Voradia? I need a little help.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voradia? I need a little help.

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:06 am

randomaccount wrote:
I remember the game mentioning 7 post game 1v1 battles once you beat the Demon King Boss fight so maybe the un-added files are supposed to be those?

Would you be able to provide either images, a video or an edited copy of the game to see this content? if not, what are the steps required to enable this content?

Thanks in advance.

Well I know a few tricks to editing map data files to include already present troop battles in the game data. It doesn't include just the new enemies only in the edit, I tossed some of the boss fights in the random battles to so I didn't need to go through each level and also some much more difficult versions.

Just pull the old Map003 out next to the game's exe directory and put this new one in. Regions ((Aka from start to checkpoint orb 1 is region 1)) 1-3 contain lots of multi-enemy battles like 4v4's. The region before the boss contains all the 1v1's. There was only 5 of the 7 mentioned battles properly implemented so i'll also include their art in a second zip for those curious what they were.

I highly recommend you save before entering zone 3 to find these encounters. Use the teleport to end of the level skill and go back to find the 1v1's.
Attachments
Map003.zip
game folder > www > data
(3.31 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
Enemy Art.zip
Art files of the two enemies that did not have troop data to implement.
(756.4 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SkwovetOps » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:21 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Well I know a few tricks to editing map data files to include already present troop battles in the game data. It doesn't include just the new enemies only in the edit, I tossed some of the boss fights in the random battles to so I didn't need to go through each level and also some much more difficult versions.

Just pull the old Map003 out next to the game's exe directory and put this new one in. Regions ((Aka from start to checkpoint orb 1 is region 1)) 1-3 contain lots of multi-enemy battles like 4v4's. The region before the boss contains all the 1v1's. There was only 5 of the 7 mentioned battles properly implemented so i'll also include their art in a second zip for those curious what they were.

I highly recommend you save before entering zone 3 to find these encounters. Use the teleport to end of the level skill and go back to find the 1v1's.

Thanks for this, I got the file and it works perfectly, to clarify for anyone who downloads the files in the future, Map003 is NOT Fabled Forest lv3, it's Fabled Forest Lv2 as the Starting Hub is map_001. Hopefully this dev comes back in some form and provides updates or maybe a whole new game in the future.
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:33 pm

uh so um where would the saves be located if you ran the game though browser/index? i could not find it and well i feel people here know more so
Halowinner
Participator

Postby slaggaX4 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:04 am

randomaccount wrote:
I remember the game mentioning 7 post game 1v1 battles once you beat the Demon King Boss fight so maybe the un-added files are supposed to be those?

Would you be able to provide either images, a video or an edited copy of the game to see this content? if not, what are the steps required to enable this content?

Thanks in advance.

Could i get a file with this change made?
i'm not the best with technology.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:13 am

slaggaX4 wrote:Could i get a file with this change made?

Download the attached Map003 zip file I posted above then open the folder you put the game in.

Open the WWW folder, then open data inside there. Move the original Map003 file to another location incase you want to change back to the original later.

After that place the Map003 file inside the data folder you got from the zip I attached.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slaggaX4 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:01 am

Download the attached Map003 zip file I posted above then open the folder you put the game in.

Open the WWW folder, then open data inside there. Move the original Map003 file to another location incase you want to change back to the original later.

After that place the Map003 file inside the data folder you got from the zip I attached.

Thanks, i'll let you know if it works
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaggaX4 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:27 am

ok so i tried it but it doesn't seem to work, for what ever reason i'm not getting any of the new battles, any ideas on what else i could do?
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alesleo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:37 am

slaggaX4 wrote:

ok so i tried it but it doesn't seem to work, for what ever reason i'm not getting any of the new battles, any ideas on what else i could do?

Are you sure you are checking the right place? I went to the first forest area (the one where you fight pigs) and I found the new fights there.
In the beginning I checked forest 3 and couldn't find anything, maybe you are doing my same mistake.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:49 am

Mmmf. Wonder if there would be a way to edit the files to make digestions slower. Some fights feel like they're simply over too fast to ...enjoy. Tried poking some of the files with np++, but seems like it's awfully hard to find the correct values that way.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby slaggaX4 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Are you sure you are checking the right place? I went to the first forest area (the one where you fight pigs) and I found the new fights there.
In the beginning I checked forest 3 and couldn't find anything, maybe you are doing my same mistake.[/quote]

I could be, i'll give that a try.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:30 am

does the map3 file work if you playing though browser?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:27 pm

Nouvi wrote:Mmmf. Wonder if there would be a way to edit the files to make digestions slower. Some fights feel like they're simply over too fast to ...enjoy. Tried poking some of the files with np++, but seems like it's awfully hard to find the correct values that way.

Sadly it's all percentage based and coded into the skills that do that (( IE: Churning )). I did modify the skills to make it so the high damage enemy digestion skills are too expensive to ever use for TP costs.

However it does limit how much interaction there is in the end. Not much that can be changed about it without the original source files.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:32 pm

so i guess no one knows? pretty much im playing it though firefox since the exe wont work for me but idk where firefox save the game saves or if the map 3 thing works if you not useing the exe i really want to see these new enemys
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:15 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Sadly it's all percentage based and coded into the skills that do that (( IE: Churning )). I did modify the skills to make it so the high damage enemy digestion skills are too expensive to ever use for TP costs.

