How does your preds make it known that they are going to eat

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How does your preds make it known that they are going to eat

Postby justinrpg » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:01 pm

Ran out of room on the title

How does your preds make it known that they are going to eat you? What are some of the things that they say, do, express, or emote that makes it known that they are going to eat you?

Do they say something like "You look delicious"? Or do they just give a hungry look?

With me, unless I am willing prey and I ask to be eaten, different creatures have their own way of making me aware that they are going to eat me. Some may just straight up and tell me that they are going to eat me. Others may have their mouth wide open over me obviously expressing interest in eating me.

But Pokémon. They have a special way to make it known that they are going to eat me.

I see it where all Pokémon are required to give that 'I am hungry and you look delicious' look holding me (or another shrunken man) above their open mouth. This is often imagined with drool to enhance how they are expressing their wanting to eat me. This is a requirement even when it is a Pokémon, such as Articuno, that is trying to protect me in her stomach, the Pokémon may show a protective look first before the hungry look to let me know that they are protecting me, then they go into that 'I am hungry and you look delicious' look to let me know that they are going to eat me. Even in a case where I am shrunken and my Moltres needs to transport me (I ride in her stomach when I am shrunken because I cannot ride on her back at that size), my Moltres gives that 'I am hungry and you look delicious' look before swallowing me.

That 'I am hungry and you look delicious' look lets me know that the Pokémon is going to eat me. That is the purpose of Pokémon making that look. My wife Reshiram even does it.

All Pokémon must make that 'I am hungry and you look delicious' look any time they plan to eat me (or another shrunken man). The only exception is when I ask to be eaten (and that is usually with only Lugia and Black Kyurem)

In my vore fantasies, that 'I am hungry and you look delicious' look is often more exaggerated when it is a bird Pokémon that is going to eat me.

Name a Pokémon, even if I have no vore fantasies with that Pokémon, that Pokémon will make that 'I am hungry and you look delicious' look if she is going to swallow me

What are the ways that your preds make it known that they are going to eat you?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How does your preds make it known that they are going to

Postby N-Mario » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:37 pm

I'm a willing prey, so I'd allow all my favorite predators to swallow me whole anyway, even if they weren't hungry. For me, it would just be a "please let me in" type of scenario. :-D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby ElementsOfEternity » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 pm

As a predator myself, lots of tasting, teasing, open maw - Don't always tell my prey I am going to eat them, body language usually tells enough.
ElementsOfEternity
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:08 am

It's in the eyes, you just know. Growling stomach and lips licking can help too.
Kitsouille
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 am

Eyes, body language, various otherwise benign actions, if they don't/can't outright say it.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby blergle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:02 am

I'll usually have my predators do one of two things:

1. Be blatantly honest well in advance by saying "I'm going to eat you", so as to enjoy the prey's panicked attempts at negotiating their way out of it.

1. Just not even hint at it until the moment they drop the prey into their mouth and start slurping them down. More shocking that way, and less annoying screaming. Also doesn't exhaust them so much so there's more stomach activity.
blergle
---

Postby linthia » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:03 pm

Kitsouille wrote:It's in the eyes, you just know. Growling stomach and lips licking can help too.

Can only agree with this~! Especially the growling stomach and the eyes~
linthia
Participator

Postby Noxyoursox » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 pm

For me the pred is giving in to their bestial side and letting themselves do what their body/instincts want--so their movements become more expressive and animal-like (crawling, baring teeth, "tasting" the air to enhance the sense of smell, etc.)
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Normally, she tells me. Frequently she tells me quite a long time before the deed too, so our relationship develops in the foreshadow of how it is going to end.

Occasionally, it's just something we both move towards. She knows that I worship her, I know that she's selfish enough to take my life for her gratification. I guess it's kind of like a kiss in that way. If you're in tune with one another, it just happens - usually with the pred's initiative, but not too surprising to the prey.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:39 am

I usually like the idea of them making it known verbally or through their looks, followed by giving me a nice long view of their maw, potentially licking and slobbering all over me for extra awesomeness.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby fixated1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:33 am

I like the pred to state it cruelly as possible and revel in the prey's pleas for mercy.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion