Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Sigsegv » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:41 am

I think if you provide a stamina indicator like you said it's plenty. An obvious but inelegant solution otherwise can be to include stamina costs to the right of the option in another color / cursive. But I'm apparently behind the curve on the features you're adding so you probably have something better in mind. Really enjoyed the game so far so looking forward to your future content.
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby NeedADispenserHere » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Honnestly, I never thought I would ever enjoy something without any visuals like this, but you managed to make me change my mind with your game.

It is pretty great so far ! gg !
NeedADispenserHere
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Honestly I think it could also be a good idea to implement that your stamina gets replenished by digesting someone successfully, which will become an incentive to digest them, but it may cost you stamina because you need to keep them down
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:42 am

NeedADispenserHere wrote:Honnestly, I never thought I would ever enjoy something without any visuals like this, but you managed to make me change my mind with your game.

It is pretty great so far ! gg !

Glad you're enjoying it!

iepie122 wrote:Honestly I think it could also be a good idea to implement that your stamina gets replenished by digesting someone successfully, which will become an incentive to digest them, but it may cost you stamina because you need to keep them down

This is a planned feature of the stamina system! You regain a bit of stamina over time for as long as you have someone churning away.

The recode is still coming along well, and I have bit of assistance now to help get it done faster! Right now I'm putting the finishing polishes on the new prey system, and the pred system hopefully won't take as long to develop since it uses the same basic framework. Once that's out of the way, we're over the major hump of the recode and it'll be smooth sailing toward the release! It shouldn't be later than November. Thanks for your patience!

I also wanted to announce a new patreon reward: access to the game's discord server! You get an invite at any support tier. Rumor has it the design of a future character has been leaked there >.>

Speaking of characters, I made a proper gallery of all the character references like I sort-of promised I would do at some point! Many of them have also been tweaked a bit, some more significantly the others.
Imgur Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Ti1AteN?
Download: https://mega.nz/#!vXIyWYpa!55cNzYiqTtESfblXuxz6UyG1Ee0yc-7yT7jnoeesPv8

It's been asked before, but now that Day 2 is out and you've been introduced to more of them: who are your favorite characters from the game? And in general, what sorts of things are you interested to learn about the characters? Your answers can help steer future content!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:35 am

I'm still going with Emma Leah and adding to the list Kim, also looking back over the previous pages came a realization, you said there will be an opportunity to eat and be eaten by every major character at least once does that actually include Mina in the be eaten category?
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 am

My favorites are still Mandy and Alice.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Appo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:58 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:It's been asked before, but now that Day 2 is out and you've been introduced to more of them: who are your favorite characters from the game? And in general, what sorts of things are you interested to learn about the characters? Your answers can help steer future content!

Of the major characters I really like Emma and Sunny. They're both very cheerful characters with a mostly positive or at least permissive view towards vore. Beyond that Sunny being chill while also kind eating one of your friends (maybe you next time?) and then talking to you about it afterwards? A character that can do that convincingly is quite special. Emma is on the other end of the totem pole but I like her for similar reasons. I feel like once you get to know the characters better and how they interact you could have girl talk with her about who should be dating/eating who.

The flip side of these characters are also really promising. Emma being eaten is something I immediately looked forward to after seeing the first draft of the game for how horrible it would be. As for Sunny I'm looking forward to her eating someone I'm fond of for the same reason. You can't stop Sunny at this point, and she doesn't owe you any favours, so you'll be left with no recourse but to accept her condolences as you lose a friend.

The nervousness from being bigged up by the coolest student sort of overlaps with the nervousness from being close to an extremely proficient predator. Alone time to hang out with Sunny would be really nice to see. I bet she's actually kinda mundane or based in private but just hanging out as a possible friend with someone who eats people so casually would be nice.

I kinda want to see Leah bullied more than anything. It would be the worst thing for her since she's so fragile and paranoid. However she's already proven to be quite the eater. Her personality doesn't suggest it but I think she might be more of a predator than it seems at the outlook. In that case it's hard to say she doesn't have it coming but she's so endearing it would still be hard to see as deserved.

Of the secondary characters I like Betty and Cassidy for being different kinds of bitchy. It might be cool to get into Alice's group somehow and then play the social hierarchy game with them. Seeing one of them ostracised from the group would be so sad and yet not undeserved. Worse they probably wouldn't last long on their own.

Erika is really interesting and different because from what we've seen so far she seems to be quite pro-vore but enjoying it as a game rather than any sort of raw emotional gratification. It's pretty weird to see a character abstracting their motivations to digest someone and I love it.

Gabby is/was one of the minor characters I enjoyed the most. Her characters was obviously very limited because of her role but being completely out of place and knowing it made her pretty interesting. She must have some kind of odd reason to be at this kind of school, perhaps pressure from her family or something?

Mia and Tia are great minor characters as well. Their close relationship in this kind of setting where the stops are pulled out makes it really exciting to see their expectations be played with with no regard for the stereotype they're supposed to fulfil. It's almost like a grim dark collage adventure.

Kim and Miranda are characters I'm really enthusiastic about in the future. I suppose they're 'nice girls' who protect others, are hardy themselves, and only eat deserving targets but I wonder if there will be any kind of unexpected betrayal of that archetype. Having a rare encounter where one of these sweethearts COULD take advantage of the player isn't just it's just great for that scene. The reader knows that the character is capable of it even if they never actually encounter a reason to think that in their playthrough.

Sam is cool. I like Sam. She's a bad girl but she's not a bitch. More of the same and I'll be happy.

Edit: Ahh, one archetype I'd love to see in this setting is a ravenous sweetheart. Someone who has all the appearances of a nice girl that no one would otherwise doubt except that they know how long her body count is. I'd really enjoy playing the game of 'I won't end up like the others,' and I think it would be interesting too.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:14 am

I really like Leah, and want to see more of her. In all senses: I want my character to become Leah's girlfriend, I want Leah to eat my character, and I want my character to eat Leah. I also don't necessarily consider the first option mutually exclusive with the next two.
No-One
Participator

Postby Eboros » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:25 am

personaly, i prefer Sam and Leah. and i wonder if we will be able to move into the rooms of these characters. (or if it's these characters who will come to our room !)
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:44 am

I like both Emma and Leah for already mentioned reasons. On top of that, I'd like to mention Cherry that happily leaves a "friend" in your belly. Together with her, you could be the most tricky underdog on campus.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:21 pm

Rather enjoying the little adventure you've put together. If you do put those character portraits into the game, could we have some effect on the portrait if said character has been digested? Maybe like a green filter or something?

Mostly because I like to have a visual aid to the collection of cuties who have been digested~

Keep up the lovely work! <3
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:58 pm

Raiden556 wrote:I'm still going with Emma Leah and adding to the list Kim

Oh exciting, I wasn't expecting Kim from anyone but she's been mentioned twice! What do you like about her?

Raiden556 wrote:does that actually include Mina in the be eaten category?

;)

Appo wrote:a lot

Wow, thanks for such a detailed response! Really helps to have this level of insight. Also nice to see some Sunny appreciation. I must say, I got a laugh out of you having detailed explanations for everyone and then: "Sam is cool. I like Sam."

Appo wrote:Ahh, one archetype I'd love to see in this setting is a ravenous sweetheart. Someone who has all the appearances of a nice girl that no one would otherwise doubt except that they know how long her body count is.

You may have already met one without realizing

Eboros wrote:personaly, i prefer Sam and Leah. and i wonder if we will be able to move into the rooms of these characters. (or if it's these characters who will come to our room !)

Move in as in become roommates? No. But spend the night at their room? Perhaps~

forumlurker wrote:On top of that, I'd like to mention Cherry that happily leaves a "friend" in your belly. Together with her, you could be the most tricky underdog on campus.

Be careful when playing with fire

Winny wrote:Rather enjoying the little adventure you've put together. If you do put those character portraits into the game, could we have some effect on the portrait if said character has been digested? Maybe like a green filter or something?

Mostly because I like to have a visual aid to the collection of cuties who have been digested~

Keep up the lovely work! <3

Glad you like it! If I ever include the character references in some way, there will definitely be some indication they've been digested.

I appreciate all the responses so far!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:16 am

It's her design, her very kind and friendly and helpful personality and the fact she seems to be one of the few trustworthy characters in the game, I'm not sure if I'm hopeful or dreading that you might be referring to Emma as the ravenous sweetheart, oh god how I wish the entire game was finished, waiting to find out how certain characters stories go is gonna be even worse the more of the game you start releasing lol
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby bb263 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:36 am

I didn't think I'd enjoy this game since I usually prefer games that have a very descriptive digestion, and/or some kind of aftermath or description after the main character has passed on if they're a prey (doesn't specifically have to be scat). But I figured I'd give this a shot anyways and I'm glad I did because I love what's in the game so far and I haven't even seen all the scenes available yet.

As for my favorite characters so far, they'd have to be Sam and Alice. Sam because I enjoy what we get to see of her on the 1st day and I liked how the two of them worked together to get each other meals and I like the idea of them possibly working together more in the future, becoming two of the top and most feared predators in the school and maybe taking control of the school away from Maeve if she really is the "Queen" like Sam suggested. As for Alice I just like her since the scenes were you fight with her are entertaining and the two scenes where she eats you are pretty good. I am looking forward to the chance where you get to fight back against her and eventually eating her, but I also feel like it'd interesting if you always suck up to her and make the right choices if you could join her little posse and "befriend" her potentially leading to another option to eating her when she lets her guard down around you.

I don't really know what you have planned for the future for this game or the direction you're taking it or the story, but the one thing I'm most interested in seeing is being able to join/make a group/faction and then slowly take over the school until you become one of the most feared predators in the school. For example like I previously mentioned you could join Maeve's faction if you befriend Sam and focus on eating a lot of people, or you could join Alice's faction if you suck up to her and also focus on eating a lot. Then you could also have other factions with people like Kim which would focus on protecting the weaker students (i.e. Mina and Mandy) and taking out the big predators in order to protect them, or just a completely new group made up of the new freshmen like Emma, Leah, Kayla, Sarah and Alesha.

I feel like there's already so much to this game though and so many different things that can happen that lead to unique paths and things branching off that can lead to certain students dying and others living that'd it be pretty hard to implement this idea unless you had it from the start and were already creating the game with something like that in mind. Either way even if it's no where close to the direction the game is heading or even remotely possible to create, I figured I'd at least give the suggestion since I liked the idea of it, but no matter what I'll end up enjoying the game since I've enjoyed what you made so far and whatever you have in mind will be just as great.
bb263
New to the forum

Postby Spur » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Something that crossed my mind was that I didn't particularly mind the system that was already in place. I would reload shortly if I wanted to see the dice rolled again for the content I hadn't seen yet. All the same, I think the ability to play an easy, essentially choose-your-own playthrough as well as the regular difficulty and hardcore system would be nice features, but at its core while a fair number of games have vore battle systems the one that's the most unique about this one is the writing rather than the gameplay. I think better understanding and control of vore interaction are nice, but that the writing is what I care about seeing much more. All the same I'm rather late giving a take on this.

Hanging out with Leah was great btw
Spur
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:06 am

Raiden556 wrote:It's her design, her very kind and friendly and helpful personality and the fact she seems to be one of the few trustworthy characters in the game, I'm not sure if I'm hopeful or dreading that you might be referring to Emma as the ravenous sweetheart, oh god how I wish the entire game was finished, waiting to find out how certain characters stories go is gonna be even worse the more of the game you start releasing lol

Haha, I'll spoil that Emma is not who I was thinking of with that statement. She's exactly as much of a sweetheart as she seems to be.

bb263 wrote:a bunch

Glad you're enjoying the game! I don't know that there's much planned quite along the lines of what you're suggesting here as far as groups/factions, but I'll keep the idea in mind. Thanks for the response!

Spur wrote:Something that crossed my mind was that I didn't particularly mind the system that was already in place. I would reload shortly if I wanted to see the dice rolled again for the content I hadn't seen yet. All the same, I think the ability to play an easy, essentially choose-your-own playthrough as well as the regular difficulty and hardcore system would be nice features, but at its core while a fair number of games have vore battle systems the one that's the most unique about this one is the writing rather than the gameplay. I think better understanding and control of vore interaction are nice, but that the writing is what I care about seeing much more. All the same I'm rather late giving a take on this.

Hanging out with Leah was great btw

Don't worry, the writing will always be my priority! The old system was, in my eyes, flawed in ways that were only going to grow more frustrating as time went on. Imagine following a route trying to get a specific scene in, say, week 2 of the game, only to fail immediately when the opportunity comes up without any real control- it would be very unsatisfying. I suppose with the ability to save and reload so easily it would never really grow past a minor annoyance, but to me that's still a failure of the game to have reloading be something that's required. I think the new dynamic system is much more engaging, and at the very least hasn't degraded the writing of the scenes at all, if anything improving it. I've gotten good responses on the current iteration that Patrons have access to!

But, thank you for the input! It's helpful to know people's thoughts.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby anonpls » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:10 am

with the increase in characters lately it´s been increasingly difficult to remmember the model you choose to visualise the reading experiance, is there any chance you put the visual references in the game window when a storypart involves those charaters?
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:11 am

Didn't Emma eat more people than the protagonist before coming here? I wouldn't mind her predatory side coming out.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:06 pm

anonpls wrote:with the increase in characters lately it´s been increasingly difficult to remmember the model you choose to visualise the reading experiance, is there any chance you put the visual references in the game window when a storypart involves those charaters?

There are currently no plans to include the references images during the story, if they make it into the game it'll be on the relationship status screen.

forumlurker wrote:Didn't Emma eat more people than the protagonist before coming here? I wouldn't mind her predatory side coming out.

That depends on how you choose to answer her question when you meet actually, but she hasn't eaten all that many, and most were while she was drunk. You'll have to draw it out if you want to see it :wink:
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby MrMetroid » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:44 pm

asking because i'm probably an idiot and haven't seen it answered yet, but how do you eat olivia? i ask because the directions i saw here don't seem to work - i escape alice by a hair's breadth, i bring the folder on the 2nd day... and i've yet to so much as even meet olivia, much less find a vore scene
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game