However it does limit how much interaction there is in the end. Not much that can be changed about it without the original source files.

Shame I suppose. Figured out that the churn skill relied on common event id# 109 though, but that's where I got to. Can't understand heads or tails of the raw data there.
Still thanks anyway, setting that skills cost to 101tp helps a little bit against most enemies at least.

Halowinner wrote:so i guess no one knows? pretty much im playing it though firefox since the exe wont work for me but idk where firefox save the game saves or if the map 3 thing works if you not useing the exe i really want to see these new enemys

As long as you put the map file in www/data replacing the old one (after backing it up of course) and the enemy art into www/img/enemies (and maybe in /pictures too to be extra sure) properly, then it should still work in browsers using the index.html in the www directory yes.
Just remember the enemies are in the "Fabled Forest" (lv1) level then you'll find them. The first level you can meet enemies.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:18 pm

Nouvi wrote:Mmmf. Wonder if there would be a way to edit the files to make digestions slower. Some fights feel like they're simply over too fast to ...enjoy. Tried poking some of the files with np++, but seems like it's awfully hard to find the correct values that way.

Sadly it's all percentage based and coded into the skills that do that (( IE: Churning )). I did modify the skills to make it so the high damage enemy digestion skills are too expensive to ever use for TP costs.

What program did you use to edit those files? I also want to make a few changes, but can’t seem to find where to do so.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 am

Just4comments wrote:

What program did you use to edit those files? I also want to make a few changes, but can’t seem to find where to do so.

Notepad ++
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anonymous111 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:02 am

Crazyman536 wrote:A few quick tips for those that are having issues.
After unlocking the rabir as an ally, building a team of 4 of them and using the tornado spell destroys most enemies rather quickly, and has a really low cost.

If you need a few quick levels, try fighting the first extra boss. guard the first 4 turns so you have your full team, and use tornado with all of em. as long as you do around 95 with all 4, you'll kill the boss with 4 attacks.

After unlocking the witch fox, go back to the first area and fight the pig with 4 of em. Build up tp until you have max, the use the crystal skill to convert to mp. this doesn't deplete your tp, and can be used to get special items, which includes a 5 turn, full party defend item that is used instantly. This will block the majority of cheap first turn party wipes you may get.

Completely forgot to mention, the information for the transform armor skill is a lie. The armor does NOT disappear when you leave the current area, OR when swapping characters. You can only have 1 armor item per character. Further tested this, it's a glitch in the game, so at some point you will lose the armor.

Final note, there's a few enemies in the folder that I never saw. possibly in the extra fight. Looks like 7 in total, most of which look to have been completed

also if you've got a full team of around level 15 rabir you can kill the first extra boss before he eats too many of your party or sometimes even on the first turn
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:27 am

Just4comments wrote:

Notepad ++

Ok, I’ve downloaded the software. Would there be a way to change what animations play for moves/skills? (btw your help is really appreciated and I’m sorry if I’m taking too much of your time)
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby HiddenBirb » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:50 am

So I got curious after reading the other comments about adjusting common events and whatnot and I think I figured out most of the data needed to adjust digestion speeds after a little poking around. I made an account here just to share lol. Here's a little list of what I could find out:

Variables are assigned through the Troops sections that determine the numbers used for how long a prey is held in and how much damage the stomach deals. These are assigned per enemy AND per troop unfortunately so you would have to adjust every enemy in every troop encounter for this to reflect on all random encounters. There is a universal way to adjust the damage next, but this method seems to be the most effective way to control digestion damage.
-Variables #110 thru #113 determine Stomach Stamina, how long a prey is held. Each enemy has their own stamina, assigned by their own variable number.
-Variables #125 thru #128 determine Stomach damage, which is the main number thrown into the common events. This can allow you to control digestion speed. Again, each enemy has their own damage variable.

Next are the common events. I don't think this had too much of an effect editing. I noticed the first half of the event checks the predator's ATK and MATK and compares the two, selecting the bigger one and setting the stomach damage to the bigger of the two. That might do something.
-Common Event #97 handles digestion damage to players. I saw Common Event #109 get mentioned, that handles digestion damage the player deals to enemies.
--In the middle of Event #97 there is a lone "Control Variables : #114 Stomach Damage" that multiplies by 3. This multiplies the base number for dealing damage. I only ran tests on the first chomper deer, so it might be different later on, but changing this to divide by a number didn't do too much.
--Below that you'll see a couple "If CharactersToDigest" brackets. Inside those you'll see Two lines controlling variable #85. The first line Checks the ally's MaxHp, then the second line divides it by a number. The end number is the percentage of health that is digested. Change the number it divides by. Repeat for all 4 "If CharactersToDigest" brackets.

Also, a random non-code file related thing I found out while playing, you can level up quickly using the pig in the gallery battles. Set the difficulty to max, then simply vore/digest the pig. The extra experience from digesting an enemy is based on the MaxHP of the prey, and the higher the difficulty, the higher the MaxHP of enemies. With the MaxHP of the pig high due to the difficulty change, you get over 5000XP per battle, which levels you up fast!
HiddenBirb
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Just4comments wrote:
Ok, I’ve downloaded the software. Would there be a way to change what animations play for moves/skills? (btw your help is really appreciated and I’m sorry if I’m taking too much of your time)

I honestly wouldn't know about that. I did not edit anything like that with the data files when I experimented.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game