A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:57 pm

It's a peaceful evening in the city. Ed had invited his friend Shawn over for an evening of video games and snacks, and things were already well underway. The current game of choice is Pokken Tournament, and Ed has chosen to fight as Gardevoir. "Dude, how cool would it be if pokemon were real?" asks the human, shooting a grin towards his friend, unaware of the irony dripping from his words...
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Re: A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:38 pm

(really need to get around to actually trying that game)

Shawn was fighting as pikachu. He was still fairly new to it, but wasn't doing too badly. "I know, right? That would be awesome." he says chuckling. "If you could meet any pokemon right not, what would it be?" he asks.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05 pm

"I dunno man," muses the human, who's not the best at games in general, but always seems to be competent at everything he plays - just not good enough to beat a practiced player. "Gardevoir would be pretty sweet, but personally, I'd like to meet a Tsaree--"

His sentence is cut short, however, as the wall rips open a swirling purple vortex upon its surface! An enormous hand, similarly dark purple and ghostly translucent, extends from the void, wraps around the pair of humans, and yanks them screaming into a world of shadows! Onward and onward it drags them, into another swirling rift, and then...

The humans suddenly find themselves back in a world which, if nothing else, at least has colour. The second thing they notice is three gigantic fingers clenched around their bodies in a fist! From above booms a thunderous voice...
"It worked! Ohmyarceus it worked! Look at them!~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:20 pm

Another voice could be heard giggling. ""Oh yes they're just so adorable."

Shawn looks about in confusion, trying to find the source of the voices. "Who's there? What is this place?" he demanded.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:22 am

The fist unfurls, unwrapping itself into an upward-facing palm with the two humans sitting in the middle. Two more gigantic fingers descend and pluck Ed from the palm, then they lift him into the air and toss him! "Here, catch! This one's yours~" comes that voice again.

As Shawn looks around, especially if he looks up, he would find himself staring into a pair of enormous red eyes, set into a pure-white face and bordered by light blue hair... There's no way... Could it really be... A gardevoir?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:11 pm

A giant hand gently catches Ed as he's tossed into the air. It'd open to reveal what seems to be a giant Tsareena looking down at him."Lucky me, I got the cute one." she says with a wink.

Shawn stumbles back in shock, looking up at the behemoth. "What the hell? Am I dreaming?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Ed blinks wordlessly up at the gigantic pokemon, staring in awe at her enormous form!

"You wish," grins Kaili with a wink, flopping back against the side of her bed. "Gosh, I have so many ideas~!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:46 pm

"I'm renee. What's your name, little one?" she asks.

"Uhhhh, ideas?" he asks, part of him worrying about how that sounded. While the rest of him was getting curious.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:26 pm

"I, uhm," mumbles Ed, clearing his throat softly as she speaks gently to him. "Ed. I'm Ed. It's, um... Nice to meet you...?" he ventures.

"Sooo many ideas~" she grins, winking. She snaps her fingers and, with remarkable ease, his clothes fly off his body, scattering haphazardly around the room, leaving him naked in her hand. "In you go~!" she grins, then lifts him up and begins to tip him towards her open jaws!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:04 pm

Renee smiles, gently plucking ed's clothes off his tiny form. "Likew8se, my little plaything. Ooh, very nice. Now where tostick you?" she wonders aloud.

Shawn eeps, instinctively trying to cover himself. His eyeswiden as e sees what she has planned, desperately trying tohang onto one of her fingers. It doesn't take long though for him to lose his grip, slipping into her open maw.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:26 pm

"S-s-stick me?!" yelps the tiny human, trying his best to cover up as he's stripped naked in the palm of the giant creature's hand!

Her lips clap shut around his midsection, leaving his legs kicking and flailing in the air! Inside, her tongue rises like a whale from the ocean and rubs across his face, slathering him with a thick layer of saliva...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:47 am

Renee giggles."I know just the place." she says,bringing her hand down between her legs. It wouldn't take long before her massive shaft came into view. At his tiny size, it'd seem like a skyscraper.

Shawn sputters helplessly, his legs flailing behind him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:45 am

Ed lets out a yelp as the enormous mushroom-tipped pillar comes into view, trying to back away, but being rather limited by the size of her palm. It's thicker than he is tall - not by much, of course, but from his perspective, if the shaft was laying flat against the floor and he was standing beside it, it would be a good foot taller than he is! "C... Come on, there's no way that's going to fit...!"

The gardevoir slurps and licks, pushing Shawn all over her maw! He's sucked through her lips and pushed against the roof of her mouth, against her cheeks, under her tongue...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:48 pm

This gets a laugh out of her. "It's not going in you, silly." she says, placing him gently on the tip. "You're going into it.

Shawn could only let out muffled yells as he's tossed about like a jawbreaker.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:40 pm

The human blinks as he's placed atop the throbbing meat. At first he recoils at the strange, slightly-squishy sensation of the soft flesh underfoot, lifting his right foot up into the air, hopping off of his left instead, then pinwheeling his arms as he almost falls over! He regains his footing, however, and ends up with one foot either side of the moist slit, which is half as long as he is tall!

Kaili slurps and licks over the tiny human for several long seconds, before finally reaching two fingers into her jaws and tugging him back out into the open air - with all that saliva on him, and after the warmth of her jaws, he'd find himself shivering! She lets go of his body, a tingling sensation rushing through him as her psionics hold him in mid air, and she looks him over, almost as if sizing him up...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:20 pm

Renee watches amused at his antics. She grins as he ends ip in the perfect spot. "In you go, my cute little toy." she says, placing a massive finger on his head, gently pushing him into the openning.

It seemed to last an eternity to Shawn, til he finally had a moment to catch his breath. He hung limply in her telekinesis, panting heavily, wondering what she'd subject him to next!
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Feeling the huge finger pressed against his back, the human gasps and begins to try to push back against it, bracing his hands and attempting to resist her strength! "W-wait, wai--mmph!" he yelps, as he realises that bracing your arms against a flexible surface isn't the wisest idea! His hands slip as the pressure on his back increases, both plunging into the musky tunnel ahead, and with no more resistance from his hands, she easily buries his head, shoulders and chest inside too!

Kaili rolls onto her back, spreading her legs wide. She reaches down to cup her sac - while not as large as her room-mate's, it's still fairly substantial - and lifts it up, revealing her plump slit and puckered anus below! Shawn is lowered through the air, his feet bumping against the muscular ring...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:07 pm

Renee smiles at his feeble attempts, pushing him in up to his waist before letting gravit do the work. As he slides in deeper, the musky scent of her cumfilled balls would fill his nostrils.

Shawn's eyes widen as he sees what she has planned! He tries pushing back with his feet to slow it down, but it ends up having the opposite effect, plunging both feet into her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Ed's legs kick in the air - then his shins - then his feet, which finally vanish from view with a tiny squelch. She can't even see a bulge in her urethra, he's so small - but he can definitely feel his squirms as he slowly descends that slick tunnel!

She groans out loud, slowly sliding him in deeper, claiming first his knees, then his waist! He's not sure if it's her psychic powers pushing at him, or her anus clamping around his legs...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:31 pm

The smell would get stronger as he desennds, the tunhel rippling around him. Renee lets out a happy moan as she feels him slip down.

Shawn can't help but let out a gasp at the sensations of her squeezing around him. The feeling was incredible. If he weren't so terrified, it would almost be enjoyable. He tries to use his arms to slow things, but they are quickly sucked in, too. Soin just his head his sticking out.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay