Stellaris Vore Mod - Apex Xenos 0.3.2b by InternIsla

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What type of empire do you play?

Pred empire
53%
Prey empire
26%
Alt-vore empire
21%

Total votes : 931

Re: Stellaris Vore Mod - Apex Xenos 0.15

Postby night22 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Stellaris is currently on sale for 75% off. I'm gonna pick it up and give it a shot with the mod.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InternIsla » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:58 pm

I've got a quick update for you all, after going through and making sure everything should be compatible with the new Wolfe update. No major changes to report at the moment, but there are a few additions that should hopefully be fun.

Download
https://mega.nz/#!C8p3mKRA!MggzFecZ4uwm ... e_76vUKbTc

Changes:
  • Vore traits for scientists: predator scientists have an eagerness and drive that makes them great hunters and explorers, but they have little patience for sitting around and researching the anomalies they find. Conversely, prey scientists make for excellent researchers both in the lab and the field, but their intrinsic abundance of caution makes them ill-suited for exploration.
  • Vore traits for admirals: predator admirals are textbook hunters, relentless in pursuit and vicious in the fight, but their ferocity makes them careless. Prey admirals, on the other hand, are slower and more cautious, but also slippery and difficult to pin down, and their survival-oriented mindset translates into a rigorous dedication to shipboard maintenance.
  • Voracious deities have been adjusted to be less hungry, but their people's devotion to them now inspires fear and distrust in other empires, resulting in some diplomatic penalties.

Known issues:
  • The new traits may be missing some tooltips, as I haven't gotten around to going over those yet, in addition to the inaccurate tooltips from before.
InternIsla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:31 am

anyone with the ancient relics dlc met the shard yet? one of the excavations makes her pop up and threaten to eat your scientists, she has alot of vorish flavor text and if you beat her you get a very useful relic. It would probably be tricky but an idea for this mod would be to sacrifice a number of your pops to her as a trade for the relic.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby MiegaFox » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:11 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:anyone with the ancient relics dlc met the shard yet? one of the excavations makes her pop up and threaten to eat your scientists, she has alot of vorish flavor text and if you beat her you get a very useful relic. It would probably be tricky but an idea for this mod would be to sacrifice a number of your pops to her as a trade for the relic.

Shard seems to always be persistent in that she will always appear somewhere in the galaxy from where ever the Rubricator Excavation quest line is followed with always the same result, so there's probably a few options or things to do or that could be done with Shard from that point onwards after she appears
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby InternIsla » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:19 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:anyone with the ancient relics dlc met the shard yet? one of the excavations makes her pop up and threaten to eat your scientists, she has alot of vorish flavor text and if you beat her you get a very useful relic. It would probably be tricky but an idea for this mod would be to sacrifice a number of your pops to her as a trade for the relic.

I haven't had a chance to look into the new DLC yet, so I had no idea this was even in the game. But if that's the case, I could certainly look into it when I have the opportunity to pick up Ancient Relics. Sacrificing pops might be a tough pill for a pred empire to swallow in the early-to-mid game, though, given that they already have several maluses reducing their growth rate, and thus, how many pops they have to lose. It's definitely worth looking into, though.
InternIsla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:11 am

for a pred empire I would be happy do without the relic if she were a playable leviathan that grew in fleet power for eating pops(enemy or ally) but that might be a tad too tricky to implement
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby InternIsla » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:for a pred empire I would be happy do without the relic if she were a playable leviathan that grew in fleet power for eating pops(enemy or ally) but that might be a tad too tricky to implement

It might be mechanically possible, but I wouldn't make an implementation like this (and I kind of doubt Ouroborus would) for the simple fact that it would be nearly impossible to balance. The mechanics you're describing here are essentially the same as The End of the Cycle, an endgame crisis that's nigh-insurmountable for even a well-prepared empire.
InternIsla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ouroborus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm

The only way I would ever consider having pops be eaten would be to have the vorish species start replacing non-vorish species a la the snu fever events from Loverslab, since number of pops might be the most important stat in the game, having more of them gives you more cash, research, alloys, etc.
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby rez » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Perhaps if you are playing a pred empire you can have her unbirth some of your pops, you would get a chance to get the relic and you might have some of the "offerings" comeback as a new sub-species.

Also remember how I said I was unsure of being able to share the portrait mod I made cause I did not have all the artists names to credit them? Well I've decided to fix that and get you guys involved as well, here's how.
I have 60 images in the portrait mod, 30 for vore, 30 for unbirth.
Feel free to post links to some pics you might like to see in stellaris along with the artists name so I can credit them in the mod, keep in mind I might not use all of the images posted here butt I will give them a look. And I don't need strictly vore or UB, preg hyper preg and belly art will all work.If everything goes well I might be able to share the portrait set by sometime next week.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:06 pm

InternIsla wrote:
Kavvanshrike wrote:for a pred empire I would be happy do without the relic if she were a playable leviathan that grew in fleet power for eating pops(enemy or ally) but that might be a tad too tricky to implement

It might be mechanically possible, but I wouldn't make an implementation like this (and I kind of doubt Ouroborus would) for the simple fact that it would be nearly impossible to balance. The mechanics you're describing here are essentially the same as The End of the Cycle, an endgame crisis that's nigh-insurmountable for even a well-prepared empire.

I guess i didn't really take into account the balance issue, fair enough. I suppose I just really liked the idea that the vore themed space dragon that ate a whole species and planet's population might get to do something vorish and not just ruin fleets like all the other space monsters.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby rez » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:20 pm

OK so I finished the credits list for the portrait mod I'm just gonna attach the drive link to this post after the credits(they are also in a txt in the folder.

"I Made none of the pictures in this portrait mod,nor do I own any of the characters shown, all I did was modify them into being useable by stellaris.

Credits.
xniclord789x on Furaffinity

archangemon on Deviantart

forfun41 on Furaffinity/Deviantart(I found the colorised version on derpibooru)

ForcesWerwolf on Furaffinity

l-block on Furaffinity

drpolice on Ekas portal

RemnArtX on Ekas portal

Saito-The-Dragon on Deviantart

GirlsVoreBoys on Ekas portal

BoysVoreGirls on Deviantart (I think this might be an alt of GirlsVoreBoys)
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=10936177 (I'm giving a URL because I don't have a way to put the artists name in this .txt, so here is a drerct source)

ultimoknight on Furaffinity

fuzzle-buttz on Furaffinity

Variant on Ekas portal

PFH on Furaffinity

footballlover on Deviantart

TaiRedFox om Furaffinity

deigoanen on Furaffinity

Gruine on Furaffinity

doruvon on Furaffinity

Once again I did not make any of the immages in this pack nor do I claim to have."

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

(edit) if anyone thinks that this is not kosher just let me know, I'm willing to take this down if requested.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfcrux » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:20 am

did anyone thought about some mechanic or something where you "digest" other species or "unbirth" defeated species and transform them in to your main species? the game already have assimilate and process pop.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:56 am

I saw similar transformation mechanics in another Stellaris mod, so for sure it's possible. It was done with the events.
Digest could be that the predator species pop would randomly kill a prey species pop with events?
Maybe it would check for the species status, so the event would work only if the predator species has more rights or is higher strata?
It would be awesome if that even would trigger some sort of positive modifier like it would give tons of food?
Maybe it would be not a one time even that fires randomly, but instead it would be a empire-wide modifier, something like "vore permitted" and the fatal vore is triggered only if this modifier is active. Though I would rather go with a special policy instead. And make predator species more happy if this option is on~!

( I mean, I can add all of this, or die trying to add it, as long as people find it interesting?)
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:03 am

the digesting would be more along the line of "purging but with benefits",as long you are "digesting" the defeated species,your monthly food and happiness increases for some time.
the "unbirthing and rebirth" could act like assimilating but instead of getting another species in your empire,you just "transform" the defeated species in to your main species.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby CVprey » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Anything new happening here?
CVprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby shaw843 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:22 am

Bumping this so people who know how to code can see about fixing the mod for Paradoxes changes to the launcher

Assuming of course they have time and are willing to do so.

pls come back
shaw843
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:09 pm

It would be awesome if someone could set up a roleplay server specifically for the mods we currently have for Stellaris, cause it would be awesome to have like 32 people just constantly fighting for control of the universe. I already have both the Valkyrian and Desterian races set up on the game I would just need to add in the vore stuff from these mods cause I originally made the races after hearing vore was in the game already but sadly it's only a thing if you have the Utopia DLC.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ouroborus » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:48 am

shaw843 wrote:Bumping this so people who know how to code can see about fixing the mod for Paradoxes changes to the launcher

pls come back

How is it broken exactly? I just fired up the launcher and it shows up fine for me.
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Not sure if i'm missing something here but i'm not seeing any custom races, I can make my own with all the things these mods add but that appears to be all. Do I have to make a bunch of new races myself and if so perhaps people would be interested in sending me some of theirs and I will send you my 2 in return?
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby shaw843 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:11 am

Ouroborus wrote:
shaw843 wrote:Bumping this so people who know how to code can see about fixing the mod for Paradoxes changes to the launcher

pls come back

How is it broken exactly? I just fired up the launcher and it shows up fine for me.

It seems they fixed it already then.

Paradox gave the game a new launcher and for at least a few days it broke EVERYTHING. Dozens of popular mods had to come out with specific 2.4 versions to fix it, though im unaware of what the specifics were.

I think it was something dealing with load orders
shaw843
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game