into King Ghidorah--a three-headed dragon kaiju. Because I'm garbage for male dragon preds t b h
Attachments
king ghidorah.jpg
king ghidorah.jpg (15.16 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
lesbiandefensesquad
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Fri May 10, 2019 9:01 pm

I've been watching Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari recently, and I can't help but see Naofumi as having a lot of pred potential. Whether he goes into "rage" mode or whether he just stops giving a shit altogether, I could definitely see the drive for it. He'd be a pretty neat vigilante type of pred if he holds onto his justice-seeking side, too.
Attachments
Naofumi.png

Chameleonette
---

Postby Narkotic » Fri May 10, 2019 9:50 pm

If anybody knows Camp Buddy...
A good candidate there would be Yoichi
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:31 am

Scar from Lion King

Also there's this anime about a chubby boy who has this magical link to this girl that can give him super powers but I cannot for the life of me remember what it's called.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:08 am

Haruyuki Arita from Accel World. Finally found it. Imagine how comfy the inside of that gut must feel.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby HeroSoulSword » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:04 am

Chameleonette wrote:I've been watching Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari recently, and I can't help but see Naofumi as having a lot of pred potential. Whether he goes into "rage" mode or whether he just stops giving a shit altogether, I could definitely see the drive for it. He'd be a pretty neat vigilante type of pred if he holds onto his justice-seeking side, too.

I could seriously get behind that idea. Would be a veeeeerrry good way to get rid of Malty/B**** and get revenge for all the hell she brought down upon Naofumi. She won't be so smug after spending some time in his gurgling gut. That's an idea I'd love to see implemented. Good call.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:04 am

I’m currently in Borderlands hell because of Troy Calypso from the third game. I seriously could go on and on about this boy; he hits all of my buttons and
Spoiler: show
the scene where he kills Maya is SUPER suggestive vore-wise. I got a little too excited when I first saw it lmao. The bit earlier on where he and Tyreen torment Lilith definitely got me going too.
There’s also a surprisingly popular monster boy headcanon where his jaw can split open Predator-style. (Warning: First link contains implied hard vore and blood.)

So yeah, Troy would make a fantastic pred and my mind is teeming with ideas for him. Honorable mention to Handsome Jack because godDAMN talk about a cocky pred who would never stop humiliating you.
Attachments
AD15F8AF-58C6-4EA5-81C7-43AAF137C05A.gif
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:34 pm

HeroSoulSword wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:I've been watching Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari recently, and I can't help but see Naofumi as having a lot of pred potential. Whether he goes into "rage" mode or whether he just stops giving a shit altogether, I could definitely see the drive for it. He'd be a pretty neat vigilante type of pred if he holds onto his justice-seeking side, too.

I could seriously get behind that idea. Would be a veeeeerrry good way to get rid of Malty/B**** and get revenge for all the hell she brought down upon Naofumi. She won't be so smug after spending some time in his gurgling gut. That's an idea I'd love to see implemented. Good call.

Oh yeah, most definitely! He has potential for all sorts.

Chameleonette
---

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:09 am

Ngl I get a little fucked up thinking about Iron Man as a pred? I try not to think about it too much tho bc it makes me feel dirty.
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby CanidSerpent » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:48 pm

Ohhhh, I got into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure this year and I cannot help myself from imagining Dio as a pred. He hits alllll my buttons, and all my kinks. Agh! I get flustered just thinking about it.
CanidSerpent
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:22 pm

I've been eyeballing (not literally) Zane Flynt from Borderlands 3. He's got such a goofy, friendly attitude despite what he does for a living
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby NeonElf » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:43 pm

For male preds, I like most of the main Hetalia cast and any snek boi who looks of age. I got into vore from snakes so it makes sense to mash my two faves together as one of my top preds. The hetalia cast, now I got into vore around the same time I was really into the fandom for Hetalia and it merged together and I find that thinking about the German brothers as cruel or kind male preds usually is just the ticket when other fantasies fizzle out.

As for backlash, I think I hermit too much to be noticed and harassed. I also believe that for a fetish that already has it's opposition in the general fetish world, we all should respect each other even if we don't like something with in it. It helps to use the tag hider here on Eka to help sort through things, idk why people seek out what they don't like so they can put someone down. I'm here to fap, not fight. =]
NeonElf
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:36 am

Anyone else see the pilot episode for Hazbin Hotel? Alastor immediately struck me as pred material. Considering the guy’s a demon with a very trollish attitude it’d be completely in-character for him to eat someone.

Seriously, just look at that face.
Attachments
FF2D1EE6-891B-4010-B9F8-8D91283F6B84.png
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:22 pm

I just watched the original Saint Seiya on Netflix in English dub, and the CG remake just to compare them. Some characters would make good preds, like Scorpio Milo, Leo Aiolia, and Cancer Deathmask.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion