Cock Vore Toys / Simulators?

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Cock Vore Toys / Simulators?

Postby Yde » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Anybody ever made a CV simulator/toy? I don’t know of any, and the idea I currently have is more large-scale and unconventional.
Yde
New to the forum

Re: Cock Vore Toys / Simulators?

Postby exiledtiger » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:07 pm

Simulating yourself as predator or prey?
What sort of idea did you have in mind (Even if large-scale?)
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:55 pm

There are large scale unbirth dolls. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that there are large scale cock vore ones too.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Furanz » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:31 pm

I often lube up one of my action man figurines. It is just small enough where I've managed to train myself to be able to reach past the shoulders, but it is quite long so often it doesn't go all the way in.
Furanz
Somewhat familiar

Postby PeculiarArt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:There are large scale unbirth dolls. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that there are large scale cock vore ones too.

Wow, seriously? Can you post a link or send it as a PM. Very very interesting to see one.
Visit our kinky store! We sell vore toys that can eat you.
https://www.kinky-plush.com/
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby exiledtiger » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Same, that sounds intriguing. To simulate being prey, I've assembled things from latex, air mattresses, pillows, and slime, I'm curious what those others may be like.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby PeculiarArt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Weeell, we at Peculiart ARE doing small scale realistic vore dolls. You can see in our gallery. And (spoiler alert) we are working at a full scale doll that can “eat” a human. But still willing to see what others have achieved so far!
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby exiledtiger » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 pm

PeculiarArt wrote:Weeell, we at Peculiart ARE doing small scale realistic vore dolls. You can see in our gallery. And (spoiler alert) we are working at a full scale doll that can “eat” a human. But still willing to see what others have achieved so far!

I took a look at your gallery here, but all I saw was the artwork that's been uploaded, nothing about any such projects?
As for my part, in what I've put together into a simulation as 'prey', it looks like this:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/559185
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby PeculiarArt » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:21 am

You mean, you haven’t seen these?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/561691
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yde » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm

Sorry for the delay! I had intended to elaborate but haven’t had the time until now. My idea was essentially a giant disembodied cock that had the head poking through a hole. The prey climbs in the shaft, and then they slide down until they reach the balls. The slides would be tight-fitting to the prey’s form, and their descent would be slimy and rely entirely on gravity and the pseudo-semen to squeeze the prey (eventually) into the sack, which would be like a wade pool full of the fluid used to help you slide inside.

This idea could also be replaced with a pseudo-saliva and the design slightly changed to be a snake slide, which would be just as fun IMO~

Last bumped by Yde on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm.
Yde
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!